follow me!

Dal

where we going? :unsure:   I'm kidding :lol: actually Id like to take Twitter and use it as my very own space to be free and follow others like that, my Facebook is kept very PG for a reason :filenails:

i'm the same way... in fact that's why i didn't post my Facebook account because that's mostly for my family and childhood friends lol

• Upvote 1

i'm the same way... in fact that's why i didn't post my Facebook account because that's mostly for my family and childhood friends lol

yep  i will follow you as soon as I figure out my Twitter,  :lol: I only created one to follow up on Janet and Jimmy posting

• Upvote 1

Because why tf not..

Displaying image1.jpeg

i'll follow you if you follow back. I'll probably follow you on twitter too but I see you follow that idiot Scott Isbell who's an avid Trump supporter and tweets idiotic tweets about Trump as if he's the best ever. I follow him too but only because he followed me first but I do get irritated and sometimes wanna unfollow him but I don't wanna seem mean lol

• Upvote 1

i'll follow you if you follow back. I'll probably follow you on twitter too but I see you follow that idiot Scott Isbell who's an avid Trump supporter and tweets idiotic tweets about Trump as if he's the best ever. I follow him too but only because he followed me first but I do get irritated and sometimes wanna unfollow him but I don't wanna seem mean lol

I do not follow Scott Isbel actually (whoever tf that is)... but apparently he follows me ?‍♂️

..and yea I'll def follow back anybody who follows me! ?

I cannot follow you until you remove that inappropriate post dissing the Reigning, defending, NBA Champions :coffee: 

hahahaha.. don't trip potato chip! It'll all make sense tonight once the dubs get this DUB! ????✊?

.....but unfortunately I won't be seeing it because my ass will be driving my family down to Anaheim cuz we bouts to be up in Disneyland guts for the next three daaayz ayyyy!

hahahaha.. don't trip potato chip! It'll all make sense tonight once the dubs get this DUB! ????✊?

.....but unfortunately I won't be seeing it because my ass will be driving my family down to Anaheim cuz we bouts to be up in Disneyland guts for the next three daaayz ayyyy!

RESPECK THE REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED NBA CHAMPIONS!!!! :angry: :lol: 

Im not watching it

ok I just followed you on instagram but now i'm gonna unfollow that dude on twitter lol. He has over 1.2 million followers and I don't even know wtf he does lol

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1