OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

https://www.subliworks.com/products/janet-jackson-photo-collage-t-shirt

or just do a general google search for Janet Jackson tshirts 

Thanks! I'll get one next time cause she don't have no more shows lined up in Cali. I've seen a lot of shirts that were made from the people wearing them and not from online or stores so that's why I asked. 

• Upvote 1

I was sitting near her but I didn't recognize her. Gil gave her a hug I think. She was standing in the aisle.

awe that's kind of embarrassing that she was there but not many knew who she was. It reminds me of this embarrassing moment for Jennifer.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 3

I'm trying so hard to spot my face in that crowd. I was in the 6th row lol

Can you tell by the arena shot that the show was your tour date?

The pictures are overall performances shots from different tour dates. Notice in some pictures Janet's hair is straight while in others it was curly. Then that black long sleeve turtle neck shirt with belt was only worn for a closing number for very few tour dates.

Can you tell by the arena shot that the show was your tour date?

The pictures are overall performances shots from different tour dates. Notice in some pictures Janet's hair is straight while in others it was curly. Then that black long sleeve turtle neck shirt with belt was only worn for a closing number for very few tour dates.

It looks similar to my venue and her hair was like that but yeah it could be somewhere else

I just came back from Kansas City Mo. The shows was AMAZING! I feel that she saw me during Together Again. lol I have videos. 

During the breakdown of WHYDFML she danced to What's It Gonna Be? 

She did WIGB at the St Louis show as well

• Upvote 1