The Lion King Smashes Box Office

6 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

They don't have a choice. They waited too long so unless they make something thier copyrights expire. That's why we're seeing a rush of films back to back

I don’t think Disney is going to let their copyright of anything expire and copyrights are for 100 years before it’s public domain :umm: 

I've never liked these movies in any format, it's just never been my "thing" no tea no shade if you enjoy it by all means, but I have nothing to offer I'm not too keen on Disney....to me it's like Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter, some other shit I didnt care for nor about -_-

On 7/13/2019 at 10:58 PM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I don’t think Disney is going to let their copyright of anything expire and copyrights are for 100 years before it’s public domain :umm: 

I thought I read something it's because most of these characters are actually from fairytale books in the late 1800s 

3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

xZAnSTB-dbvb_1280x1280_KaMXZQjO.jpg

SyWdMW4Lm7RE_1280x1280_KaMXZQjO.jpg

I want to check out some of these Nigerian artists she choose.  I saw a few Instagram clips of Shatta Wale I think.

So it looks like somebody lied cause I heard Bey only had 2 songs on this soundtrack. Seems like she's trying to win an oscar or whatever.

5 hours ago, bu. said:

Her voice definitely sounds a lot deeper

I don't see any hits coming from that anytime soon but hey she might surprise us.

This bitch done dropped her video on my birthday and it's sickening and full of afroeccentric imagery...oh you want me to Stan huh?:huh:

This bitch continuously slaps me across the face...ugh! 

I must say that the video reminds me of an artist called Petite Noir: La Maison Noir... coincidentally he has a project called The Gift and The Curse :ph34r:...her vision is better though, I'm guessing that's due to her budget. 

6 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

So it looks like somebody lied cause I heard Bey only had 2 songs on this soundtrack. Seems like she's trying to win an oscar or whatever.

I don't see any hits coming from that anytime soon but hey she might surprise us.

I don’t think she’s chasing hits with her own music. Only the singles she hops on for remixes 

• 1 month later...

I saw this movie opening weekend and it was so boring for most of it.. maybe it’s bc I grew up watching the original 1994 animated version that I have it damn near memorized but it was literally a shot-by-shot remake with most of the same exact lines too! And since the animals were made to be so life-like they couldn’t emote or do any facial expressions that those animals can’t do in real life so it was very flat to me...

i literally couldn’t wait for it to end—until Timon and Pumbaa came on screen finally then it got better... a lot of their jokes were different than the original and they added a shit ton of humor and life into the movie that was missing the entire first half..

my daughter loved it and I’m a Disney completist so I’ll still buy the 4K Blu-ray when it comes out but I won’t do it with much excitement 

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, GATFA said:

but i def don't want her to be on her Michael jackson shit and turn around and be a Disney star either.. I swear she legit do any and everything Mike and Jan have already done.. like go create a lane for  xender discord omegle yourself Bey!

When was Janet or her terrible actor of a brother in a Disney film? 

Why does she have to limit herself? 

Youre still going to watch the movie, with or without Beyonce 

• 2 months later...