Sign in to follow this  
Rock & Roll Hall of Game

The Lion King Smashes Box Office

6 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

They don't have a choice. They waited too long so unless they make something thier copyrights expire. That's why we're seeing a rush of films back to back

I don’t think Disney is going to let their copyright of anything expire and copyrights are for 100 years before it’s public domain :umm: 

I was excited until I saw the clips... I’ll just wait for it to be released for streaming. I’m sure it’ll do well but it’s not doing it for me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've never liked these movies in any format, it's just never been my "thing" no tea no shade if you enjoy it by all means, but I have nothing to offer I'm not too keen on Disney....to me it's like Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter, some other shit I didnt care for nor about -_-

She looks AMAZING

She looks so much better here than what she wore to the LA premiere. I appreciate her dressing for her curves and I love darker hair on her. 

• Upvote 1

Pretty video 

3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Song still sucks but the video is beautiful. I noticed her voice and singing has changed.

On 7/13/2019 at 10:58 PM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I don’t think Disney is going to let their copyright of anything expire and copyrights are for 100 years before it’s public domain :umm: 

I thought I read something it's because most of these characters are actually from fairytale books in the late 1800s 

3 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Song still sucks but the video is beautiful. I noticed her voice and singing has changed.

Her voice definitely sounds a lot deeper

xZAnSTB-dbvb_1280x1280_KaMXZQjO.jpg

SyWdMW4Lm7RE_1280x1280_KaMXZQjO.jpg

I want to check out some of these Nigerian artists she choose.  I saw a few Instagram clips of Shatta Wale I think.

3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

xZAnSTB-dbvb_1280x1280_KaMXZQjO.jpg

SyWdMW4Lm7RE_1280x1280_KaMXZQjO.jpg

I want to check out some of these Nigerian artists she choose.  I saw a few Instagram clips of Shatta Wale I think.

So it looks like somebody lied cause I heard Bey only had 2 songs on this soundtrack. Seems like she's trying to win an oscar or whatever.

5 hours ago, bu. said:

Her voice definitely sounds a lot deeper

I don't see any hits coming from that anytime soon but hey she might surprise us.

This bitch done dropped her video on my birthday and it's sickening and full of afroeccentric imagery...oh you want me to Stan huh?:huh:

This bitch continuously slaps me across the face...ugh! 

I must say that the video reminds me of an artist called Petite Noir: La Maison Noir... coincidentally he has a project called The Gift and The Curse :ph34r:...her vision is better though, I'm guessing that's due to her budget. 

6 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

So it looks like somebody lied cause I heard Bey only had 2 songs on this soundtrack. Seems like she's trying to win an oscar or whatever.

I don't see any hits coming from that anytime soon but hey she might surprise us.

I don’t think she’s chasing hits with her own music. Only the singles she hops on for remixes 

Beyonce's Lion King project is de fuq goodt. Wow! Color me impressed

• Upvote 1

Don't Jealous Me is SO good

• Upvote 2