Game of Thrones Season 7

Bailey

It was filler, but a lot of that stuff had to be done to move the pieces around and get people to where they needed to be for the battle with the dead.  Jon finally knows about Arya, Bran.  

Cersi pregnant again apparently.  Jaimie got that fertile seed.  The way they timejump from scene to scene she could have the baby by the time they meet up with Danny to see the proof of white walkers.

A lot of little setup for the eventual Littlefinger/Sansa plot to take over.  She will have a choice to make Arya read her to her soul for not being able to help it.  Littlefinger setting her up to come for Sansa, which will give him either an excuse to try and take her out I would imagine.

The writing was a little suspect here though.  They were so busy trying to drop storyline bombshells left and right a lot of things got lost.  Sam just happens to be scribing while his chick finds the receipts that Jon Snow's parents were MARRIED when he was born and later got an annulment in Dorn.  He's not a bastard at all and is a legit Targareyn/Stark baby. Sam didn't even realize the receipts he had when he left he didn't even hear it.

There was also plenty of more believable ways for Jaime to have escaped the slaughter than to swim across the lake in full armor and a golden hand. And no one decided to try and find an important player like him.  But whatever.

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 3

From the amazing, action filled episode 4 to this episode had to happen.  Shit, look how much they were showing Drogon, that budget must be massive! I'm glad it was a "filler" episode because it showed the aftermath of the Mother of Dragons win over the Lannisters.  Now everyone is scrambling for the great war. 

I see people complaining about the writing and whatnot, but I don't get concerned with those technical issues.  I see that it is a bit rushed, but we only got like 8 more episodes for the whole series before it ends. 

Tyrion is a non factor this season.  I'm not sure what the writers have in store from him, but he's really "supporting".  Sansa/Arya/Littlefinger better be good. I'm hoping Arya slices his throat.  He's such a creepy shit stirrer. 

Sam/Gilly had me heated! The most talked about topic of Jon's parentage being spilled and Sam ignores it! Now that's some bullshit.  Now we know Jon is the rightful heir and Dany is his auntie and Drogon, et. al is his cousins! And I don't ship Jon/Dany.  I hope they don't get together.

• Upvote 1

For two weeks straight now, HBO affiliates have leaked episodes of Game of Thrones.Last week, it was a copy lifted from HBO India (arrests have been made in that case), but this week,HBO Spain flat-out aired this Sunday’s episode six, “Death is the Enemy.”.

Forbes

Dodging spoilers left and RIGHT for weeks now.  These kind of goofs should get people fired lol 

Dodging spoilers left and RIGHT for weeks now.  These kind of goofs should get people fired lol 

:lmao: They just don't give a fuck anymore.  They might as well just accept streaming as a force and have shows like GOT, etc. streaming only..it's only fair since we have to wait a year!

I went ahead and watched the leaked episode.  :ph34r:  Thanks Spain

ok wait, so there is another leaked episode? Ima need you to start texting me when shit like this goes down :filenails:

Okay so got the tea, HBO aired episode 6 across Europe, which basically means HBO uses the leaks as promo more than anything, but maybe this time the quality of the leak will be even better because HBO aired it ...I will find it when I get home from work in about 2 hours

Edited by Bailey.

wheres the link that I can stream the newest leaked episode? ive tried downloading it twice from a torrent site already and they all came in Flash form and i aint got time for that.. please and thank you!

Got it already..... and its in 1080p HD so Im about to be happy in say 20 minutes or so.....um why can't you download the torrent from immortalseed? That's the most secure place of them all, its a private site though and you cannot gain access unless you're invited or some shit....u could use my login and get it