OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

There was a short clip of some black dude in the front row at Janet's show screaming and jumping up and down with excitement and he literally collapsed to the ground for a few seconds. Janet zapped all his energy lol

It's kinda accurate though. Janet's shows always have me sore, sweaty, tired, emotional, and worn out after.

• Upvote 1

No.. You have zero evidence of this aside from your xenophobia 

All you know is Janet loved Wissam and vice versa. They had a child and then Janet wanted a divorce

Love is Love and sometimes it doesn’t work out.. let’s stop assuming Janet is some weak fragile little girl. She’s a mother on a mission 

Randy spilled that tea and the evidence is now known :wave:

• Downvote 1

I’m less than 24 hours from being saved and my sins washed away... ??

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YASSSS!!!!!!   Im soooooooo excited for you bae :cry:  let the slayage take you.....I caught the holy ghost in Toledo during PP she was right there and I danced my ass off in front of the queen !!!!!! not only are my sins resolved, but my blessings have been plentiful

• Upvote 1

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YASSSS!!!!!!   Im soooooooo excited for you bae :cry:  let the slayage take you.....I caught the holy ghost in Toledo during PP she was right there and I danced my ass off in front of the queen !!!!!! not only are my sins resolved, but my blessings have been plentiful

I didnt get floor seats, mostly bc of cost and I don’t like em, but I’m in the lower levels.. pretty close to the action, at a good angle to see everything (Sec 109; Row 4). 

She bout to sing & dance for my sins.

I watched some tour footage, especially when she first started touring but I haven’t watched much footage since late October. I’m so nervous. 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 3

I didnt get floor seats, mostly bc of cost and I don’t like em, but I’m in the lower levels.. pretty close to the action, at a good angle to see everything (Sec 109; Row 4). 

She bout to sing & dance for my sins.

I watched some tour footage, especially when she first started touring but I haven’t watched much footage since late October. I’m so nervous. 

its okay, relax, go in have something before, all the venues are not only expensive but busy with lines, think to yourself how much you love this one person, this is your fav, not anyone else, and soak up every bit you can....in the end you can say you were there, you never know when you will see her again live....oh and one last thing capture the moment, get a pic of you there smiling in the midst of it all

Edited by Bailey.

confession..............the end made me cry my eyes out....because I thought about all these years and all thats happen in life, my life, Janet's life, the world, all of us, and still there is this one thing I have loved so much I paid to see it 14 times...she said Goodbye...  :cry:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

confession..............the end made me cry my eyes out....because I thought about all these years and all thats happen in life, my life, Janet's life, the world, all of us, and still there is this one thing I have loved so much I paid to see it 14 times...she said Goodbye...  :cry:

Well Traveled actually makes me sad. It just sounds like someone's last message of goodbye before they leave this world. It just seems like she's letting everyone know she's lived a full life and explored everything there is and now it's coming to a close. Every one of my friends who've heard it say the same thing about it feeling like it's the end. My friend Cassandra said she can't listen to it anymore cause it makes her wanna cry.

• Downvote 1

It just seems like she's letting everyone know she's lived a full life and explored everything there is and now it's coming to a close. 

That is literally not the message of that song 

Fake fans have been sourcing the song as that and that is far from reality as possible 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That is literally not the message of that song 

Fake fans have been sourcing the song as that and that is far from reality as possible 

Game just shut up. People can take the song how they want. It's not up to you to decide which fans are right and wrong. Songs have different meanings for different people because it hits them in different ways. Your ignorance of calling fans fake because they don't interpret something the way you do is beyond asinine. :sigh: 

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1