OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Oh lol sorry - it's quite possible it'll happen again. So when she does it'll be interesting to see if it's in Atlanta & it'll be dope if Atlanta gets both with Scream. Atlanta is going to be an epic show. 

idk how she’s gonna fit both island life, STCML, & Scream but I’m sure it’s possible

That show is the last show.  The show I'm going to is the next to the last one(here in Columbia, SC).  I wish I could go to the ATL show too. :cry:

Janet knows her old place of residence loves her. Tyler Perry and JD are in a heated debate right now in regards to who is gonna host the after show and Nene Leakes is trying to get herself on the VIP list but after that Casper remark she made to Latoya, Janet wants nothing to do with her. -_- The real gag is Miss Khia saying that she was influenced and listened to Janet growing up in her latest video with TS Madison...she is trying to secure them tickets in hopes that Janet will call her on stage for a So Excited reunion...Chile..#nextcaller :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Janet knows her old place of residence loves her. Tyler Perry and JD are in a heated debate right now in regards to who is gonna host the after show and Nene Leakes is trying to get herself on the VIP list but after that Casper remark she made to Latoya, Janet wants nothing to do with her. -_- The real gag is Miss Khia saying that she was influenced and listened to Janet growing up in her latest video with TS Madison...she is trying to secure them tickets in hopes that Janet will call her on stage for a So Excited reunion...Chile..#nextcaller :rolleyes:

OH BITCH! We don't need you or the others at the show!

qPZ0ZyH.gif

• Upvote 4

Knowing that she might do STCML instead of IL makes me happy I went to the Dallas show so I can catch both of them if she does it in Atlanta. This is really dope. 

I like Island Life way better than STCML. STCML has no vocals period. I don't like when Janet sings like that. She reminds me of Taylor Swift who just talks through all her songs.

People are about to show up and show out here in Atlanta. The black entertainment Mecca is pulling out all the stunts for Janet...y'all ain't ready. -_-

I need details

Just getting out of the Lexington show. In awe even though I saw clips of the tour before hand. Janet performed both "Someone To Call My Lover" and "Scream" tonight.

Also the rock section is probably my favorite part even though they aren't my favorite songs she performs during the show (Personal favorites are "Twenty Foreplay", "Where Are You Now", "Got 'Til It's Gone", and "That's The Way Love Goes")  but  "What About" into a guitar solo into "If" into "Scream" into "Rhythm Nation" is just so good and filled with so much energy.

• Upvote 4

Denzel has one as well. Not sure how to post it from his IG LIVE, but I have part of it recorded. 

I was just posting Janet's behind the scenes from her Instagram Story. You can't post Instagram Lives unless you record them and post them on a social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)

That show is the last show.  The show I'm going to is the next to the last one(here in Columbia, SC).  I wish I could go to the ATL show too. :cry:

I thought about it, plane ticket, and a concert ticket, and getting to the venue and all ....but I already spent a pretty penny on the shows I went to in this area, I'd love to be there. Its gonna be a huge crowd, which isnt necessarily good, because Detroit was a huge crowd and so much was happening on the floor it distracted me from who I was there to see :lol:

• Upvote 1

Welp, I guess no 2nd leg. It's really bout to be over. No Europe ☹️

The way Gil was just talking on Denzel's LIVE I think the tour is wrapping. Gil said that he got emotional on the bus after the Cleveland show. He sits up at the front of the bus w/ the driver and the driver asked him if he wanted to pull over to smoke. lol 

• Upvote 1

as long as Janet Jackson lives and breathes, the show aint over, she can and will do whatever she wants, I hope for Janet she continues to live her life the best way she can, despite anything else. We as Janet fans should only wish her strength, hope, and happiness.....the journey continues ...in ways no one can predict. We love you Janet, you inspire, you create, you hurt, you joy, you're human, as the rest of the world, continue to be humble, grounded and love life, find gratitude even in the smallest of things, continue to create because there's only one Janet Jackson and there will never be another, although underrated, Janet stands amongst the likes of her brother, Prince, and Madonna....nothing can take away the legacy she built, so many are inspired by it though

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

I love that they did this. With that being said, i'm sorry i'm just not here for Whyley but oh well.

The way Gil was just talking on Denzel's LIVE I think the tour is wrapping. Gil said that he got emotional on the bus after the Cleveland show. He sits up at the front of the bus w/ the driver and the driver asked him if he wanted to pull over to smoke. lol 

Well...nevermind i'll just keep my mouth shut :)

So y'all really think she was about to go back and forth on planes and things with her baby to tour Europe right after this....Chile...and I thought I was delusional when I told my new boyfriend to film me singing Elvis off key in my mansion wearing a skin tight black dress...I guess

as long as Janet Jackson lives and breathes, the show aint over, she can and will do whatever she wants, I hope for Janet she continues to live her life the best way she can, despite anything else. We as Janet fans should only wish her strength, hope, and happiness.....the journey continues ...in ways no one can predict. We love you Janet, you inspire, you create, you hurt, you joy, you're human, as the rest of the world, continue to be humble, grounded and love life, find gratitude even in the smallest of things, continue to create because there's only one Janet Jackson and there will never be another, although underrated, Janet stands amongst the likes of her brother, Prince, and Madonna....nothing can take away the legacy she built, so many are inspired by it though

THIS! ? 

• Upvote 1

lmao Well, I personally don't know if THIS tour is over or not. But I know other stuff is sure to come clearly. 

But it wouldn't be hard to believe if she goes overseas. A Baby doesn't stop anything. Never stopped, Madonna, Beyonce, JLO, Mariah... and clearly didn't stop Janet from coming back despite of everything else. 

• Upvote 1