OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Welp. Ciara FINALLY may have met Janet. After the Seattle show last night Gil had tweeted

"Nice seeing you tonight @ciara .love and blessings to you and your family. ??❤️??"

Followed by 

"What a beautiful sight to see two moms just hang ❤️"

So the JanFam is speculating that Ciara and Janet linked up backstage and had a moment.

• Upvote 1

Welp. Ciara FINALLY may have met Janet. After the Seattle show last night Gil had tweeted

"Nice seeing you tonight @ciara .love and blessings to you and your family. ??❤️??"

Followed by 

So the JanFam is speculating that Ciara and Janet linked up backstage and had a moment.

Great!! Now can we get a pic!!! Are is it gonna like when Beyonce went in 2015.

Followed by 

Ciara met Janet years ago at an event in DC. The one where Janet had her back out in that black dress 

Gil is letting bitches know on instagram and twitter know that if you're caught uploading Janet's full concert that you will be handled accordingly 

Why is he acting like this is something new that hasn't been going on since cameras started being on phones???? :mellow:

If Janet was really that concerned about it should would have put a ban against having cellphones our recording during her concert the same way Kevin Hart put a ban on cellphone recording on his last tour and they were STRICT and not playing with ppl when it came to that. 

Why is he acting like this is something new that hasn't been going on since cameras started being on phones???? :mellow:

If Janet was really that concerned about it should would have put a ban against having cellphones our recording during her concert the same way Kevin Hart put a ban on cellphone recording on his last tour and they were STRICT and not playing with ppl when it came to that. 

I think Janet has so much more going on now, I'm praying for her and her baby. Making through this tour is another story....BUT I do believe its rude as fuck to sit in the front rows and record non stop. An artist like Janet feeds off the energy of the crowd, and she sees front row first and foremost. To record long clips is just trashy On Unbreakable, some security did act on those with their phones, I know one gurl was told to stop she had a selfie stick and all, they were like stop dat shit and approached her. But that is neither here nor there, if Gil is saying what he said you can believe Janet doesnt want that. I agree, I made short small clips I wanted to dance my ass off more....I think Janet appreciates dancing your ass off just saying folks :coffee:

I think Janet has so much more going on now, I'm praying for her and her baby. Making through this tour is another story....BUT I do believe its rude as fuck to sit in the front rows and record non stop. An artist like Janet feeds off the energy of the crowd, and she sees front row first and foremost. To record long clips is just trashy On Unbreakable, some security did act on those with their phones, I know one gurl was told to stop she had a selfie stick and all, they were like stop dat shit and approached her. But that is neither here nor there, if Gil is saying what he said you can believe Janet doesnt want that. I agree, I made short small clips I wanted to dance my ass off more....I think Janet appreciates dancing your ass off just saying folks :coffee:

Me myself, .. I dont enjoy tryna record at concerts. The first couple of times I ever tried...I couldn't really enjoy it and get into the show..so I completely did away with the idea. Period. So I've never understood how other ppl can do it but I really am not obsessed over it. That's their business..it ain't for me, and thats where my concern stops. I'm not in an uproar about what other ppl do like that lol

• Upvote 1

Me myself, .. I dont enjoy tryna record at concerts. The first couple of times I ever tried...I couldn't really enjoy it and get into the show..so I completely did away with the idea. Period. So I've never understood how other ppl can do it but I really am not obsessed over it. That's their business..it ain't for me, and thats where my concern stops. I'm not in an uproar about what other ppl do like that lol

oh I agree, I dont care, I know me, just like you said, Ima do me....I did what I felt comfortable with, now if someone is recording nonstop thats on them they missing a great show and maybe being disrespectful to the artist