Jay-Z Releases 4:44 via Tidal with a Catch

Jay-Z Released his album tonight via TIDAL with one small catch: you have to be an existing TIDAL member (or Sprint member)

So if you sign up to TIDAL after midnight (tonight) for the first time, you will NOT be able to listen to his album without going through Sprint. 

Of course that’s pretending music piracy doesn’t exist :coffee: 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

Jay-Z Released his album tonight via TIDAL with one small catch: you have to be an existing TIDAL member (or Sprint member)

So if you sign up to TIDAL after midnight (tonight) for the first time, you will NOT be able to listen to his album without going through Sprint. 

Of course that’s pretending music piracy doesn’t exist :coffee: 

okay -_-

• Upvote 1

?

If I know you... you were about to switch to Sprint :lol: 

oh no I was with Sprint for over a decade, been there done that .... :lol: I'm with Straight Talk, 45 dollars a month thats it not the 100+ I was dealing with on Sprint and the rude as customer service, deuces forever :coffee:

I listened to the album while I was working yesterday and I'm not even a jay z fan (I've only purchased the blueprint like 15 years ago) but I'll admit this album was pretty dope.. didn't love it, but liked it a lot!

Id have to hear the album a few more times before anything really sunk in to the point id buy it, his themes are very on point though that was spot on from the first listen he has a lot to say

Edited by Bailey.