New Pictures of Janet & Eissa in LA

MorganR

I don't think pride was the issue. And it woulda been understandable J keeping him out the public eye. 

I think it is a big factor. Janet is proud to be a mother and proud to have birth a beautiful baby boy and proud to carry him around and allow him to have a life without dressing him up like a circus audience member

I think it is a big factor. Janet is proud to be a mother and proud to have birth a beautiful baby boy and proud to carry him around and allow him to have a life without dressing him up like a circus audience member

Im just saying I don't think Michaels issue was cause he wasnt proud.

• Upvote 1

I don't think pride was the issue. And it woulda been understandable J keeping him out the public eye. 

It would've been, but that also wouldn't be Janet.  

Of all the Jacksons, she's always been the one to live her life in the open and not try to shroud herself in secrecy, even if she also has been intensely private.  But Janet has said in several interviews that she views celebrity very differently from her brother Michael.  I remember some interview from the 90s where she wouldn't speak for her brother about his skin changes, but she did say "I wish Michael would be more open about it."  

With regards to her baby son, I think Janet is keenly aware that cameras and photos will happen sometimes.  Of course the other side to that... it's exactly how she grew up as well.    

• Upvote 1

I remember some interview from the 90s where she wouldn't speak for her brother about his skin changes, but she did say "I wish Michael would be more open about it."  

If it's the same interview I remember she also said that Michael wasn't the only member of the family with vitiligo. I wonder who else has it?

maybe it's just me (it prolly is around here), but the fact she's just standing around allowing her kid to be photographed over and over and over and over and over (mind you, I only got to the third page of pics on that site) lowkey makes me wanna reach thru my phone and yell "ayy! Stop it! Take him inside or put joey between the baby and the paparazzi!" I mean I guess it's not as "in your face" as plastering him on the cover of US Weekly or something, but like it's almost too much..... cute fkn kid tho!

• Upvote 1

maybe it's just me (it prolly is around here), but the fact she's just standing around allowing her kid to be photographed over and over and over and over and over (mind you, I only got to the third page of pics on that site) lowkey makes me wanna reach thru my phone and yell "ayy! Stop it! Take him inside or put joey between the baby and the paparazzi!" I mean I guess it's not as "in your face" as plastering him on the cover of US Weekly or something, but like it's almost too much..... cute fkn kid tho!

It looks a lot by the amount of photos but when cameras can take multiple pictures per second there may be only a few minutes worth of pictures there.

The camera takes multiple per second. A video shows Janet walking toward the car and inside a building, she aint standin 'round.

lol it's not just you & it has nothing to do with her "knowing the paps will get pictures sometimes." She CALLED the paps. Just like she contacted ET this is her ramping up for this tour. You all jumped on Wissam for being in the park & jumped down MJ throats when I said Janet WILL & DID the same thing Wissam was doing in that park. Well...here you go. 

@Dal you're right. You can even tell in all the pictures Eissa is looking to the paps in the distance. He almost consistently is looking at them. I have seen Janet move through an airport with security faster than she is with the baby. She's standing around to take these damn pictures. Stop kidding yourselves. 

• Upvote 1

It’s her baby.. she can take photos with him all she wants :blink: 

Sorry she didn’t put shitty masks on them like a weirdo 

Edited by State of the Game

the paps are taking the photos, not her.

And who do you think called them? :blink: God?!

Janet isn’t stupid. If she wanted to hide, best believe she would hide 

And I’m glad Janet isn’t hiding her son. And Why would she? She’s a proud mother and it shows. I think y’all just want something to complain about.