[PAPARAZZI] Wissam + Eissa in London

feehgarcia

via http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4664200/Janet-Jackson-s-billionaire-ex-husband-smiles.html

Janet Jackson's estranged husband has been spotted out and about in London with their six-month-old son. Qatari multi-millionaire businessman Wissam Al Manna smiled as he held his infant son, Eissa, and took him to enjoy the sunshine in a park in London.

The executive director smiled broadly as he spent some quality time with his son in the city. Last month Janet and Wissam were seen outside the High Court in London as their divorce battle got under way. 

The only thing I have to say is... The Janet Jackson exes/divorce curse is on! B)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DD5I2ixXsAApJu7.jpg

Chile....wtf do Janet be doing to these man after she leaves them!!! And they all look so similar to one another.

Why is baby Eissa's face blurred now? And do all outlet have to blur his face now?

• Upvote 1

Maybe the blurring is a condition of the divorce? But I know I would rather see Eissa's cute face. I think Wissam needs to rethink these arranged photo ops, choosing the same park bench each time is going to get boring.

• Upvote 1

Maybe the blurring is a condition of the divorce? But I know I would rather see Eissa's cute face. I think Wissam needs to rethink these arranged photo ops, choosing the same park bench each time is going to get boring.

I dont understand going to the park to sit.  You can do that in your back yard. 

• Upvote 3

the uk passed a law that young children faces has to be blurred unless the parent consents to show them. wissam obviously stages these photo ops and consented to them showing the baby's face in those other pap photos, janet probably got the court to put a stop to it.

• Upvote 4

I dont understand going to the park to sit.  You can do that in your back yard. 

then you see him walking down the street holding the baby, its like he have the nanny bring him to public places and takes him out of his stroller just to walk around and sit on the bench for photo ops.

• Upvote 1

Wissam looks the same. It's a bad pic and rough angle he just needs a haircut and shave. Also, it's so funny how everyone seems to be painting Wissam to be this person desperate for photos...but Janet walking the baby around in a stroller, pointing at the sky & trees for 20-45 minutes as a teaser the week she plans to drop a photo of the baby & her plans to tour again gets POLAR opposite treatment lol. 

• Downvote 1

Does anyone else think he is starting to look a little like Blanket or whatever he calls himself now?

IMG_1958.PNG

As of right now, I'm thinking Eissa doesn't have his look yet because he looks nothing like either parent to me. I think you're looking at the eyes which made you think blanket but it seems to be just the angle of him looking down but they don't look alike to me. 

Wissam looks the same. It's a bad pic and rough angle he just needs a haircut and shave. Also, it's so funny how everyone seems to be painting Wissam to be this person desperate for photos...but Janet walking the baby around in a stroller, pointing at the sky & trees for 20-45 minutes as a teaser the week she plans to drop a photo of the baby & her plans to tour again gets POLAR opposite treatment lol. 

I think the difference for me is that Janet's photo op never showed Eissa, if it wasn't that we saw him being loaded into the car the pushchair could easily have been empty. Wissams pictures have always used Eissa to sell them, nobody is going to publish pictures of Wissam without the baby. 

• Upvote 1

I think the difference for me is that Janet's photo op never showed Eissa, if it wasn't that we saw him being loaded into the car the pushchair could easily have been empty. Wissams pictures have always used Eissa to sell them, nobody is going to publish pictures of Wissam without the baby. 

But there were pictures of Wissam without Eissa the whole week the news broke. It's no coincidence they both started doing the same thing. Janet is the first person to have shown you Eissa. Then Wissam followed suit...there is no difference they were both doing the same thing, it's just easier for fans to kinda shake their head at Wissam while overlooking Janet. 

She teased you with stroller pics because she knew later that week she was going to show you a picture of him. Then...drop tour info. 

• Upvote 1

As of right now, I'm thinking Eissa doesn't have his look yet because he looks nothing like either parent to me. I think you're looking at the eyes which made you think blanket but it seems to be just the angle of him looking down but they don't look alike to me. 

I'm seeing the resemblance pretty strong, save for the skin color.... 

• Upvote 2

But there were pictures of Wissam without Eissa the whole week the news broke. It's no coincidence they both started doing the same thing. Janet is the first person to have shown you Eissa. Then Wissam followed suit...there is no difference they were both doing the same thing, it's just easier for fans to kinda shake their head at Wissam while overlooking Janet. 

She teased you with stroller pics because she knew later that week she was going to show you a picture of him. Then...drop tour info. 

the difference is she dont have her infant out on display for the paps. she posted a picture of her baby on her own social media like every other mother does, wissam could have posted a pic on his site but he chooses to use the tabloids. when was you seeing pics of wissam before the split?  he even had the paps at his house while toys and shit was being carried in. this man claims to be more private than janet, he protected his own privacy and there is no way the tabloids would know when and where he will have the baby unless they are being told. for some reason he thinks that having these staged pictures somehow makes him look like a good father but its not, he is being called out for exploiting that baby.

• Upvote 2