OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Concord was lit

omg her best show. Miles better than number 1's, rockwitchu, and Unbreakable (loved those shows too) but Janet was so comfortable on stage, motherhood has made her into such a refreshed performer 

I like to credit it to her being a single woman again. Janet is out here snatched, in great shape and not letting outside influences dictate what she is doing. It's kinda like All For You all over again where Janet was snatching wigs and taking names. She has that fire lit back in her. I'm sure Eissa serves as inspiration as well but this is something else.

• Upvote 1

The Concord show was amazing! She looks gorgeous especially in person and had effortless command of stage. I was pleasantly surprised how many deeper cuts she performed this time around (I purposefully avoided looking up the setlist so I'd be surprised), and I always appreciate TTWLG being performed. She's still got it and I'm glad I got to witness it for the 3rd time! B)   

• Upvote 8

The Concord show was amazing! She looks gorgeous especially in person and had effortless command of stage. I was pleasantly surprised how many deeper cuts she performed this time around (I purposefully avoided looking up the setlist so I'd be surprised), and I always appreciate TTWLG being performed. She's still got it and I'm glad I got to witness it for the 3rd time! B)   

I feel like I was the only one who knew the words to Island Life, Spending Time With You, Black Eagle etc. the crowd was great and loved the encore towards the end when everyone lit up theirs phones screaming "Janet, Janet.."

• Upvote 1

People on twitter are saying that some of her old dancers are rehearsing for something. Something is supposed to be happening Sunday.

check out Gil’s IG stories.. Janet’s at a party with all of her old school dancers right now

• Upvote 1