OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Yes, it's old... Unbreakable rehearsals.
Preston is on the picture but he's in Hawaii right now. And before that, was in Japan.

About the hair... She could have attached her extensions back. But anyway, the picture is old and all media outlets are saying that's her post-pregnancy body lol
WAIT TO SEE THE REAL ONE! 

• Upvote 2

lol Idk, not gonna lie. I miss a very jet black slick high up ponytail that is long straight or loose curls. lol 

OMG!!!  you are thinking what I was thinking, maybe she should go back to black ...I honestly wonder like what has she NOT done already? I wouldnt go platinum blond though :lol:

Edited by Bailey.

OMG!!!  you are thinking what I was thinking, maybe she should go back to black ...I honestly wonder like what has she NOT done already? I wouldnt go platinum blond though :lol:

Nah not platinum blonde. lol Maybe the ponytail she rocked in late 2014 or that one time she rocked the ponytail at the rock witchu tour. But I also wanna see something new. Idk. lol

She'll switch up the hair. As long as it compliments her, I'm open to whatever tresses she'll bless us with.

Thats what I'm thinking but I'm still hoping curls...maybe shorter and a different colour?

I had a thought the other day, that all those who complained about the costume, would we have got THAT silhouette at the beginning?! I honestly LIVE for that opening!

• Upvote 1

I actually think the brown has much more impact than if she rocked the mane in black. I was thinking maybe a darker shade of VR red? If she went black, I think her outfit would def have to have more impact.

Eww to platinum blond.

Edited by vibeology

❤ this song, it's one of my all time favourites.

that would be a great thread. If you had to make someone a curated mix of 10-12 Janet songs to make them a fan what songs would they be? I really like Every Time but it's not on my top list. I think the song just goes perfect with where she is in life & would add some switch up