Janet’s At Kendrick Lamar’s Concert in LA

So to your original statement... what exactly is Calvin Harris or someone popular today doing that JJ &TL are not??  You've yet to specify.  

Not sure why you’re arguing with a troll. He wasn’t here during Janet’s three mistakes (2004-2010). Unbreakable proved that Janet, Jimmy & Terry are best together and without these popular producers who gives Janet shit music 

huh? I provided you enough information to get the gist. 

well clearly the titty was one.. u said MM was another.. what was the 3rd in ur opinion? There can be quite a few more between 04-10 so that's why I'm wondering what do U see as the third main mistake lol

well clearly the titty was one.. u said MM was another.. what was the 3rd in ur opinion? There can be quite a few more between 04-10 so that's why I'm wondering what do U see as the third main mistake lol

All eras inbetween those years including MM are the three :sigh: 

Yes that’s four but I’m grouping MM with Disappointline

Edited by State of the Game

All three eras including MM are the three :sigh: 

Yes that’s four but I’m grouping MM with Disappointline

oh ok I got it ur putting the eras in separate clusterfucks and saying they're all mistakes.. 

was there anything specific u liked that she did in that time period?

oh ok I got it ur putting the eras in separate clusterfucks and saying they're all mistakes.. 

was there anything specific u liked that she did in that time period?

Sitting in front of the front row for her RWU Tour with the one that got away  :wub: 

Seeing her during #1s as well 

Edited by State of the Game

DJ is a really good album & 20YO is my least favorite it felt like an obligation she had to fulfill to get out of her contract. What I wish Janet would have done is provided an edgier album that fought back against the unfair shit she faced. I get it though  she's a black woman in the industry who gets demonized for things white counterparts gets praised for. So it's a catch 22 her career was already falling a part due to it & being attacked from every angle. 

RWU Tour was EXCELLENT! Maybe my favorite tour.  I actually feel the number ones tour was kinda weak because it really was just the RWU Tour with 2-4 songs added and subtracted but LITERALLY the same vocal tracks, laughs, & staged moments. But the Billboard awards performance of 06 was fire!

A lot of shaky ground but it happens. 

DJ is a really good album & 20YO is my least favorite it felt like an obligation she had to fulfill to get out of her contract. What I wish Janet would have done is provided an edgier album that fought back against the unfair shit she faced. I get it though  she's a black woman in the industry who gets demonized for things white counterparts gets praised for. So it's a catch 22 her career was already falling a part due to it & being attacked from every angle. 

DJ didn’t have a theme. Just a bunch of tracks on one album. Same with 20 YO. No story. 

I wouldn’t want Janet to dedicate an entire album and it’s title towards the unfairness in the industry. Even her best album in the last dozen years doesn’t touch on that subject and she was on an independent label. Let it go

RWU being your favorite tour? :umm: 

Sitting in front of the front row for her RWU Tour with the one that got away  :wub: 

Seeing her during #1s as well 

nice.. so the high points of her career during those years for you were solely personal ones.. I can def understand that considering seeing her front row with my fam on Unbreakable SF show and her speaking to us from the stage is the high point for me during he Unbreakable era also..

• Upvote 1

I get that you're sayin' stuff, but have thus far been unable to articulate your point.  

I mean I kinda made my point if you go back to the original post where you came in trying to school me on what pop radio sounds like then immediately mentioning two artists w/ zero pop spins.

If you would get your head outta your ass, maybe you could keep up?

But like I said at this point, this "discussion" has been going on for too long and I said what i said sis so don't really feel like engaging w/ you anymore

thanks for understanding <3