New Pictures of Janet & Eissa in LA

MorganR

I'll keep tugging at that matted wig of yours until I get the fuck tired. You're a cancer. The sooner you book an appointment at the nearest therapist's office the better for all of us and the people unfortunate enough to have to be near you in real life.

Lol yasss queeeeen. Snatch me bald with the same limited street vocabulary and lack of intelligence!! yassssssss

Sorry.. no autographs homie

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

*petitions Congressman to grant secret service to Eissa*

not in a weird way, in a "I don't normally like other people's babies but this one is super cute" way. Also in a random fact, Eissa and I have the same sneakers.

not in a weird way, in a "I don't normally like other people's babies but this one is super cute" way. Also in a random fact, Eissa and I have the same sneakers.

:lol: I was just kidding. I know you didn’t mean any harm 

You have great taste obviously :wub: 

• Upvote 1

:lol: I was just kidding. I know you didn’t mean any harm 

You have great taste obviously :wub: 

I thought you were but it's hard to tell with you sometimes especially as you were already in bitch mode :P

of course I have great taste...I'm here aren't I?!?

• Upvote 1

Yngdl9P.png

awwww! Eissa is adorable!!! I bet all Janet do is hold him all damn day. He is her world...and you can tell. She's in love with him. That smile on her face says it all. I'm so happy she gets to experience motherhood. I always thought she'd be a great mother. She has a warm caring spirit. Love this woman!

It’s sad that you’re only concern is her selling tickets as if you’re Live Nation. Janet is going to do what she wants. If she doesn’t want to do what you think she should than that’s on her. Don’t buy a ticket 

you should be concerned too. If not your rooting for another failed tour.  And you're right it is on her. And you don't have to say don't buy a ticket because people aren't buying tickets. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you should be concerned too. If not your rooting for another failed tour.  And you're right it is on her. And you don't have to say don't buy a ticket because people aren't buying tickets. 

them prices though, 500 bucks for a seat ...gurl side eye

Nope. I have other things to be concerned about. I bought my ticket :coffee: she either shows up or I get my money back... win win

and before you mention Refundgate, CLE's Cavs arena doesn't use Ticketmaster and I didn't purchase third party 

Proof of that accusation? No. Cool

Like you can't be this thick headed and argumentative all the time lol

Obviously she's going to WANT to tour overseas thus why she posted dates for Europe 

If the US tour flops or worse, gets cancelled for low ticket sales, why would they fund another leg overseas for a place where she virtually hasn't had a major presence in almost that of a decade?

You don't have to be working for Livenation to be concerned.