OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Just wanted to point out this little tidbit about Janet's shoes. You gotta watch carefully cause she really doesn't dance much when in these heels but watch when she turns around and walks. Her shoes are red bottoms. I've never seen red bottoms before not even online lol. I just hear them talked about in songs or shows.

janet-jackson-1-2000.jpg?w=1264

lmao You never seen Christian Louboutin????

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to point out this little tidbit about Janet's shoes. You gotta watch carefully cause she really doesn't dance much when in these heels but watch when she turns around and walks. Her shoes are red bottoms. I've never seen red bottoms before not even online lol. I just hear them talked about in songs or shows.

janet-jackson-1-2000.jpg?w=1264

Those are Christian Louboutin :umm: 

No i'm a guy's guy. I'm not into female shoes, clothes, nails, purses, etc lol. 

they're still red bottoms :mellow: 

:umm: Only Louboutins have red soles.. it’s a popular luxury brand... idk cars but I know what a Bugatti looks like

He makes men appeal as well...  :umm: and shoes and clothes are not JUST for women. Men can be into clothes  :umm: 

I was watching a tour clip on Facebook (couldn't link to it). Does anyone know if Whyley reguarly just comes out for "If." The male dancer for Janet in the clip had really long hair, and I assumed it was him.

Idk if that's him. All I know is the guy with the long hair has replaced Denzel (the black guy). So he has been dancing for the whole show. Denzel has been off the tour now for bout a week.. week and a half or so. He claims he injured himself. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

I was watching a tour clip on Facebook (couldn't link to it). Does anyone know if Whyley reguarly just comes out for "If." The male dancer for Janet in the clip had really long hair, and I assumed it was him.

It is Whyley. 

Denzel hurt his knee during the Phoenix show. So Whyley has been filling in for Denzel for the shows since then. Denzel has mentioned on Instagram that he should be returning pretty soon...possibly by the California shows this coming week. 

• Upvote 2

:umm: Only Louboutins have red soles.. it’s a popular luxury brand... idk cars but I know what a Bugatti looks like

He makes men appeal as well...  :umm: and shoes and clothes are not JUST for women. Men can be into clothes  :umm: 

Louboutins aren't the only ones that have red soles. There was actually a few court cases about it. Here's one of them.

Switzerland – Christian Louboutin vs. Eidgenössisches Institut für Geistiges Eigentum (IGE)

The Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property rejected Louboutin's trademark's extension to Switzerland in 2011, considering the trademark invalid. The Swiss Federal Supreme Court confirmed the invalidity of the trademark in Switzerland in February 2017.

What’s a “guy’s guy”? Like by definition. This some new gay lingo I’ve never heard but may come in handy. 

A "guy's guy" isn't even gay lingo and has nothing to do with gay or not. It's just regular guy stuff for example including being into sports, cars including working/customizing them(although i'm not)and not being involved in things girls/women are involved in like what brand of shoes, purses, or whatever else women buy, do, and talk about amongst other things. Men can and are definitely into wardrobe, just not women's wardrobes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Louboutins aren't the only ones that have red soles. There was actually a few court cases about it. Here's one of them.

Switzerland – Christian Louboutin vs. Eidgenössisches Institut für Geistiges Eigentum (IGE)

The Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property rejected Louboutin's trademark's extension to Switzerland in 2011, considering the trademark invalid. The Swiss Federal Supreme Court confirmed the invalidity of the trademark in Switzerland in February 2017.

A "guy's guy" isn't even gay lingo and has nothing to do with gay or not. It's just regular guy stuff for example including being into sports, cars including working/customizing them(although i'm not)and not being involved in things girls/women are involved in like what brand of shoes, purses, or whatever else women buy, do, and talk about amongst other things. Men can and are definitely into wardrobe, just not women's wardrobes.

Oh. I didn’t know you were from the Switzerland. Want to try again but in the United States? 

Louboutin isn’t JUST for women :umm: and if a guy knows Louboutin then they know their trademark shoes 

• Downvote 1

Oh. I didn’t know you were from the Switzerland. Want to try again but in the United States? 

Louboutin isn’t JUST for women :umm: and if a guy knows Louboutin then they know their trademark shoes 

You talking bullshit. You don't have to be from Switzerland to know that. I proved ya ass wrong and you do know plenty of shoes are imported to the US worldwide smart guy and Janet doesn't only get her shoes in the U.S.. As I said Louboutins aren't the only shoes with red bottoms. The receipt is there and I don't care if Louboutin isn't just for women. We're talking about Janet who is a woman who is wearing heels meant for women. We're talking about women's shoes not men's. Try to keep up. :wacko:  The point is men in general don't care to learn the types of wardrobe women wear period. Why is this even a discussion? I proved you wrong and I said what I said. It ain't gon change.

Edited by JoeJoe

this is lovely and at the same time annoying me lol

It seems as though everybody that has met or taken pictures with Janet backstage are either Janet's friends/family/staff, staff at the venues, or friends/family of Janet's staff. But there isn't an official meet and greet for fans.

It seems as though everybody that has met or taken pictures with Janet backstage are either Janet's friends/family/staff, staff at the venues, or friends/family of Janet's staff. But there isn't an official meet and greet for fans.

well that ain't fair and now even more annoying to me but i'm glad they get to meet her and those who weren't true fans are probably actual fans now

You talking bullshit. You don't have to be from Switzerland to know that. I proved ya ass wrong and you do know plenty of shoes are imported to the US worldwide smart guy and Janet doesn't only get her shoes in the U.S.. As I said Louboutins aren't the only shoes with red bottoms. The receipt is there and I don't care if Louboutin isn't just for women. We're talking about Janet who is a woman who is wearing heels meant for women. We're talking about women's shoes not men's. Try to keep up. :wacko:  The point is men in general don't care to learn the types of wardrobe women wear period. Why is this even a discussion? I proved you wrong and I said what I said. It ain't gon change.

No but that’s not the law that applies to the United States. You didn’t prove me wrong. You just gave me foreign law which does NOT apply to the country either of us are from

Them being imported does not mean anything btw. They are the only shoes in our country (the country that matters to you and i). You don’t know high fashion brands. Just say you don’t and move on

Got it. You don’t know high fashion ?? We’re just shocked a 40 year old gay man doesn’t know what a Louboutin is :lmao: 

Men know the brand. It’s very popular. You just don’t know it bc you love under a gay rock

Edited by State of the Game