It's 4/20 everybody!!

Bailey

7 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

2001 was literally 18 years ago.. AFY can legally vote and AFY can legally have sex with you 

its all gone bye so fast :unsure: I remember the rollout for AFY and the first time I heard it, huge radio premiere it was added to a record number of radio station playlists at the time, it was made to be a hit out the gate.....and the video I will forever love that breakdown

I remember soooo many things, I heard AFY the single my first time driving home from work and they hyped the shit outta it

well with finals coming I am in no position to take in substances that alter my mental state, having said that I cannot recall the last time I partook in "festivities" Im really a boring person actually :lol:  I can go really long bouts of not doing a lot of things most people do often -_-

11 minutes ago, Bailey said:

its all gone bye so fast :unsure: I remember the rollout for AFY and the first time I heard it, huge radio premiere it was added to a record number of radio station playlists at the time, it was made to be a hit out the gate.....and the video I will forever love that breakdown

I remember soooo many things, I heard AFY the single my first time driving home from work and they hyped the shit outta it

I just heard an AFY remix (song) and started JAMMING.

I was in middle school when the album came out. I remember the premiere of the STCML video and spinning TF out of my brother’s bootleg then buying it from Target the next year (2002). I was highly upset when he took his, now wife, girlfriend to the AFY concert in CLE and not me. Fucking livid. 

^_^ The album that grabbed me by the pussy 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

well with finals coming I am in no position to take in substances that alter my mental state, having said that I cannot recall the last time I partook in "festivities" Im really a boring person actually :lol:  I can go really long bouts of not doing a lot of things most people do often -_-

Do your thing homie!!!

Ive been on an edible kick lately 

3 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I just heard an AFY remix (song) and started JAMMING.

I was in middle school when the album came out. I remember the premiere of the STCML video and spinning TF out of my brother’s bootleg then buying it from Target the next year (2002). I was highly upset when he took his, now wife, girlfriend to the AFY concert in CLE and not me. Fucking livid. 

^_^ The album that grabbed me by the pussy 

qCj1k9r.gif

2 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Do your thing homie!!!

Ive been on an edible kick lately 

I got one hook up there, but thing is these things you have to be on a reg with the people and I am totally NOT I honestly cannot recall the last time, its been a really long time ...this thread probably tell it, I was for some reason in love with Beyonce's partition specifically the video and I would blast that shit :lol: 

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Where do you get those from? 

the cartridges you can get preloaded for 25 bucks for 1 gram which lasts a while. It's a very clean method, like edibles, but you control how much you want to take in. It doesn't have burning paper or ashes everywhere its perfect it really is. I have a vape for nicotine which is on a very low dosage of nicotine, I accidentally stepped on it after leaving it in a pair of shorts on the floor. I had to replace the glass reservoir for the liquid, and the next day  I ran into some kids that basically hooked me up and the rest is history. They deliver too -_-.....actually the people that work at vape stores have told me on a few occasions where I could get hooked up, this times I didnt have to go far -_-

I have so much clarity and I stretch my muscles then relax, I definitely smoked some relaxing shit, all I need now is a masseuse. I figured out last night that I need to rearrange the furniture because its not the optimal set up in my living room....I have to use the space better

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

the cartridges you can get preloaded for 25 bucks for 1 gram which lasts a while. It's a very clean method, like edibles, but you control how much you want to take in. It doesn't have burning paper or ashes everywhere its perfect it really is. I have a vape for nicotine which is on a very low dosage of nicotine, I accidentally stepped on it after leaving it in a pair of shorts on the floor. I had to replace the glass reservoir for the liquid, and the next day  I ran into some kids that basically hooked me up and the rest is history. They deliver too -_-.....actually the people that work at vape stores have told me on a few occasions where I could get hooked up, this times I didnt have to go far -_-

I’m not that naive. I know what a vape is :rolleyes: I know the benefits and differences 

I forgot, however, that Michigan laws are liberal 

19 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

That’s not long at all.. and you smoke it daily? Multiple times? Let’s do the math

once daily the cartridges are 1 ml so now what I need to know what is an appropriate amount to pay for 1 ml of oil in a cartridge?