Florida Cops pull over the wrong Black sista......

Bailey

Yeah I saw this 2 days ago. I loved how they knew that ass was in trouble. Then he brought up the tinting of her windows which doesn't even voilate the state's law. They just saw a fancy car is all and wanted to run the plates. Why do they need to see if it's stolen if that car wasn't reported stolen. Stop the b.s.

Yeah I saw this 2 days ago. I loved how they knew that ass was in trouble. Then he brought up the tinting of her windows which doesn't even voilate the state's law. They just saw a fancy car is all and wanted to run the plates. Why do they need to see if it's stolen if that car wasn't reported stolen. Stop the b.s.

she brings me a sense of hope and a lot of pride, here an educated African American woman was in control and not in fear, she handled herself wonderfully but she made sure to hold the BS accountable, we all have stories of cops pulling us over and saying dumb shit, Ive been told I was driving with my high beams on, and they never were, or improper lane usage, whatever the fuck that is, and in each instance I received no citation and was let go no warnings needed, each was a case of pull him over and find out who they are at any costs. The high beam was really funny to me because I told the officer if they were on it would be a blue light on my display and it would also be bright as fuck, he said turn em on, I did and the entire street light up like a Christmas tree...Im like no they were NOT on

Edited by Bailey.

She just wasn’t any “black sista”. They pulled over Florida’s  first and only Black Female  State Attorney :lmao: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/13/police-stop-a-woman-for-her-tinted-windows-then-learn-shes-a-florida-state-attorney/

Edited by State of the Game

her car wasn't fancy, she's a state employee driving what is probably a state provided vehicle, thus the state plate with no data. If you look at the video as the cop approaches that is clearly a Ford fusion, very basic <_<

her car wasn't fancy, she's a state employee driving what is probably a state provided vehicle, thus the state plate with no data. If you look at the video as the cop approaches that is clearly a Ford fusion, very basic <_<

either way he didn't have to run plates to see if the car was stolen if there was no report of one. Cops are liars smh