PEOPLE: Janet was verbally abused by Wissam

VelvetKnowledge1814

None of us really know the truth. And you know what, it doesn't even matter because he's her son regardless. 

There is no doubt that Janet gave birth to Eissa. There’s literally pictures of her walk around pregnant 

This isn’t some science mystery or MJ where he somehow produce two pure white children with his black ass.

Janet was naturally pregnant. Period. She gave birth.. period. She is a mother.. the egg may not been hers (tho she had them frozen when she was with JD) but Eissa was grown and hatched from Janet Jackson’s womb. 

Edited by State of the Game

To the members who are bragging about being “right”... Please stop. The reason you came to that conclusion was based on race and religion. 

Exactly, it reminds me of the episode of South Park when Cartman basically/accidentally stopped a terrorist attack because he was racist against the new muslim kid, and at the end says the line, "True or false, racism just stopped a terrorist attack?". And the disturbing truth is in this situation many of the fans that wre concerned for her was simply because he is a muslim, and expected him to treat her badly because he is. They were right, sure, but it doesnt make those assumptions any less problematic in this society.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Those pictures prove nothing. Celebrities use surrogates/adopt babies all the time. I think she faked a couple of photoshoots so that the media would leave her alone. But that's just my take on it...

Janet didn’t use a surrogate and then faked a baby bump for nine months. That’s a lot of work. Janet had a natural child birth (hint the cancelation of the Unbreakable tour) 

yes. Rich people (not just celebrities) use surrogates all the time. That’s nothing new. But to accuse someone of faking it, cancelling her tour... you need proof other that the bullshit you’re spewing from your keyboard

Save the conspiracy theories bull shit for yourself. Your “take” doesn’t matter. 

She didn’t fake her photo shoot with People Magazine and she can’t photoshop paparazzi photos. You sound dumb and misguided. Where’s your source? Mediatakeout?! Fuck off

You fake ass fans kill me with your bull shit conspiracy theories. Giving birth at her age is VERY possible with the right bank account... Why must you try to degrade her? Why must you second guess her pregnancy? First you people said she faked her pregnancy when she announced it and now you’re saying she was never pregnant.. she just got fat and lazy and hired a surrogate? What’s next? Where does it stop?! Jesus Christ you people are shitty for real

To the members who are bragging about being “right”... Please stop. The reason you came to that conclusion was based on race and religion. 

yes my conclusions were based on his religion and it was true. Everything is not islamaphobic. There are aspects of that religion that put women in a box and demand that they behave in a subservient way towards their husbands. That's truth and we saw it live and in living color.  He isolated her from us and from everyone.

She didn't even show up to except her AMFAR award. Her passion but she showed up to his events in the desert. All covered up like he likes it

this is messy but I do think his treatment of her was religious. We can see that from her performance on stage now versus then. You look at all the Muslim men like busta ryhmes, Dave chapele, & Q tip for example. They proclaim to be Muslims but they drink, smoke, curse and do what they want. That's how it is for men. It's their women they make follow all the rules because they view them a lessers

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Whether you were right or wrong about your speculations, I'm sure it doesn't make you feel better.

There's nothing any of us can gain from being right about a situation like this, none of us win! And it's not our relationship or circumstance, we have no fight in this battle.

All we can do is support Janet and not allow anyone to abuse us in our own lives.

Do I still think we need to mind our own business and have boundaries out of respect for Janet on certain topics? Of course! But as adults, you have free will to do whatever you feel is necessary.

I'm not angry or upset with any of you for discussing things that I feel are bordering out of line. I just won't participate in it and I'll speak against it when I feel the need to. I see no benefit in it. I see many fans online feel it's OK to comment on personal topics just because they like her music or support her career. Sometimes it's creepy and invasive.

And this article saddens me. I'd never want to be right about any of this. Every part of me was hoping her inclusion of What About wasn't related to Wissam. I was in TEARS at my show. I've been mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially abused in my life too.

And your comment about Muslim men is unecessary and disrespectful. Since when did abuse become a Muslim thing? Was James a Muslim? No. But he abused her. I've seen abuse occur from men AND women from different backgrounds. I'm not at all happy with these comments Joe, it's DISRESPECTFUL and ignorant as hell! If someone made those comments about your faith and/or ethnicity, you'd be pissed!

Islam is NOT synonymous with abuse. No religion or ethnic background is and to suggest that is slanderous.

That's exactly why some of you shouldn't speculate because you say disrespectful and unture generalizations and try to hide behind "free speech" when you're really just being offensive.

No my speculations were right but that doesn't mean I wanted to be right, especially about something like that, I just was. That's pretty much it. Oh yeah now I see why you're offended, I forgot you are muslim. I meant men of Wissam's culture and in his country not necessarily religion. Sorry I offended you.

• Upvote 2

"You've got ONE Life to Live... Who's Right?  Who's Wrong?"

The only "right" I care about is how soon I can be RIGHT back to support Janet and #Jtribe on tour.  As grueling and taxing as a huge tour can be, I'm sure that Janet is thankful to be encased in her traveling support system and meeting TRUE fans every night that feel the same way we do.  That's what she needs from us right now... love, support and for there to be no question that we are in her corner. 

Let's keep them encouraged by sending them positive vibes on social media, and giving extra positivity when we see them on stage.  For now, Janet is back in her country with family and friends by her side.  She and her son got out of the situation. 

#TeamJanet  #TeamEissa #WeLoveYouJanet

Edited by wayneashleymusic
  • Upvote 4

This article bothers me too, I don't see anything good coming out if it. It will only add more fuel to the fire. I hope she will be able to continue the tour as planned. But this is now the route that has been taken. I love Janet but sometimes I don't understand it all. Next expecting news from "a reliable source" how she faked her pregnancy and used a surrogate... 1,2,3...

A story like that would crush wissam and hurt his business since surrogacy is against muslim law.

A story like that would crush wissam and hurt his business since surrogacy is against muslim law.

The article didn’t mention surrogacy. What the fuck are you getting that from :blink: 

Why are you fake fans mentioning surrogacy? That’s not even on the table 

The person you quoted was being facetious

• Upvote 1

yes my conclusions were based on his religion and it was true.

Yes so your racism and xenophobic assumptions were right!!! Congratulations on being a bigot!!

Thats like saying “all black People are ghetto” or “all Christians are scum” [see one on tv] “yup... I was right.” 

You maybe correct with your abrupt bigotry this time but I wouldn’t exactly brag about it 

• Upvote 1

It ain't that deep... if they didn't want us speculate she wouldn't perform that song with those pics and break down on stage in front of the whole world... OF COURSE ppl will speculate. That greates free buzz and press for the tour. Let's not be naive. She is a master of privacy. What she doesn't want the world to know ain't out there. I, for that matter, don't consider myself less of a fan cause I like to speculate. Some ppl here acting like they're holier than thou...

Whether you were right or wrong about your speculations, I'm sure it doesn't make you feel better.

There's nothing any of us can gain from being right about a situation like this, none of us win! And it's not our relationship or circumstance, we have no fight in this battle.

All we can do is support Janet and not allow anyone to abuse us in our own lives.

Do I still think we need to mind our own business and have boundaries out of respect for Janet on certain topics? Of course! But as adults, you have free will to do whatever you feel is necessary.

I'm not angry or upset with any of you for discussing things that I feel are bordering out of line. I just won't participate in it and I'll speak against it when I feel the need to. I see no benefit in it. I see many fans online feel it's OK to comment on personal topics just because they like her music or support her career. Sometimes it's creepy and invasive.

And this article saddens me. I'd never want to be right about any of this. Every part of me was hoping her inclusion of What About wasn't related to Wissam. I was in TEARS at my show. I've been mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially abused in my life too.

And your comment about Muslim men is unecessary and disrespectful. Since when did abuse become a Muslim thing? Was James a Muslim? No. But he abused her. I've seen abuse occur from men AND women from different backgrounds. I'm not at all happy with these comments Joe, it's DISRESPECTFUL and ignorant as hell! If someone made those comments about your faith and/or ethnicity, you'd be pissed!

Islam is NOT synonymous with abuse. No religion or ethnic background is and to suggest that is slanderous.

That's exactly why some of you shouldn't speculate because you say disrespectful and unture generalizations and try to hide behind "free speech" when you're really just being offensive.

I agree with you both lol that's why I'm so conflicted on the matter.

Janet has said time and time again that her music is her journal, she writes from current events in her life. She may not say much but Janet is an artist and that's her way of commuincation. So this news doesn't surprise me and my heart will forever go out to Penny.

Unbreakable was a statement! I hear 2 B Love differently now. I Believe she did not talk about love and sex for a reason. I Believe she went on tour for a reason. I also believe in this moment Janet deserve all the love from us. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Exactly, it reminds me of the episode of South Park when Cartman basically/accidentally stopped a terrorist attack because he was racist against the new muslim kid, and at the end says the line, "True or false, racism just stopped a terrorist attack?". And the disturbing truth is in this situation many of the fans that wre concerned for her was simply because he is a muslim, and expected him to treat her badly because he is. They were right, sure, but it doesnt make those assumptions any less problematic in this society.

thank you. Those people were just like "yes our stereotype was correct, it must always be this way"

• Upvote 1

Btw.. some of y'all were only right about the early speculations of controlling ways but was wrong about the PHYSICAL abuse speculations that I had stated were probably wrong . I figured it was more like verbal abuse. I didn't let her what about performance take me right to physical abuse. 

I didn't either bc.... I doubt she would've gotten pregnant by a man that beat her. And if he beat her while she was pregnant, I'm sure her brothers would've been in jail right now lol 

• Upvote 2