Game of Thrones Season 7

Bailey

I can't believe we only have one episode left of this season. :wacko:

I'm kinda mixed about how this season was..it's not better than season 6 imo, but that will probably change with the season finale.

Anyway, Tyrion has really been a low point for me this season.  It's not like he's engaged and I think the writers haven't fleshed out his character this season. 

Sansa/Arya storyline is so stupid.  I can't believe they are letting Littlefinger play them like that!  Hopefully, they get it together and get of his ass!  And where the fuck is Bran? :huh:

I'm still not shipping Jon/Dany as a couple.  I don't want them together, but I know it's going to happen.

And the Night KING stay winning.  The true ruler of the seven kingdoms.

Image result for the night king gif

• Upvote 2

That scene with Sansa and Arya gave me life. I thought she was going to execute Arya then they flipped it on little finger.  Cersi has lost it. She's talking about saving her army to kill the northern army when she couldn't even kill her brothers for portraying her. 

khalessi was extra as hell with her entrance in kings landing. Cersi's face was tight  :lmao:

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 2

That scene with Sansa and Arya gave me life. I thought she was going to execute Arya then they flipped it on little finger.  Cersi has lost it. She's talking about saving her army to kill the northern army when she couldn't even kill her brothers for portraying her. 

khalessi was extra as hell with her entrance in kings landing. Cersi's face was tight  :lmao:

You knew she was gonna have a dragon entrance.  But Drogon was being extra slowly lowering her to the ground like an elevator!

The Arya/Sansa/Littlefinger scenes were super satisfying.  Even Bran piped in with some receipts.

FINALLY Bran decide to open his mouth and spill all the tea.  But John done wore his aunty dragon cooch OUT already slow ass bitch!

John snow( a.k.a. Aegon Targaryen) ain't fucked in years so you know aunty got served up that good resurrected by the lord of Light D. baby YAASSSSS

Ice Dragon was EVERYTHING.  Now we got a fucking year and a half wait with the dead on the march?

• Upvote 3

Aegon's cheeks stole the show. I kinda feel bad for Cersei. -_- I'm glad that she didn't kill Jamie though. 

Finally Bran took his thumb out of his ass and did something useful. That scene was epic. I really was expecting Sansa to execute Arya. :o  Don't fuck with the Starks. :coffee: 

• Upvote 1

My scalp! :excited:

My favorite scene was Arya/Sansa/3ER/Littlefinger.  I read the spoilers, but the way the episode was going, I didn't think we would get it.  But my BITCH Arya is a SAVAGE.  Sansa was pretty good in that scene, even though she got on my nerves last week.  Bran coming through with RECEIPTS.  The whole scene was fantastic.

The whole dragon pit scene was ok.  It really didn't need to happen, although I did love the way the white walker was coming for Cersei's throat! :excited: The Mother of Dragons making her entrance and Cersei was SHOOK.  Jamie was having PTSD when he heard Drogon! :lol:

Cersei is really a bitch.  Lena Headey should have been won an Emmy for her performance.  Her and Tyrion's scene was a masterclass in acting.  Just great.

And I still don't ship Jon/Dany. :&  Even though we got to see Jon's butt!

And finally, THE KING.  The true KING of Westeros.  Flying on the dragon unbothered while taking down an 8000 year old WALL. :cheer:When will Dany? When will Jon? When will ANYONE?

• Upvote 2

You knew she was gonna have a dragon entrance.  But Drogon was being extra slowly lowering her to the ground like an elevator!

The Arya/Sansa/Littlefinger scenes were super satisfying.  Even Bran piped in with some receipts.

FINALLY Bran decide to open his mouth and spill all the tea.  But John done wore his aunty dragon cooch OUT already slow ass bitch!

John snow( a.k.a. Aegon Targaryen) ain't fucked in years so you know aunty got served up that good resurrected by the lord of Light D. baby YAASSSSS

Ice Dragon was EVERYTHING.  Now we got a fucking year and a half wait with the dead on the march?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Do you think Jamie is gonna die?  He'll get some outside puss from Brienne before he does.  He's only used to Cersei's puss. :&

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Do you think Jamie is gonna die?  He'll get some outside puss from Brienne before he does.  He's only used to Cersei's puss. :&

I think Jaimie will kill Cersei.  It's been set up for couple seasons now he's seen her grow more and more power mad.  Him walking away was just to set up the disgust with her. I expect he will die too.

I still don't know if I believe she is pregnant.

Anyway I am predicting all the dragons die in the end.

The 'Happy Ending' at this point is Aegon Targaryen getting the Iron throne at the end.

My scalp! :excited:

My favorite scene was Arya/Sansa/3ER/Littlefinger.  I read the spoilers, but the way the episode was going, I didn't think we would get it.  But my BITCH Arya is a SAVAGE.  Sansa was pretty good in that scene, even though she got on my nerves last week.  Bran coming through with RECEIPTS.  The whole scene was fantastic.

The whole dragon pit scene was ok.  It really didn't need to happen, although I did love the way the white walker was coming for Cersei's throat! :excited: The Mother of Dragons making her entrance and Cersei was SHOOK.  Jamie was having PTSD when he heard Drogon! :lol:

Cersei is really a bitch.  Lena Headey should have been won an Emmy for her performance.  Her and Tyrion's scene was a masterclass in acting.  Just great.

And I still don't ship Jon/Dany. :&  Even though we got to see Jon's butt!

And finally, THE KING.  The true KING of Westeros.  Flying on the dragon unbothered while taking down an 8000 year old WALL. :cheer:When will Dany? When will Jon? When will ANYONE?

You are such a troll. :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1