ICYMI: NEW MUSIC SOON!

hold on Im not part of the crew here that instigates negativity, as for any doubts raised about Janet's career they were well founded we hadn't seen the woman in a few years! and there was no sign of a new album so spare me this "oh he doesn't know what he's talking about crap" I said what about Janet's touring credibility? And you8 folks got mad not me, and to correct your wrong assumption IM not mad, not at all what I find here, is what so many others that left the board complained about you folks are very negative, you took a lot of your own time to peck out a response to someone that didn't address you directly, that is until now :coffee:  As for lap dog, boy please you have for years literally been "team Game" you can be counted on guaranteed to follow up behind a game post plus it, I pop him a negative and you follow up behind that and plus it back up, I don't know anyone else on this board that does that, NO ONE!...but yo ass sure does think about that :filenails: and its beyond childish to tell anyone here to shut anything up because you don't have control over whose here and what they say, so why continue with that? like it's gonna happen or sumthing :lol:

Oh? You're not? Weird.. you were wrong for strongly siding with the wrong side of history MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE LAST TWO YEARS... and Janfam has been right on countless of occasions

Jarryl is negative? Where? Please provide proof where he dissed Janet Jackson, called her a liar for faking a pregnancy and/or, thinks she should retire. I'll wait 

There's Team JanFam and then there's The Great Depressed... there's no "Team Game" and Jarryl didn't give me 4200 reputation points alone :coffee: 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh? You're not? Weird.. you were wrong for strongly siding with the wrong side of history MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE LAST TWO YEARS... and Janfam has been right on countless of occasions

Jarryl is negative? Where? Please provide proof where he dissed Janet Jackson, called her a liar for faking a pregnancy and/or, thinks she should retire. I'll wait 

There's Team JanFam and then there's The Great Depressed... there's no "Team Game" and Jarryl didn't give me 4200 reputation points alone :coffee: 

that's the whole point if we're Janfam why is it the same folks are always fighting here? there's your negativity I'm interested in talking about music and more, but no matter what happens we end up like this....back and forth claps if its about opinions folks disagree and keep it moving that's how grown folks do it, we don't keep having an attitude towards the other and we don't attack the person but we do address the opinion

Edited by Bailey.

that's the whole point if we're Janfam why is it the same folks are always fighting here? there's your negativity I'm interested in talking about music and more, but no matter what happens we end up like this....back and forth claps

We? No Bailey.. You weren't in JanFam when you accused Janet of faking a pregnancy. You weren't apart of JanFam when you accused Janet of retiring. You sided with the Great Depressed. #NeverForget

Pick a side and stick on it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We? No Bailey.. You weren't in JanFam when you accused Janet of faking a pregnancy. You weren't apart of JanFam when you accused Janet of retiring. You sided with the Great Depressed. #NeverForget

I expressed doubts as did many others about several things Janet, that doesn't make anyone depressed, we went over this when someone beats something into the ground that might be an issue, I usually keep it moving

besides Im working now ...we'll talk :)

hold on Im not part of the crew here that instigates negativity, as for any doubts raised about Janet's career they were well founded we hadn't seen the woman in a few years! and there was no sign of a new album so spare me this "oh he doesn't know what he's talking about crap" I said what about Janet's touring credibility? And you8 folks got mad not me, and to correct your wrong assumption IM not mad, not at all what I find here, is what so many others that left the board complained about you folks are very negative, you took a lot of your own time to peck out a response to someone that didn't address you directly, that is until now :coffee:  As for lap dog, boy please you have for years literally been "team Game" you can be counted on guaranteed to follow up behind a game post plus it, I pop him a negative and you follow up behind that and plus it back up, I don't know anyone else on this board that does that, NO ONE!...but yo ass sure does think about that :filenails: and its beyond childish to tell anyone here to shut anything up because you don't have control over whose here and what they say, so why continue with that? like it's gonna happen or sumthing :lol:

Yea no you held down HARD that she retired and that she wasn't pregnant and that she wasn't going back on tour, that's negative. Where's I've from day one always been on the "confirmation" side of things, not even just the "from her lips" thing, so no you don't get spared, you jumped to a illogical conclusion based on nothing but your consistently wrong & easily swayed judgement. Ah so there we have it, you're mad that I fix your petty negative assignments. I'm "Team logic" & "Team Funny/entertaining" and give plus points to anyone I agree with on any topic and when you & Game are in combat, he's more often team logic so he gets the plus, deal with it. Oh and so you've never heard of MANY members than. I don't know any members who are so inconsistent with their arguments when yours are too weak to hold up. Like telling me about telling anyone to "shut anything up" when that's literally what you started on this topic, case proven, credibility wins, next. :coffee: 

LOFL I'm negative cause I complain about their complaining and consistently wrong assumptions about Janet :lmao: Damn I'm mean LOL

I can't that we actually have a past of fighting, and occassionally break back into old habbits, but because on the subject of Janet we have common sense in these discussions (and faily put it's not just us, MANY just don't even bother with the great depressed crew so don't even show up much these days) we've NEVER disagreed on anything LOFL!!! :lmao: I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I expressed doubts as did many others about several things Janet, that doesn't make anyone depressed, we went over this when someone beats something into the ground that might be an issue, I usually keep it moving

You express speculation and lies... I didn't call you "depressed"... The Great Depressed are not literally depressed. They're cynical and get off on either trolling or casting doubts based on nothing. They love to repeat themselves over and over (see any Austin post) 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea no you held down HARD that she retired and that she wasn't pregnant and that she wasn't going back on tour, that's negative. Where's I've from day one always been on the "confirmation" side of things, not even just the "from her lips" thing, so no you don't get spared, you jumped to a illogical conclusion based on nothing but your consistently wrong & easily swayed judgement. Ah so there we have it, you're mad that I fix your petty negative assignments. I'm "Team logic" & "Team Funny/entertaining" and give plus points to anyone I agree with on any topic and when you & Game are in combat, he's more often team logic so he gets the plus, deal with it. Oh and so you've never heard of MANY members than. I don't know any members who are so inconsistent with their arguments when yours are too weak to hold up. Like telling me about telling anyone to "shut anything up" when that's literally what you started on this topic, case proven, credibility wins, next. :coffee: 

LOFL I'm negative cause I complain about their complaining and consistently wrong assumptions about Janet :lmao: Damn I'm mean LOL

I can't that we actually have a past of fighting, and occassionally break back into old habbits, but because on the subject of Janet we have common sense in these discussions (and faily put it's not just us, MANY just don't even bother with the great depressed crew so don't even show up much these days) we've NEVER disagreed on anything LOFL!!! :lmao: I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT lol

i mean.. look at our track record :coffee: 

Eissa: CHECK

Tour: CHECK

Album: CHECK

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i mean.. look at our track record :coffee: 

Eissa: CHECK

Tour: CHECK

Album: CHECK

It is impressive, and note ours is probably the only one that we both know how to stay on topic and not take each others difference in opinion personal and resort to personal name calling/attacks. "Maturity: It ain't for everybody" :coffee: 

He said he's not mad, in this discussion when checkmatted he jumped to changing the subject by name calling, thus mad, CHECK :lmao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is impressive, and note ours is probably the only one that we both know how to stay on topic and not take each others difference in opinion personal and resort to personal name calling/attacks. "Maturity: It ain't for everybody" :coffee: 

He said he's not mad, in this discussion when checkmatted he jumped to changing the subject by name calling, thus mad, CHECK :lmao:

I'm not one to toot my own horn but... TOOT FUCKING TOOT

Oh I just can't with them sometimes :asham: 

Nasty Boys ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's where you lost any hope of any credibility of your argument and proved mad :coffee:

:sigh: by that same token you need to minus Game, he says that like it rolls off the tongue and nothing has been proven here, just because you say something DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.....learn that understand that comprehend it ...if thats at all possible....but we will get into that more soon :shifty:  dont start no shit wont be none...you jumped yo self into this and you shouldnt have ...BUT because you did, you're open fire too :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 2

:sigh: by that same token you need to minus Game, he says that like it rolls off the tongue and nothing has been proven here, just because you say something DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.....learn that understand that comprehend it ...if thats at all possible....but we will get into that more soon :shifty:  dont start no shit wont be none...you jumped yo self into this and you shouldnt have ...BUT because you did, you're open fire too :filenails:

Yea and he says it in context to the discussion or the topic at hand (most times) AND it doesn't involve me (if it did, I'd have something to say to him about it), you sidetracked the discussion to change the subject to call me out my name that's the difference. Annnnd how you come to the failed conclusion of "nothing was proven" when it EASILY was says I'm not the one who has comprehension issues, you said "if Janet can perform Together Again the remix and original she can perform Twentyforeplay" Which as Game pointed out makes zero sense seeing as how Together Again is a massive hit and Twentyforeplay isn't, that's a fact, not cause I said because it just is. I jumped into a open discussion and factually spoke to the side of logic to the topic at hand, not out of nowhere just randomly disrespecting people I disagree with, I'm way too mature for that. YOU then took it upon yourself to take it personal with me, thus you started and opened the door for me to finish it easily.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea and he says it in context to the discussion or the topic at hand (most times) AND it doesn't involve me (if it did, I'd have something to say to him about it), you sidetracked the discussion to change the subject to call me out my name that's the difference. Annnnd how you come to the failed conclusion of "nothing was proven" when it EASILY was says I'm not the one who has comprehension issues, you said "if Janet can perform Together Again the remix and original she can perform Twentyforeplay" Which as Game pointed out makes zero sense seeing as how Together Again is a massive hit and Twentyforeplay isn't, that's a fact, not cause I said because it just is. I jumped into a open discussion and factually spoke to the side of logic to the topic at hand, not out of nowhere just randomly disrespecting people I disagree with, I'm way too mature for that. YOU then took it upon yourself to take it personal with me, thus you started and opened the door for me to finish it easily.

little boy get offline .....today I was working ...busy....  :sigh:  aint read the rest maybe wont, depends on how I feel, right now, its like chile bye :lol:

• Downvote 2

little boy get offline .....today I was working ...busy....  :sigh:  aint read the rest maybe wont, depends on how I feel, right now, its like chile bye :lol:

Then it sounds like you should be off line and stop starting shit with people you can't finish, and think about that every time you think about starting anything with anybody period, if you can't back it up you're wasting time. Doesn't matter if you read the rest or you won't, point is I'm right you're wrong, you can not see it or not like it however you choose but that won't change. :coffee:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Then it sounds like you should be off line and stop starting shit with people you can't finish, and think about that every time you think about starting anything with anybody period, if you can't back it up you're wasting time. Doesn't matter if you read the rest or you won't, point is I'm right you're wrong, you can not see it or not like it however you choose but that won't change. :coffee:

what wont change is the bullshit spew you brought, what wont change is the ignorant mindset you bring to the board, what is true is what was started can and will be finished you dont get to dictate terms of anything to anyone and the fact you tried it tells me you obviously dont know any better, I dont know who didnt raise you better, but thats not my concern what is of concern is when you speak to me you will get right back what you put out, you wasn't called out your name, that didnt happen, secondly even if I felt the need to stoop that low which I dont, if the shoe fits then you know the rest

just because you talk some shit doesnt make it so, you've tried before like you were doing something all you're really doing is creating an unnecessary "beef" that you continue to perpetuate on a high school like mentality of me versus you, you aint in school anymore, and I havent heard you mention college so I dont even think you can be on team logic without actually knowing what logic is, they do offer course work in logic though if you ever make it to college and get out of those TV roles where you just stand there and proudly post it for the rest to see that you had no lines and barely 5 seconds of screen time holla back :coffee: you speak a lot about entertainment, is that what you folks are calling it nowadays ? :unsure:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 2

You're Donald Trump Russian mad bro

see this breaks down to a simple "I dont fuck with this person" and you move on, but this insistence on  back and forth is retarded so not to waste anymore of my time with two people that clearly dont know better, I'm going to take care of business ....I dont know if Target employee you fulltime, but working a fulltime gig keeps you busy, I dont have time to run to a computer to respond to some 20 somethings, barely employed themselves arguing back and forth over who has the better come up off a n-word game

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1

what wont change is the bullshit spew you brought, what wont change is the ignorant mindset you bring to the board, what is true is what was started can and will be finished you dont get to dictate terms of anything to anyone and the fact you tried it tells me you obviously dont know any better, I dont know i who didnt raise you better, but thats not my concern what is of concern is when you speak to me you will get right back what you put out, you wasn't called out your name, that didnt happen, secondly even if I felt the need to stoop that low which I dont, if the shoe fits then you know the rest

You're right I can't change that because I never bought any of that, that was mostly you, leading the charge of "she retired", "she's not prenant/not gonna have a baby" "she's not going back on tour", there's literally no mindset here as ignorant as yours. I get it you're mad because you don't get to get away with saying your moronic opinion without it being corrected, that you weren't raised to understand the common sense that calling someone out their name in a debate doesn't make you right, I know that maturity is a massive stretch for you (clearly it doesn't come with age). It's been pointed out how insanely wrong you always are, I don't know if you smoked too much or not enough, hit the bottle or gave it up again but whatever the case may be, you're getting dragged because nobody but you & your immaturity took it there because you can't deal with being wrong (as usual). :coffee:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're right I can't change that because I never bought any of that, that was mostly you, leading the charge of "she retired", "she's not prenant/not gonna have a baby" "she's not going back on tour", there's literally no mindset here as ignorant as yours. I get it you're mad because you don't get to get away with saying your moronic opinion without it being corrected, that you weren't raised to understand the common sense that calling someone out their name in a debate doesn't make you right, I know that maturity is a massive stretch for you (clearly it doesn't come with age). It's been pointed out how insanely wrong you always are, I don't know if you smoked too much or not enough, hit the bottle or gave it up again but whatever the case may be, you're getting dragged because nobody but you & your immaturity took it there because you can't deal with being wrong (as usual). :coffee:

you're repeating yourself, the conversation in this cafe moved beyond repeating the same bullet points over and over :sigh: and as I have stated the wrong here isn't on my end, I could very well walk away and not suffer a fool(s) there isnt a thing you think you can do that wont convince me you're not some awkward sitting around waiting for me to respond here and come up with your snappy best retort....also another thing you should know team logic, always statements are usually false because it takes only one exception to make the entire statement a logical fallacy, use google that's cheaper than the college course, but if you're going to engage me, please let me see some education even a sliver of it

Edited by Bailey.

see this breaks down to a simple "I dont fuck with this person" and you move on, but this insistence on  back and forth is retarded so not to waste anymore of my time with two people that clearly dont know better, I'm going to take care of business ....I dont know if Target employee you fulltime, but working a fulltime gig keeps you busy, I dont have time to run to a computer to respond to some 20 somethings, barely employed themselves arguing back and forth over who has the better come up off a n-word game

I don't forum at work but I carry my iPhone everywhere I go

Im not sure why you and others constantly brings up my employer. Don't worry about if I'm full time or not (I am btw with a ton of benefits and 401k) 

This all leads to you spewing bullshit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just because you talk some shit doesnt make it so, you've tried before like you were doing something all you're really doing is creating an unnecessary "beef" that you continue to perpetuate on a high school like mentality of me versus you, you aint in school anymore, and I havent heard you mention college so I dont even think you can be on team logic without actually knowing what logic is, they do offer course work in logic though if you ever make it to college and get out of those TV roles where you just stand there and proudly post it for the rest to see that you had no lines and barely 5 seconds of screen time holla back :coffee: you speak a lot about entertainment, is that what you folks are calling it nowadays ? :unsure:

Ah caught your new edits of ignorance. Again, the "shit" I talk is facts, you can't compete or compute, so it looks like "shit" to you and to anyone else who can't. All you're proving by your ignorant attempts at personal jabs is that intelligence threatens you so you can only compete with going personal, this ofcourse isn't news to anyone who's argued against you it's just a explanation for you that you probably still can't understand but remains obvious. And dear GOD if you're an example of what college education looks like at 40, I definitely made the right choice, because logic is surely something you don't know, like pride or comprehension or maturity, you're living proof that a college education doesn't equal a smart or successful or fully mentally developed human being, hell the fact that you implied that it does automatically says you're not very smart. And the cherry on top is I likely make more for these roles than you've made all year, and probably more advanced and fulfilled and happy in my life at 27 than you are at 40, Holla back at that. :coffee:

you're repeating yourself, the conversation in this cafe moved beyond repeating the same bullet points over and over :sigh:

Yea to someone who doesn't have good comprehension issues I can see how repeating the truth can be annoying/confusing.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1