New Janet/Jimmy/Terry Documentary..?!

Dal

Technical singing isn't a matter of opinion. :lmao: It's an objectively measurable form of art. Her voice is breathy because she's singing in a light mix. You may not like the delivery, but technically it's one of the best songs on the album.

I'll have to listen. You have a link? 

Bull shit the song is a vocal snooze in comparison to the majority of the album. If you want to claim she "technically" nailed panting on the track so be it. It's weak nonetheless. 

At this point you might have to research it - Pandora only keeps the shows for 7 days UNLESS you have a paid membership I believe then you can go back but if you're free then it's no longer able to just be listened to. 

Bull shit the song is a vocal snooze in comparison to the majority of the album. If you want to claim she "technically" nailed panting on the track so be it. It's weak nonetheless. 

At this point you might have to research it - Pandora only keeps the shows for 7 days UNLESS you have a paid membership I believe then you can go back but if you're free then it's no longer able to just be listened to. 

Certainly you don't think BHH, NS, and BIU are better? :lol:

that's not what I recall over Pandora, and i use it regularly they keep all episodes so you can go through them....let me check right quick....yes you can roll through episodes and Im listening right now to part three... -_- and NO I do not pay for Pandora, I actually like the commercials

Edited by Bailey.

that's not what I recall over Pandora, and i use it regularly they keep all episodes so you can go through them....let me check right quick....yes you can roll through episodes and Im listening right now to part three... -_- and NO I do not pay for Pandora, I actually like the commercials

Then there's the answer. It's definitely in the interview from beginning to end he goes through his career. 

What song on the AFY album is Janet vocally better on than All For You?

• Downvote 1

What song on the AFY album is Janet vocally better on than All For You?

We're talking about After You Fall. AFY is good vocally. But if I had to really do my list of Janet's vocal highlights from that album it would be:

Love Scene Ooo Baby

Feels So Right

China Love 

Come on Get Up

& to honor Janet's lower register Truth & Better Days

We're talking about After You Fall. AFY is good vocally. But if I had to really do my list of Janet's vocal highlights from that album it would be:

Love Scene Ooo Baby

Feels So Right

China Love 

Come on Get Up

& to honor Janet's lower register Truth & Better Days

Oh ok these damn Janet song abbreviations lol. 

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it's not imo

It absolutely is not. It's a breathy pant of snoozer proportions. They're calling that whispery sleeper her executing her lower register lol as if her using her inside voice, like she's telling a secret counts as her singing in deeper tone. 

Theres many more songs where she's actually in lower register through out her career. This song is just weak, but lyrically it's one of her most honest songs she's done.