Janet puts her Malibu house up for sale

bu.

Im kinda sad, she's always had a Malibu home, BUT I do understand she has a new life and she's moving up and on.....wonder if she will live in America ever again? :unsure:  anyway gurl dont forget to pack that Basquiat painting up -_- it was hella cool :good: 

dumb

1) this was her beach house. 

2) she has a condo/home in NYC and LA

Edited by KellyGame
  • Downvote 1

dumb

1) this was her beach house. 

2) she has a condo/home in NYC and LA

I knew yo bitch ass was gonna come in here with that negative bullshit ....my point is she's not here in the states she's spent more time outside the states in the past few years than ever and now she's selling the beach house. Wasn't the New York high rise for rent too? Im just sayin....I said when I posted it wait for KellyGame to bring her ass in here and start some shit because no matter what I say he got a problem :sigh:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Im kinda sad, she's always had a Malibu home, BUT I do understand she has a new life and she's moving up and on.....wonder if she will live in America ever again? :unsure:  anyway gurl dont forget to pack that Basquiat painting up -_- it was hella cool :good: 

I knew yo bitch ass was gonna come in here with that negative bullshit ....my point is she's not here in the states she's spent more time outside the states in the past few years than ever and now she's selling the beach house. Wasn't the New York high rise for rent too? Im just sayin....I said when I posted it wait for KellyGame to bring her ass in here and start some shit because no matter what I say he got a problem :sigh:

Well Janet has always gone through times where she isn't in California for months at a time yet she has always had house there. Selling the beach house makes sense though since it isn't kid friendly. I mean just a few things that are noticeably not kid friendly based on the pictures of the house: low hanging lights, short railings, sliding doors,  a lot of glass, and easy access to the pool.  I imagine if Janet is going to get another house in California it will already be constructed/can be constructed more kid friendly before she moves in compared to the beach house which would need to undergo many changes to be made more kid friendly.

• Upvote 3

Well Janet has always gone through times where she isn't in California for months at a time yet she has always had house there. Selling the beach house makes sense though since it isn't kid friendly. I mean just a few things that are noticeably not kid friendly based on the pictures of the house: low hanging lights, short railings, sliding doors,  a lot of glass, and easy access to the pool.  I imagine if Janet is going to get another house in California it will already be constructed/can be constructed more kid friendly before she moves in compared to the beach house which would need to undergo many changes to be made more kid friendly.

it was cute does look a tad small though :unsure:

• Downvote 1

Then quit saying dumb shit that you already know. 

She has freedom and finances to spend most of her time in Europe raising her child. There's nothing wrong with that 

She bought a new high rise in NYC a few years back (with Wissam) and she has another home in LA 

http://www.luxuryestate.com/blog/2014/07/janet-jackson-enchanted-penthouse-soho-14-million/

Edited by KellyGame
  • Downvote 2

Then quit saying dumb shit that you already know. 

She has freedom and finances to spend most of her time in Europe raising her child. There's nothing wrong with that 

She bought a new high rise in NYC a few years back (with Wissam) and she has another home in LA 

http://www.luxuryestate.com/blog/2014/07/janet-jackson-enchanted-penthouse-soho-14-million/

im fucking yo minus button up son

• Downvote 1

Game...u are unnecessarily salty :unsure: whats up with that???

Negativity spreads fast.. I bolded the dumb remarks that were worth calling out. It can spin out of control

He's attempted influence the conversation with a unreasonable emotion. Why would a fan be "sad" about Janet Jackson selling her house. This isn't a sad moment. She's entering a new chapter in her life... I'm happy for her. We know she ain't sellin for the money :coffee:  

Then he thought to ask if she would ever live in this country   

• Downvote 2

Negativity spreads fast.. I bolded the dumb remarks that were worth calling out. It can spin out of control

He's attempted influence the conversation with a unreasonable emotion. Why would a fan be "sad" about Janet Jackson selling her house. This isn't a sad moment. She's entering a new chapter in her life... I'm happy for her. We know she ain't sellin for the money :coffee:  

Then he thought to ask if she would ever live in this country   

No you were wrong, Janet's been known to have a beach house forever and as a fan I felt like we are losing her more and more to this new life, as evidenced by her selling the Malibu home. Even after that I stated its still good for her to be moving up and on....Game spends his time doing nothing more than antagonizing this board and its members, the mere fact I can readily predict he's gonna come in a find some negative spin to put out it is calling his ass out

No you were wrong, Janet's been known to have a beach house forever and as a fan I felt like we are losing her more and more to this new life, as evidenced by her selling the Malibu home. Even after that I stated its still good for her to be moving up and on....Game spends his time doing nothing more than antagonizing this board and its members, the mere fact I can readily predict he's gonna come in a find some negative spin to put out it is calling his ass out

I'm 29 years old. I'm not young.. just much much younger than you. 

You're being weird about it. It's like if Janet sold some 80s classic car. Why do you have an emotional attachment to a house we never seen (until 2009 and now, now). 

Moving up and on? What does that even mean?! She was loaded before... Where she moving up to? A castle? Like ?

Dont manipulate the thread into your false sense of sadness. 

I'm 29 years old. I'm not young.. just much much younger than you. 

You're being weird about it. It's like if Janet sold some 80s classic car. Why do you have an emotional attachment to a house we never seen (until 2009 and now, now). 

Moving up and on? What does that even mean?! She was loaded before... Where she moving up to? A castle? Like ?

Dont manipulate the thread into your false sense of sadness. 

1. You're not that much younger than me, and even if you were I don't see where age matters nor comes into play except for some bullshit talk on your end like we all aint getting older. Janet Jackson is NOT Ariana Grande, she's 50 ...I think I have my Icon age bracket just right

2. Nothing weird about it, she's going all in with this new life and selling off her old one.

3. Move on and up is just that shit she living with an Arab Sheik and making babies what part of being married to a billionaire is confusing for you? That's a pussy game upgrade all day

4, Every move Janet makes that takes her further out of the life we have known means something new and quite possibly not seeing her which is sad

Edited by Bailey.

1. You're not that much younger than me, and even if you were I don't see where age matters nor comes into play except for some bullshit talk on your end like we all aint getting older. Janet Jackson is NOT Ariana Grande, she's 50 ...I think I have my Icon age bracket just right

2. Nothing weird about it, she's going all in with this new life and selling off her old one.

3. Move on and up is just that shit she living with an Arab Sheik and making babies what part of being married to a billionaire is confusing for you? That's a pussy game upgrade all day

4, Every move Janet makes that takes her further out of the life we have known means something new and quite possibly not seeing her which is sad

1) You mentioned me being young

2) She's sold houses in the past. She still lives in the US. Who cares if she sold her beach house. 

3) She's been married for how long Bailey? This is neither a new relationship nor a surprise. She's sold property in the past. 

4) That's the shitty rhetoric you were aiming at. The "Janet retire" bull shit. You're fake news. Grow up. She sold a house, not her record label

Edited by KellyGame

1) You mentioned me being young

2) She's sold houses in the past. She still lives in the US. Who cares if she sold her beach house. 

3) She's been married for how long Bailey? This is neither a new relationship nor a surprise. She's sold property in the past. 

4) That's the shitty rhetoric you were aiming at. The "Janet retire" bull shit. You're fake news. Grow up. She sold a house, not her record label

remember you responded to my post as if it was some huge statement and it wasn't I wished her the best and still do...Im not fake news chile please :rolleyes: