OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Tupac out of his own mouth said he thought it was moreso Janet's ppl who were the ones who had requested it.. So I'm not sure about John being the one to set off the rumor 

His first interview with MTV made it seem like it was her but then in is interview with Arsenio Hall he made it seem like it was her people when he said she needed to check them.  Joe Torry kind of said the same thing in this interview that it was higher ups that kept asking him but Pac thought it was coming from janet. 

https://mycolumbuspower.com/3020246/joe-torry-spills-the-tea-on-the-alleged-beef-between-2pac-janet-jackson/

I don't believe John Singleton and I'm not sure why he would say that.  I do believe Janet was uncomfortable with 2pac which is what Qtip kind of said in this interview on drink champs.  Rapper Noreaga is the host and he manages to slide Janet's name in every episode. Which just shows you how connected she was to hip hop.  He even threatened to kill justin Timberlake on one podcast.  Starts at the 46:40 mark.  Tip talks about his cold they he gave her

Did they include that in his biopic because why are the girls so bothered?! I can't force myself to watch a movie about a rapper...I just can't. :unsure:

No.  The movie was a mess.  He had a secret marriage just like Janet and they didn't even include his wife or that he was a really great dancer when he first started out. 

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 1

Tell it though YAASSS!!!!!    which show is yours? people gotta know how much the mainstream wanna be like us, and imitate us, the music, the swag, the culture ...shit :filenails:  "Da fuck you thought" :rolleyes:

Image result for say dat gif

Janet definitely helped, but yeah this song has been fire. Taylor Swift was so desperate to try and ward off Cardi B from the Number 1 Spot she discounted her singlr to .69 cents. 

Cardi B probably would've hit the top in a few weeks, but what Janet did was expose a whole new segment of the audience. Now older folks know who Cardi B is. And while that is happening, younger folks are also taking notice of Janet, so it was a two-way street that benefitted both of them. 

And I had wondered since they had reunited did they actually keep in touch. So nice to see ..damn that was 13 years ago when Ryan brought them together. Time really flies :mellow:

It's cute that they reunited. :) I'm holding my tongue right now and it seems like you are too lol

Leave Janet's friend alone! Times are hard and she doesn't have the Jackson anti-aging genes! Let ha be great. She may not look the same, but it's beautiful that she's still in touch with and gets to be close with our legend. I envy!

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 6

Leave Janet's friend alone! Times are hard and she doesn't have the Jackson anti-aging genes! Let ha be great. She may not look the same, but it's beautiful that she's still in touch with and gets to be close with our legend. I envy!

I agree. It's hard to look your best standing next to such a majestic beauty. It's no coincidence that alot of these people look like extras on Roseanne with Kendell out here looking like a weathered version of Jackie.

• Upvote 1