OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

I had an amazing nice time. 

My mother and her boyfriend, relatives, and friends were all so happy to see Janet. Many of them were seeing her for the first time and/or waiting for 2 years to see the show. 

We were in section 4 row A (so technically 8th row). I went with Stephen and sat in the same row as my co-workers. Got to see many familiar JanFam faces from Janet Xone, Myspace, and Facebook. 

I met Joey, Farrenton, and Alex (got a picture with her) in the lobby.

During Nasty, she had NERD & Rihanna's Lemon mixed in.

During All Nite, I was doing the choreography and during the tick tock movement towards the end, Janet was looking at me doing the same moves!!

Fort Lauderdale made me proud. Very high energy crowd. 

Deborah Cox lives in Fort Lauderdale and was in the audience. Gorgeous!

The jumping in Together Again and the choreography for Rhythm Nation have me wore out and tore up!

• Upvote 8

I had an amazing nice time. 

My mother and her boyfriend, relatives, and friends were all so happy to see Janet. Many of them were seeing her for the first time and/or waiting for 2 years to see the show. 

We were in section 4 row A (so technically 8th row). I went with Stephen and sat in the same row as my co-workers. Got to see many familiar JanFam faces from Janet Xone, Myspace, and Facebook. 

I met Joey, Farrenton, and Alex (got a picture with her) in the lobby.

During Nasty, she had NERD & Rihanna's Lemon mixed in.

During All Nite, I was doing the choreography and during the tick tock movement towards the end, Janet was looking at me doing the same moves!!

Fort Lauderdale made me proud. Very high energy crowd. 

Deborah Cox lives in Fort Lauderdale and was in the audience. Gorgeous!

The jumping in Together Again and the choreography for Rhythm Nation have me wore out and tore up!

Glad you had a good time. I saw that you were there with Will. He said Janet pointed at him too and i'm guessing cause he was dressed the same as she was lol. I know she was like "Oh snap he's wearing my fit." I thought you were shorter than Will but in the pic y'all look the same height. Yeah I was doing the Rhythm Nation choreography and after the show my body was like "don't do that shit again bitch" :lol: I need to get back in the gym although my body looks just fine.

• Upvote 1

Glad you had a good time. I saw that you were there with Will. He said Janet pointed at him too and i'm guessing cause he was dressed the same as she was lol. I know she was like "Oh snap he's wearing my fit." I thought you were shorter than Will but in the pic y'all look the same height. Yeah I was doing the Rhythm Nation choreography and after the show my body was like "don't do that shit again bitch" :lol: I need to get back in the gym although my body looks just fine.

Yes, ran into Will. He had a blast in VIP and sat about two rows ahead of me with his friends. 

So strange, I was going to wear the same thing he was wearing, but I can't stand shopping during the holiday season and decided against it, but we ended up wearing the same shirt!

Yes, Rhythm Nation is DEMANDING. You really gotta stretch those limbs first! That choreography uses every since muscle and tissue and bone in the body!

So my girl Alex was on IG Live and of course the delicious snacks Guero and Denzel were on there.

Guero was being goofy and shaking those cakes!

Denzel was stretching and as soon as he came up to the phone, we were all sending thirsty comments. He literally blushed and moved away from the phone haha. He's the JanFam bae and I need him to own it! Everyone in my row last night was thirsting over him haha.

I can't WAIT when Janet denounces white supremacy and me looking at any white people around me like..

G9vitRG.gif

I love that gif so much!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We’re back! Thank you! :dance:

I got to see the Columbia, SC show last Saturday, and I seriously cannot explain how amazing of a time I had. A lot of people showed up late, but the energy of the crowd all night was great. I went with 3 friends: 3 of us are in our 30s and one is 22, and we met up with others and just jammed all night. I saw pics of Fantasia there but never saw her. I’m obsessed with Dom (her facial expressions and dance skills) and guero (big crush) now. I couldn’t believe how beautiful, tiny, and athletic Janet is at 51. I had 8th row seats but I still kept staring at her on the screen to see that perfect smile. :wub: She just looked so HAPPY and at peace on stage. The dancers stayed at the same hotel I did, but I was trying not to be a creepy stalker and look for them. Lol. It sounds like she might be taking the tour over seas in the new year. Excited if J keeps doing stuff through 2018. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

??????????????????????????your favs fave. 

Wait....I didn’t think Jermaine made it in the end, if he did SOMEONE would have taken a picture as proof. As for LaToya what show did she attend? I know Rebbie went with Katherine but if LaToya went then I am sure she would have posted it on social media.

On 12/22/2017 at 7:18 AM, DarkStormSC said:

We’re back! Thank you! :dance:

I got to see the Columbia, SC show last Saturday, and I seriously cannot explain how amazing of a time I had. A lot of people showed up late, but the energy of the crowd all night was great. I went with 3 friends: 3 of us are in our 30s and one is 22, and we met up with others and just jammed all night. I saw pics of Fantasia there but never saw her. I’m obsessed with Dom (her facial expressions and dance skills) and guero (big crush) now. I couldn’t believe how beautiful, tiny, and athletic Janet is at 51. I had 8th row seats but I still kept staring at her on the screen to see that perfect smile. :wub: She just looked so HAPPY and at peace on stage. The dancers stayed at the same hotel I did, but I was trying not to be a creepy stalker and look for them. Lol. It sounds like she might be taking the tour over seas in the new year. Excited if J keeps doing stuff through 2018. 

I was in Columbia as well.  Right next to the stage right.  Saw Gil and her Trainer which was fun.  I had a time.  I really felt as though this tour was the best one of the last 3.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2017 at 6:01 PM, Amy said:

Wait....I didn’t think Jermaine made it in the end, if he did SOMEONE would have taken a picture as proof. As for LaToya what show did she attend? I know Rebbie went with Katherine but if LaToya went then I am sure she would have posted it on social media.

I question which show Latoya attended too, because I do see Latoya is very active on her social media, and there isn't a mention of attending Janet's show. I also question that list because I dont see Sheri Sheppard on there, and we all know she came thru, I also dont see Britney Spears, who I truly believe is a stan

2 hours ago, Bailey. said:

I question which show Latoya attended too, because I do see Latoya is very active on her social media, and there isn't a ,Sheppard on there, and we all know she came thru, I also dont see Britney Spears, who I truly believe is a stan

We all know Sherri came through? Where? Was it reported? Was there a sighting of Sherri?

Britney Spears, just cus she loves Janet doesn't mean she attended this show? One thing has nothing to do with another, is Britney still doing her shows..that would mean she's to busy to go see Janet. It's not automatic that just cus you're a fan , you're gonna be in attendance to a show. :blink: your logic as to why that list may not be 100% accurate is a major fail