New Pictures: Janet with Eissa

MorganR

Also while everyone has the entitlement to their opinion the condescending jabs at religious beliefs that @Dal & the troll take is disrespectful & old honestly. I don't see anyone evangelizing & ministering on this forum - not to mention the person you follow is a firm faith driven person, yet when "blessings" or God comes up - belittling the ideology is lame. 

Oh? Did I hurt your religious freedom? ??‍♂️ Oh well. 

• Upvote 1

I get it, I do.. I just simply don't view anything as a "Gawdess/Godess/God/Gawd/etc".. in the context of you viewing Janet as one/all of those things, it makes sense.. and I get the whole "omg" thing, everybody says that and it don't mean shit ? 

Kick back bruh I didn't quote you ?

All those things 

Not sure why someone would be offended by fans calling Janet a Gawdess but say nothing when her fans call her a “flop” 

Edited by State of the Game

All those things 

Not sure why someone would be offended by fans calling Janet a Gawdess but say nothing when her fans call her a “flop” 

to be clear I wasn't offended by any of that.. I simply wondered why you chose the language you did in describing the topic at hand ("blessed"), when I already know you and I are on the same anti-theist plane.. all good tho

• Upvote 1

Oh? Did I hurt your religious freedom? ??‍♂️ Oh well. 

I just wonder how much you both would consistently be condescending to Janet about her religious preferences if sitting in her presence. How often would you belittle her mentality and/or experiences? How much would you shun her perspective unwarranted for the sake of solely being a dick? How much would you brush off her ideology just the fuck because?

I'd absolutely love to see you keep the same energy for the one you support, it's not about disagreeing or what you do or don't believe it's the fact you consistently jab ppl's beliefs. If I came on here and said "trans people are all psychologically insane" or "gay people are just perverse hurt little boys trapped in adult bodies" it would be unacceptable. 

Respect is in approach not agreement. 

I just wonder how much you both would consistently be condescending to Janet about her religious preferences if sitting in her presence. How often would you belittle her mentality and/or experiences? How much would you shun her perspective unwarranted for the sake of solely being a dick? How much would you brush off her ideology just the fuck because?

I'd absolutely love to see you keep the same energy for the one you support, it's not about disagreeing or what you do or don't believe it's the fact you consistently jab ppl's beliefs. If I came on here and said "trans people are all psychologically insane" or "gay people are just perverse hurt little boys trapped in adult bodies" it would be unacceptable. 

Respect is in approach not agreement. 

Someone else’s religion is their business. Janet isn’t apart of an organized cult... or religion so ??‍♂️ As far as we know, shes spiritual 

I’d call her a GAWDESS TO HER FACE

I never jabbed anyone’s beliefs.. minus the “Jesus is Santa Claus for adults” which is fact. Churches do a lot of good but they also don’t pay taxes and are brainwashing entities. Just facts

Trans people aren’t psychologically insane... that’s a fact. Gays aren’t hurt little boys or girls much like heterosexuals aren’t okay little boys or girls. Those are facts

Restating something white people made up thousands of years ago in order to dominate the world and talking to a sky monster... those are NOT facts. Facts have scientific proof to back them up. Climate change is fact. Gay sex making God mad hence natural disaster... that’s horseshit

Respect is earned. 

• Upvote 1

to be clear I wasn't offended by any of that.. I simply wondered why you chose the language you did in describing the topic at hand ("blessed"), when I already know you and I are on the same anti-theist plane.. all good tho

Oh I know you weren’t.. but someone else is. That’s unfortunate for them tho :coffee:  

• Upvote 1

Someone else’s religion is their business. Janet isn’t apart of an organized cult... or religion so ??‍♂️ As far as we know, shes spiritual 

I never jabbed anyone’s beliefs.. minus the “Jesus is Santa Claus for adults” which is fact.

No one is talking about the Goddess bull shit, that's your obsessive prerogative. The condescending reference is Santa for adults. You're trivializing a VERY nuanced ideology by clustering them together for one specific narrative. I DID not specify which religious and/or spiritual practice that applies to. God, which Janet OPENLY believes in, conceptually translates in many different languages & practices. 

According to Randy, who Janet undoubtedly authorized to give the insight on her relationship as well as stated in her book True You, Janet is Christian. Scientific facts morph over time & vary based on whose scientific discovery you quote. Fuck off the high horse & stop being a fucking virus. 

No one is talking about the Goddess bull shit, that's your obsessive prerogative. The condescending reference is Santa for adults. You're trivializing a VERY nuanced ideology by clustering them together for one specific narrative. I DID not specify which religious and/or spiritual practice that applies to. God, which Janet OPENLY believes in, conceptually translates in many different languages & practices. 

According to Randy, who Janet undoubtedly authorized to give the insight on her relationship as well as stated in her book True You, Janet is Christian. Scientific facts morph over time & vary based on whose scientific discovery you quote. Fuck off the high horse & stop being a fucking virus. 

Santa, made up by adults to get their kids to act right

Jesus... made up by adult to get adults to act right

The comparison between both characters is uncanny 

i don't give a shit what Randall says. And he only said that bc fans called her Muslim for 4 years. Janet isn't apart of an organized cult to our knowledge. 

Scientific facts doesn't magically morph over time. It's built upon by additional research of great minds. Religion doesn't. It's used to oppress human freedom and lies to adults who think that acting a certain way would place them in some euphoric afterlife (or hell), both of which are fictional ??‍♂️ 

If Janet believes that, then that's on her. Not me. I don't have to follow everything she does. What sense does that make? Janet also wears animal fur and not that faux shit... Am I suppose to condemn her for it? No. Bc it doesn't matter

Not sure why you're butt hurt though. Then again, I honestly don't get a shit

• Upvote 1