OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

I knew that you wouldn't post up anything about the order in which it was released. I don't think most of what she does is an act but a good amount of what she does is based on selling to her consumers "fans". Anyway it's all irrelevant. It is what it is. 

....That's not an achievement that you knew I wouldn't do what...I literally said I wouldn't do :lmao: The same way Janet saying out her mouth news she's already officially released isn't "breaking news". She has her ways of releasing news, "staging" being pissed off isn't 1 of them or a pattern of hers to even require suspicion in what she does.

• Upvote 1

....That's not an achievement that you knew I wouldn't do what...I literally said I wouldn't do :lmao: The same way Janet saying out her mouth news she's already officially released isn't "breaking news". She has her ways of releasing news, "staging" being pissed off isn't 1 of them or a pattern of hers to even require suspicion in what she does.

I won't debate with you about it, but it's a fact that the opening act was announced as an anticipatory thing whether it moved you or not. As well as Madison Square Garden being added was treated like an exciting reveal because New York did not have their date yet. 

Then the night she performed there Jermaine recorded it & there were clips of her talking about her excitement to be home. As she has always told the New York audience since damn near forever. If you like the idea of Janet being genuinely annoyed so be it...in just know better. 

I won't debate with you about it, but it's a fact that the opening act was announced as an anticipatory thing whether it moved you or not. As well as Madison Square Garden being added was treated like an exciting reveal because New York did not have their date yet. 

Then the night she performed there Jermaine recorded it & there were clips of her talking about her excitement to be home. As she has always told the New York audience since damn near forever. If you like the idea of Janet being genuinely annoyed so be it...in just know better. 

Ah, no again youre reading into things based off assumption, thus you dont know better, you're just suspicious of everything she does with & without reason to be. Theory isnt fact, especially theory without reason, yet even with, it's still not a fact until proven.

Ah, no again youre reading into things based off assumption, thus you dont know better, you're just suspicious of everything she does with & without reason to be. Theory isnt fact, especially theory without reason, yet even with, it's still not a fact until proven.

You can keep responding but like I said it is what it is. She was not moved lol. "You sure I didn't give you enough last night? If you want more...I'm not complaining." Oh ok, she's so annoyed she's reminding him of fucking him & how much more she'll give him. 

She was very mad. Lmao 

You can keep responding but like I said it is what it is. She was not moved lol. "You sure I didn't give you enough last night? If you want more...I'm not complaining." Oh ok, she's so annoyed she's reminding him of fucking him & how much more she'll give him. 

She was very mad. Lmao 

Ah creating theory again....based off.....what facts?

I quoted her. I literally quoted her. Lmao this is so trivial lol. Peace homie. 

And I see again that went ovet your head, the point is mocking your theory that it was all basically planned and scripted like how you imply everything she does is, but you missed that.

Lmao! I'm sorry it's comical to me that you all believe this as genuine aggravation but to each its own. 

It's amazing how people perceive things differently. 

Annoyed Janet would make her presence known, back you in a corner and proceed to snatch your phone AND if you tried to run away and she couldnt catch you would proceed to throw a pool ball at your head. Janet is definitely ACTING annoyed in those clips. 

Chile....

• Upvote 1

How did I get here:unsure:...Think I know what I did...Always post my thoughts...Maybe I missed something...I'm just giving my perception...It could be right or wrong:rolleyes:...I just wanna keep it real but maybe I was doing fine on my own.

Let's say we disagree...-_-

Arguing ain't necessary cause

We are fascinated with her life to live :huh:

I truly believe she was acting and that TRUTH will set you free...

So don't act like you don't know the truth...cause deep down in your heart you do...

But I'mma let it go... 

• Upvote 5

How did I get here:unsure:...Think I know what I did...Always post my thoughts...Maybe I missed something...I'm just giving my perception...It could be right or wrong:rolleyes:...I just wanna keep it real but maybe I was doing fine on my own.

So don't act like you don't know the truth...cause deep down in your heart you do...

But I'mma let it go... 

Fuck off!!! I sang it to Melody :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

And I see again that went ovet your head, the point is mocking your theory that it was all basically planned and scripted like how you imply everything she does is, but you missed that.

Yea some a stupid ass idea of me thinking everything is scripted would go over my head lol. I'd have to think that way in order to catch the bull shit. 

But I'mma let it go... 

??????

This shit has me cracking up!!!

It's amazing how people perceive things differently. 

Annoyed Janet would make her presence known, back you in a corner and proceed to snatch your phone AND if you tried to run away and she couldnt catch you would proceed to throw a pool ball at your head. Janet is definitely ACTING annoyed in those clips. 

Chile....

And absolutely. Pissed off or business woman Janet who doesn't want to do something or doesn't want something being done - MAKES SURE it is not done. VH1 Fashion Show - "If I can't sing what I want I won't perform." Matt keeps questioning her about Super Bowl information she DOES NOT want to give - "Matt you must have wax in your ears...I already said no." She does not answer.

Yet she's annoyed about her getting some promo for free? lol Jermaine even walks through the same door he was "denied" access to by Joey lol & said - "we found another way in" lmao but you can see the same background outside the door lmao 

• Upvote 1

Who the fuck acts annoyed to sell concert tickets? I need to know?:mellow:

• Upvote 1

The same person who acts annoyed when her dancer looks in the camera of a music video Janet Damita Jo Jackson. 

Stop simplifying to selling tickets. It's being playful with her boyfriend who is making free promo that she is aware of & giving him clearance to do. If she doesn't want it. It doesn't happen. And it doesn't air. 

Yea some a stupid ass idea of me thinking everything is scripted would go over my head lol. I'd have to think that way in order to catch the bull shit. 

Yet theres more credibility behind that "idea" than for majority of the assumptions you made, youd have to go by evidence to catch the truth, pointless assumption is how you come up with bullshit :)

But I'mma let it go... 

:lmao:Goddamnit youre hard not to love ^_^

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Yet theres more credibility behind that "idea" than for majority of the assumptions you made, youd have to go by evidence to catch the truth, pointless assumption is how you come up with bullshit :)

LOL, so be it dude. She wasn't mad. Convo over. Anything after this is just for your health. Enjoy yourself. Knock yourself out. 

The same person who acts annoyed when her dancer looks in the camera of a music video Janet Damita Jo Jackson. 

Stop simplifying to selling tickets. It's being playful with her boyfriend who is making free promo that she is aware of & giving him clearance to do. If she doesn't want it. It doesn't happen. And it doesn't air. 

So you taking a blooper that Janet decided to leave in the video as a receipt? During the Rock Witchu scenes JD had clearly been bothering Janet for a time as there's more than one video of him videoing her. To go in her dressing room while she's alone in the dark obviously where she didn't wanna be bothered i'm sure annoyed her more. That was a youtube clip. Not as if she gave clearance for it to be on dvd or something. Oh well if you believe she was acting then believe it. I along with many others don't. The End.

• Upvote 1

LOL, so be it dude. She wasn't mad.

If you say so, like how you brilliantly called that her "seperation/divorce" from Wissam is fake/staged
Image result for Jennifer Lawrence yeah ok gif

:lmao: RIGHT?!!?! She's just like "UGH my fans are sick of me being happy in every message, lets stage me being mad at you and tell news that has already been published and make it look like I don't wanna but I do" That's our "Janet" :lmao:

• Upvote 2

Why does anybody here give a fuck enough to argue if she was annoyed or not in a barely seen social media video that didn't have any sort of positive or negative affect on anything anybody did or has done since then...?

• Upvote 1

Why does anybody here give a fuck enough to argue if she was annoyed or not in a barely seen social media video that didn't have any sort of positive or negative affect on anything anybody did or has done since then...?

I seen her blink twice which means she’s in distress.... Fight me [lol]