Janet has separated from Wissam.

bu.

This is so confusing. That article about her embracing her private life just came out last week and how happy she was blah blah.  Now a week later divorce.  

What I wanna know is who spilled the beans to The Daily Mail. Gil was just there and I'll bet Janet spoke to him about this. Not saying that he's the one but his "wait for it" tweet is odd now. Why was this made public seeing as how they are supposedly only separated not Divorcing. 

maybe someone from wissam's camp spilled the beans, why is janet being blamed for everything.

From what I've been seeing is people not really blaming Janet. They are more so saying that Wissam was controlling and she didn't want to take it anymore. Them comments over on Lipstickalley are a mess. Them Mj stans are happy saying "Oh Janet ain't got her billionaire husband no more so she may be after Michael 's money too". As if this woman doesn't have her own.

I feel like something is coming from all of this. This is not coincidence or just because it was necessary to be known. She hid Rene for years & her & JD became public after it had been awhile. There's definitely something to all of this. She's mastered hiding. 

Like what? It would be interesting to see if she becomes even more reclusive at this point. 

Yeah that was pretty strange. And not too many of them have seen Eissa either.

I think the family divided over that huge deal with Katherine and the estate years ago, Im pretty sure Janet and Latoya have fallen out bad, so I dont expect certain family members around

I think the family divided over that huge deal with Katherine and the estate years ago, Im pretty sure Janet and Latoya have fallen out bad, so I dont expect certain family members around

True! But even her nephew Austin who Janet is close to hasn't seen him. I know Janet and Latoya don't fu*k with one another. Although I think it's more Janet don't fu*k with Latoya then the other way around. 

True! But even her nephew Austin who Janet is close to hasn't seen him. I know Janet and Latoya don't fu*k with one another. Although I think it's more Janet don't fu*k with Latoya then the other way around. 

well let's give Janet a break she has how many nephews and nieces? I think the Jacksons are all kinda funny about certain stuff, like when they get married they dont invite one another to it ...Latoya is an opportunist and I think Janet learned that long ago and pimping the family name out and the whole OWN show Janet just washed her hands of Latoya

Oh God. Many of her family members weren't involved in her marriage with Rene everyone. A lot of her family wasn't around for many highlight moments. Sense when have they all EVER rushed to the hospital? Do you know if Janet was at the hospital when her neices & nephews were born? I'm just saying - Janet is a mastermind of staying out of the headlines & press when she doesn't want to be. A leak of this magnitude feels like there's more to the story than just being candid about a separation. 

• Upvote 1

I think Wissam probably was very controlling

That's what it's sounding like. That's what I was referring too when I told @ DasSad that she had been calling it. She was always saying that. Not to say Janet is prefect because she did choose to marry him so she has to take some of the blame. There were signs...some of us just chose to over look them. I certainly did.

• Upvote 1

Oh God. Many of her family members weren't involved in her marriage with Rene everyone. A lot of her family wasn't around for many highlight moments. Sense when have they all EVER rushed to the hospital? Do you know if Janet was at the hospital when her neices & nephews were born? I'm just saying - Janet is a mastermind of staying out of the headlines & press when she doesn't want to be. A leak of this magnitude feels like there's more to the story than just being candid about a separation. 

Rene and Janet didn't have a child tho. And Katherine and Rebbie did attend Janet's secret nuptials with Rene. Along with a couple of Rene's family members. What's your theory on why this leaked?

I was referring to the family as a whole the Jacksons do a lot in private they marry in private not just Janet 

• Upvote 1

um when did you call it? What did you say?

I have said all along that he was controlling and at some point she would grow tired of being Susie homemaker.  When she wasn't taking photos with people or talking I blamed him and his influence on her. The whole Diamond collection thing is all him. She doesn't even wear earrings or jewelry like that and all of a sudden she's pushing these overpriced diamonds picked by Africans that look like her.  

What I wanna know is who spilled the beans to The Daily Mail. Gil was just there and I'll bet Janet spoke to him about this. Not saying that he's the one but his "wait for it" tweet is odd now. Why was this made public seeing as how they are supposedly only separated not Divorcing. 

maybe she wanted to get out ahead of whatever storm may be coming from his end. He is not being painted in the best way so maybe she wanted to fire her shots before he did.  

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 2

I have said all along that he was controlling and at some point she would grow tired of being Susie homemaker.  When she wasn't taking photos with people or talking I blamed him and his influence on her. The whole Diamond collection thing is all him. She doesn't even wear earrings or jewelry like that and all of a sudden she's pushing these overpriced diamonds picked by Africans that look like her.  

maybe she wanted to get out ahead of whatever storm may be coming from his end. He is not being painted in the best way so maybe she wanted to fire her shots before he did.  

I do believe the expectation underneath it all was maybe once Janet sees all Wissam had to offer, security, affection, comfort a lavish life he thought she would settle in and just play the "wifey" role, and certainly when the baby came, but if Janet did anything indicating otherwise he started to see she wasn't going to be under thumb that probably brought things to a head.