MJ fans are dragging Janet in this thread

I am not going to even read it, I can imagine what the thread looks like. When they go low you go high, don't bother posting you will only waste your sanity trying to get through to these people. MJ fans are delusional and vicious.

• Upvote 2

I am not going to even read it, I can imagine what the thread looks like. When they go low you go high, don't bother posting you will only waste your sanity trying to get through to these people. MJ fans are delusional and vicious.

This... all this

at least she's alive, actually breeding, and touring ??‍♂️

No need to post negativity. 

Edited by State of the Game

Yea what's new? Theres many who hate his entire family (same case for Janfans, there's some who dislike everyone but her too), everyone has a opinion, and storming comments of a article more than likely will have no change in either side of opinions. It's a easy case to be made that Janet is more talented or better at things, but it's largely opinion because it all boils down to they're 2 very different artists with similariities, but bigger differences. Our minds are made up, their minds are made up, engaging would only be wasting time & energy. 

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

I see this sh*t all the time.  Prince. Org and Lipstick alley come to mind. I used to go back and forth all the time.  But these last few months I do very little. Their opinions won't change and neither will mine.  So it's useless. The only Jackson family member that I side eye is Latoya.  The others I don't really care to drag... For what?  A couple of years ago I saw one MJ stan say Janet should have died instead of MJ.... Bish... I went the fu*k off.... I was so pissed!!!!! 

And don't let Janet appear on a list above MJ....they will lose their mines.  It doesn't matter that 5 other artist are before him... They only question the reason why Janet is above him. 

Over on Twitter a video was posted of Selena (not Selena Gomez)  singing "Billie Jean". Selena starts off by saying "It's a song by Janet Jackson's brother". People were really upset because Selena referred to MJ as Janet's brother.... As if Janet isn't always referred to as Michael's sister.  He can get just like she has gotten it. 

• Upvote 4

I see this sh*t all the time.  Prince. Org and Lipstick alley come to mind. I used to go back and forth all the time.  But these last few months I do very little. Their opinions won't change and neither will mine.  So it's useless. The only Jackson family member that I side eye is Latoya.  The others I don't really care to drag... For what?  A couple of years ago I saw one MJ stan say Janet should have died instead of MJ.... Bish... I went the fu*k off.... I was so pissed!!!!! 

And don't let Janet appear on a list above MJ....they will lose their mines.  It doesn't matter that 5 other artist are before him... They only question the reason why Janet is above him. 

Over on Twitter a video was posted of Selena (not Selena Gomez)  singing "Billie Jean". Selena starts off by saying "It's a song by Janet Jackson's brother". People were really upset because Selena referred to MJ as Janet's brother.... As if Janet isn't always referred to as Michael's sister.  He can get just like she has gotten it. 

Selena was a huge Janet fan and Janet was above MJ at that point.  She surpassed him after rhythm nation. He was full blown pop but with mostly white fans. Janet reached the streets and the valley.  I'm a huge MJ fan but fanbase is delusional and should have used their time and energy to keep killer Conrad away instead of spending time trashing Janet 

• Upvote 5

The truth hurts, and it's only now that people are starting to realize it.

Since Michael's death, people have taken a greater appreciation for Janet. They're starting to listen to her music more, and are now realizing she is the better Jackson on all fronts.

• Upvote 7

Since Michael's death, people have taken a greater appreciation for Janet. They're starting to listen to her music more, and are now realizing she is the better Jackson on all fronts.

let me clap for this hooka right here -_-

• 6 months later...

I'm a huge MJ fan,but I discovered Janet first before I discovered Michael. So I don't get why people have to be so hateful. They're both the greatest artists of all time,so why should they be pitted against each other? Even more so when they're siblings. But Michael fans are fucking vicious creatures and I've had first-hand experience of Michael fans hating on Janet on MJJC.

• Upvote 1

On 09/06/2017 at 9:35 AM, Mr. Wonder said:

Oui