PEOPLE: Janet was verbally abused by Wissam

VelvetKnowledge1814

I do believe time gives us perspective on life and what has gone down, she probably hates London, because as a pregnant woman being abused probably brings up painful memories....thats just too much ...the best news is Janet broke free, a lot of women stay in a marriage because they need the support and tolerate the abuse, she got out! :clapping:

She had no choice...Randy was gonna kick Wissam's ass if she didn't. Unless she can prove that Wissam is unfit she is gonna have to go back to London. And since he agreed to let Eissa go on tour with her does that mean he can now ask for Eissa to go back to Qatar with him?? I'm sure this is a scary thought for Janet.

She had no choice...Randy was gonna kick Wissam's ass if she didn't. Unless she can prove that Wissam is unfit she is gonna have to go back to London. And since he agreed to let Eissa go on tour with her does that mean he can now ask for Eissa to go back to Qatar with him?? I'm sure this is a scary thought for Janet.

I'm sure Janet will work through this as she has so many other times, but her child she wont give him over without a serious fight and I mean dirty as it gets

Edited by Bailey.

omg that's so horrible and to think it might be like this for the next 18yrs.

• Upvote 2

Yes, she is in for a long ride especially since this is Wissam's first born child and a son. He isn't going to give up on this.

As demanding and controlling as muslim men are hell no he isn't. I said this about him year's ago.

it doesn't have to be, if Janet bonds with Eissa to the point theres a time he can verbalize who he wants to spend his time with, Wissam could very well be fucked

yeah but do you know how long that's gonna take? Probably until he's around 7 or 8. Maybe longer.

• Downvote 1

My admiration for this woman is BEYOND words. She divorced, going through a not so amicable situation...worked out and lost weight, take care of her baby.. rehearsed for the tour.. created a whole new show.. 

Like WOW!!! SHE IS AMAZING!!!! IM AT A LOST FOR HER TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THOSE THINGS ON HER PLATE AND STILL RETURNED WITH THIS TOUR??? 

• Upvote 7

Looks like us fans were right with our SPECULATIONS. 

Me when I see Wissam:

tumblr_m8e9kjL8wS1r5yh4yo1_400.gif

tumblr_m8ejbqnwVq1qkdh9eo3_500.gif

Whether you were right or wrong about your speculations, I'm sure it doesn't make you feel better.

There's nothing any of us can gain from being right about a situation like this, none of us win! And it's not our relationship or circumstance, we have no fight in this battle.

All we can do is support Janet and not allow anyone to abuse us in our own lives.

Do I still think we need to mind our own business and have boundaries out of respect for Janet on certain topics? Of course! But as adults, you have free will to do whatever you feel is necessary.

I'm not angry or upset with any of you for discussing things that I feel are bordering out of line. I just won't participate in it and I'll speak against it when I feel the need to. I see no benefit in it. I see many fans online feel it's OK to comment on personal topics just because they like her music or support her career. Sometimes it's creepy and invasive.

And this article saddens me. I'd never want to be right about any of this. Every part of me was hoping her inclusion of What About wasn't related to Wissam. I was in TEARS at my show. I've been mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially abused in my life too.

And your comment about Muslim men is unecessary and disrespectful. Since when did abuse become a Muslim thing? Was James a Muslim? No. But he abused her. I've seen abuse occur from men AND women from different backgrounds. I'm not at all happy with these comments Joe, it's DISRESPECTFUL and ignorant as hell! If someone made those comments about your faith and/or ethnicity, you'd be pissed!

Islam is NOT synonymous with abuse. No religion or ethnic background is and to suggest that is slanderous.

That's exactly why some of you shouldn't speculate because you say disrespectful and unture generalizations and try to hide behind "free speech" when you're really just being offensive.

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 3

It ain't that deep... if they didn't want us speculate she wouldn't perform that song with those pics and break down on stage in front of the whole world... OF COURSE ppl will speculate. That greates free buzz and press for the tour. Let's not be naive. She is a master of privacy. What she doesn't want the world to know ain't out there. I, for that matter, don't consider myself less of a fan cause I like to speculate. Some ppl here acting like they're holier than thou...

Ok then. I'll be holier than thou! ??

But I'm firm in my stance and it isn't changing. 

Agree to disagree and let's move on.

Edited by Kishi

we're always fighting about the same issue on this board. some fans dont like it when other fans speculate or say negative things, and vice versa. even though many times those speculations arent that far-fetched... and are later in fact proven to be true. this is a forum, ppl will speculate. for some its too much. i understand that. but we just need to get along with each other.

i stand by my opinion that they dont release info that they dont want ppl to talk about. in this case its particularly clear i think. the people article will tarnish his image and reputation. from now on the world will know him as a wife abuser. the odds must be very high for the jacksons to release that information. especially now that theres a kid involved.

We all come from different perspectives and don't always receive things the same way.

I feel that constructive criticism is always the best route to go rather than name calling or making negative comments, but again, it's all a matter of perspective. What may seem harmless to some might seem harmful to others and vice versa.

The bottom line is...we're all here because we love Janet and we all show our love for her in different ways. 

And articles like this do worry/bother me because I don't want any negative effects to come from this legally. I just want Janet and Eissa to be healthy, happy, and safe. The tour is amazing and that's my biggest focus. I really hope they can settle their differences. Janet is the best and deserves the best.

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 1

this is exactalt what I was talking about. If he goes back to Qatar she will never see him again. They do not honor the rulings of our courts here or in Europe and if she went over there to try and make a fuss she would be jailed. 

I just want to know why she would even allow him to go as far as he did with changing her image.  I made a fuss when a fan was trying to take a photo and she put her hand up and the time she had her back turned to the camera during her birthday.  What's in her that makes her submit like that. 

Edited by DasSad

My admiration for this woman is BEYOND words. She divorced, going through a not so amicable situation...worked out and lost weight, take care of her baby.. rehearsed for the tour.. created a whole new show.. 

Like WOW!!! SHE IS AMAZING!!!! IM AT A LOST FOR HER TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THOSE THINGS ON HER PLATE AND STILL RETURNED WITH THIS TOUR??? 

she's tough, she's been through a lot most celebs would have cracked publicly

• Upvote 1

This article bothers me too, I don't see anything good coming out if it. It will only add more fuel to the fire. I hope she will be able to continue the tour as planned. But this is now the route that has been taken. I love Janet but sometimes I don't understand it all. Next expecting news from "a reliable source" how she faked her pregnancy and used a surrogate... 1,2,3...

well this adds fuel to the fire, maybe because Wissam is behind the scenes making legal moves who know, but I am concerned about Janet's well being, and if she can get thru this tour