Jump to content
jarrylf

OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Any whoooio

i hope she changes the name of it 

“The Tour Formerly Known as State of the World Tour”?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Amy said:

“The Tour Formerly Known as State of the World Tour”?

lol It's just time for a new album and new tour with big production 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Amy said:

“The Tour Formerly Known as State of the World Tour”?

Fuck off :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who tf is entering Janet's info in the SOTW Tour wikipedia page because I noticed some of the attendance is wrong. For instance we all know her Hollywood Bowl show sold out but they have it as not sold out smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:56 PM, Amy said:

“The Tour Formerly Known as State of the World Tour”?

???

"The Tour Formerly Known as State of the World Formerly Known as Unbreakable Tour"

I wonder what itll be called by the time it gets to Europe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vibeology said:

???

"The Tour Formerly Known as State of the World Formerly Known as Unbreakable Tour"

I wonder what itll be called by the time it gets to Europe.

 

State of The World Tour 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Game For Now said:

State of The World Tour 4

I imagine the themes will be slightly different so I dunno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, vibeology said:

I imagine the themes will be slightly different so I dunno

Sure.. just like SOTW vs SOTW2 vs SOTW3 :lol: 

(#SOTW3 was this late summer dates of like 3-4 shows) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:33 AM, Game For Now said:

Sure.. just like SOTW vs SOTW2 vs SOTW3 :lol: 

(#SOTW3 was this late summer dates of like 3-4 shows) 

Weren't those final dates in September/October just part of SOTW2? I mean, it were just a few more shows. Europe will be SOTW3.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Weren't those final dates in September/October just part of SOTW2? I mean, it were just a few more shows. Europe will be SOTW3.

I approve this message

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×