Justin Timberlake in Talks for Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

Dal

so has anything been confirmed yet about the 2018 lineup?  

No although Page Six tried it, they said late last week that it was all a done deal, but then the NFL PR guy came out and said no one is confirmed yet...I will say for those of us that fought JT being the SB act, I think we can call this somewhat a victory. Its not a done deal and the hold up must be over the controversy they will have if they pick JT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No although Page Six tried it, they said late last week that it was all a done deal, but then the NFL PR guy came out and said no one is confirmed yet...I will say for those of us that fought JT being the SB act, I think we can call this somewhat a victory. Its not a done deal and the hold up must be over the controversy they will have if they pick JT

That's how I see it too. They see what they're on the verge of....they don't want it & they're stupid if they do.

• Upvote 1

That's how I see it too. They see what they're on the verge of....they don't want it & they're stupid if they do.

Its all a game of do they want this? Right now? I mean Even if we cut JT out the picture as was stated the NFL has serious image issues right now. I think having media already pick up the story and take it back to 2004 says a lot about what would happen if they confirm JT. I think the NFL probably wants an entertaining no controversy show, and they aint gonna get that with JT. Its not possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its all a game of do they want this? Right now? I mean Even if we cut JT out the picture as was stated the NFL has serious image issues right now. I think having media already pick up the story and take it back to 2004 says a lot about what would happen if they confirm JT. I think the NFL probably wants an entertaining no controversy show, and they aint gonna get that with JT. Its not possible.

Or an alternative that wouldn't shock me either, they welcome this controversy as a distraction to the current one....changing the narrative if you will, wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to do that.

Or an alternative that wouldn't shock me either, they welcome this controversy as a distraction to the current one....changing the narrative if you will, wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to do that.

that's a balancing act of okay, do you wanna run with this and JT so bad that the benefits out weigh the costs? I don't know that they do, I think they could pick someone else and keep it moving

• Downvote 1

Lmao y'all dog me out for ragging on subpar JJ&TL productions and call me a fake fan but half the board really believe Janet is at fault for a mistake on Justin's behalf?

Like I get the world is misogynistic racist trash but her own fans are too? Y'all are pathetic.

The word doesn't deserve Janet! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lmao y'all dog me out for ragging on subpar JJ&TL productions and call me a fake fan but half the board really believe Janet is at fault for a mistake on Justin's behalf?

Like I get the world is misogynistic racist trash but her own fans are too? Y'all are pathetic.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

ch... I don't get it. These so called "Janet Fans" are true fans. Trying to come to Justin rescue because we disagree with him performing at the superbowl.

• Upvote 2

Yes mediocre. I exist in a world where the racial tension is reversed, so a 'white' artist has to be better or more talented (greater than) a 'black' artist for me to be even moved to Stan for them or even subscribe to their music. JT is giving me low budget Michael Jackson.

I also read chicken parts and this white male patriarchal/ white supremacy shit is about to get real, real soon...the line will be drawn in the sand

Bottom line...

You are either with us OR against us and if it's the latter...you best stay out our way.-_-

• Upvote 5

Yes mediocre. I exist in a world where the racial tension is reversed, so a 'white' artist has to be better or more talented (greater than) a 'black' artist for me to be even moved to Stan for them or even subscribe to their music. JT is giving me low budget Michael Jackson.

I also read chicken parts and this white male patriarchal/ white supremacy shit is about to get real, real soon...the line will be drawn in the sand

Bottom line...

You are either with us OR against us and if it's the latter...you best stay out our way.-_-

No. not mediocre.. millions agree. Yew U?

That’s fucked up and that’s on you. I would be missing out on great music if I saw music as race. That’s not what Janet has taught us  

Im not here to pick sides. That “with us” or “against us” is asinine and simpleminded 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

Bottom line...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1