New Pictures of Janet & Eissa in LA

MorganR

You can’t tour if youre pregnant.. Obviously. That’s common sense..

Bed rest remember?! 

50 Years old and pregnant..

c’mon. Don’t play dumb bc you’re not dumb. You’re trying to argue for the sake of arguing. Admit you’re wrong and move tf on. Get over the international touring bull shit bc it honestly doesn’t even concern you. And save the bull shit about caring about international fans. #BULLSHIT #FAKENEWS 

I am sorry for these other fans, cause I love them. BUT honey you got these hoes PRESSED :lmao:  I CANT!!! :lmao: 

aretha-franklin-tea-gif

• Upvote 1

You don't know me. Stop pretending to. Of course I would want Janet to tour overseas. Not only do I want overseas fans to see her, I think it would be epic to see her overseas. I have wanted to see Janet in a few situations outside, opening night, closing night, & overseas. So far there's only two I have not done & 1 will be done with this tour. 

Youre a dick. You're a disgusting person who has literally no sense of decent commraderie. You love dissension. You love to impose your divisive obsessive cultish cynicism disguised as fandom on others, & any opposing thought is trolled. 

IF Janet left ppl in the states without tour dates & never came & fulfilled the show it wouldn't be cool. Same goes for overseas. Now what I can respect is if she struggles to tour overseas because the demand just isn't there like it used to be. That's business & it happens. Which would make much more sense then cutting her money short for the sake of just doing it. 

So you completely ignore the importance of my post that focused on her pregnancy. You failed

I’m not a dick. Im an asshole. An asshole who is right. Period. 

There you go with the IF bull shit again. Not here for your opinion. Only here for facts. And I said save the bullshit about your fake empathy for international fans. Tell someone who cares.. I’m not the one

Edited by State of the Game

I am sorry for these other fans, cause I love them. BUT honey you got these hoes PRESSED :lmao:  I CANT!!! :lmao: 

aretha-franklin-tea-gif

EVERYTIME Bailey!! Every time fans try to bring up her canceling international tour of Unbreakable “fans” are pretending she wasn’t pregnant with Eissa :blink:  Like that never happened

I could see if I were arguing with an international fan... nope. I’m arguing with a dumb American who is ignorant to women’s health and has fake empathy towards  international fans he has doesn’t even know (and vice versa) 

And I thought I was arguing for the sake of arguing but good grief! I’m actually right and it kills him to know that :lmao: 

Edited by State of the Game