Wissam seen with Eissa

Amy

hmm he's always in L.A. which is where he used to run around and be a playboy with his buddies but yeah seems like the paparazzi dgaf about him cause ain't none of them wanted to take snaps of him. I wonder if Janet met up with him to give him Eissa for a bit since she has a show in Anaheim tomorrow. I was gonna say I wonder if he's out in the open with Eissa on purpose so people will recognize him but then maybe he knows nobody either knows or cares who he is. Anyway those look like the same clothes Eissa had on when Janet was with him so I wonder if this happened the same day or the day after?

• Downvote 1

hmm he's always in L.A. which is where he used to run around and be a playboy with his buddies but yeah seems like the paparazzi dgaf about him cause ain't none of them wanted to take snaps of him. I wonder if Janet met up with him to give him Eissa for a bit since she has a show in Anaheim tomorrow. I was gonna say I wonder if he's out in the open with Eissa on purpose so people will recognize him but then maybe he knows nobody either knows or cares who he is. Anyway those look like the same clothes Eissa had on when Janet was with him so I wonder if this happened the same day or the day after?

those are not the same clothes, that looks like a onesie,he had on long pants and a denim  shirt in the pics with janet. I doubt janet personally delivered the baby to him, even when they were in london it appeared the nanny brought the baby to him and stayed while he visited. she probably stays away from him, especially since randy said he was still bothering her while she's on tour.

• Upvote 1

this matter concerns me yet again, only because she's on tour and dealing with Wissam could be become difficult, one moment the baby is with Janet, next with Wissam. At least they are on American soil and Janet seems to have Eissa more than Wissam. How do we know where Wissam is? :unsure:

There's absolutely nothing to be concerned about lol, if Janet can parade Eissa around for the paps then Wissam taking him on a public walk is not a big deal. Janet doesn't seem worried. Despite the public chess they seem to be playing with each other Eissa is Wissams child & he has as much of a right to him as Janet does. Glad to see he's not being deprived of his fatherhood. Makes me respect Janet even more. 

• Upvote 6

There's absolutely nothing to be concerned about lol, if Janet can parade Eissa around for the paps then Wissam taking him on a public walk is not a big deal. Janet doesn't seem worried. Despite the public chess they seem to be playing with each other Eissa is Wissams child & he has as much of a right to him as Janet does. Glad to see he's not being deprived of his fatherhood. Makes me respect Janet even more. 

I agree, hopefully as time go on they can work out their differences and co-parent lil Eissa. Janet should want her child's father in his life as long as he is a great father to him. 

I'm not understanding what taking photos outside with Eissa is supposed to do. They are orchestrated but I don't see the point. Janet never goes to the Ivy let alone with a baby. And Wissam is more private than her.  Do courts really view that as good parenting if they see nice pictures 

Say what you want but The fact that their issues with each other is not stopping them from taking turns spending time with their child, separately is ..commendable and mature. Something that parents are NOT at all times. 

My point exactly. Also the fact that Wissam is willing to travel around the world for his, despite being publicly embarrassed by the mother that in itself shows a dedication to his child. 

And the fact that Janet let's the reigns loose for it means she knows beyond all the personal shit he loves his child. She trusts that enough to let it be. Fans might not agree but when adults have disagreements there's usually 3 sides to the story. Both people's side and the truth. Honestly, there could have been times where Janet was COMPLETELY wrong & Wissam was COMPLETELY wrong and times where they just didn't communicate effectively. Instead of immediately seeing him as the villain - I think that's their business. Janet could be playing chess and taking jabs but she knows he loves his son enough to be there for him. No matter what. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not understanding what taking photos outside with Eissa is supposed to do. They are orchestrated but I don't see the point. Janet never goes to the Ivy let alone with a baby. And Wissam is more private than her.  Do courts really view that as good parenting if they see nice pictures 

You DO know when Janet is spotted out  with Eissa from the lead up of her in the park with him in the stroller to him & her randomly standing on the corner waiting for her lunch meeting to arrive to the store photos - it's ALL purposeful & planned. I don't understand fans trying to demonize Wissam for doing exactly what Janetnis doing. 

Janet has ALWAYS been private. Now she's being more "public" but Wissam & Janet are not so far a part in their privacy ideals. Maybe because he's married to a megastar when he's in public now it's more documented. He could have always had equal amounts of time in the public but paps didn't hound him. Do you ever see pictures of Mark Zuckerberg just out and about? That doesn't mean he barely goes out it just means the paps don't care. 

You DO know when Janet is spotted out  with Eissa from the lead up of her in the park with him in the stroller to him & her randomly standing on the corner waiting for her lunch meeting to arrive to the store photos - it's ALL purposeful & planned. I don't understand fans trying to demonize Wissam for doing exactly what Janetnis doing. 

Janet has ALWAYS been private. Now she's being more "public" but Wissam & Janet are not so far a part in their privacy ideals. Maybe because he's married to a megastar when he's in public now it's more documented. He could have always had equal amounts of time in the public but paps didn't hound him. Do you ever see pictures of Mark Zuckerberg just out and about? That doesn't mean he barely goes out it just means the paps don't care. 

Janet like you said is the megastar in the relationship. She is used to the spotlight and the Paps. That is the world she comes from. Wissam comes from a completely different background. So some fans may find it more odd for him to do this than Janet. I'm just taking all of it in because after this tour she will probably go back into hibernation.

its like a campaign, Wendy Williams called it back when they first started, "see look I'm the better parent" ..."no see look I'm the better parent"   ....still not sure as to why she's been at The Ivy so much with Eissa...never been to LA, nor Cali for that matter, but I'm sure there are plenty of other restaurants

Janet like you said is the megastar in the relationship. She is used to the spotlight and the Paps. That is the world she comes from. Wissam comes from a completely different background. So some fans may find it more odd for him to do this than Janet. I'm just taking all of it in because after this tour she will probably go back into hibernation.

That's honestly just an excuse fans use to dissolve Janet of the same equal judgment. Janet ABSOLUTELY knows a different world of avoiding paps. She does it artfully. She avoided cameras for literally years. She's talked about going to the movies and ppl never being able to tell she's been there. She grew up in this world so she also very skillfully knows how to maneuver through it. 

Her publicity moves are the equivalent of Wissam. Not to mention he's probably ALWAYS been out & about but it wasn't until Janet that he would be stalked for it. He was just an unknown billionaire. Before Janet he would have been a completely unassuming man out pacing with his son & quite honestly to the average person - he still is. You don't see any paparazzi rushing or crowding him like they do Janet. He's ALWAYS without visible security. Fans analyze it to be more because they know him & who he is...whoever walked by him didn't look at him twice. The guy even said - nobody on my Snapchat will know who this is...

Matter of fact, look how everyone is treating him in the vicinity. If that was Janet do you think it would be the same? It's probably more normal for him to be out chilling in plain sight than it would be a megastar like Janet (unfortunately)

Okay :unsure:

No shade but why is this a thread...? Fathers are seen with their children everyday. Should this picture stir up some kind of rage in me as a Janet fan, should I be happy and bask in the adorableness....I'm confused :unsure:

Wheres Tina Landon to make sense of it all?!

well it does answer questions about visitation and I honestly wondered where he was.....that got answered. Look I keep coming back to one thing, no matter what happens with those two, they have a child together now and that means, unlike previous guys Janet spent years with, Wissam is a permanent fixture in her life even if only as the father of her son...she gotta work with that....I thought she was pimp of the year, she saw shit wasn't going right, they talked thought maybe a baby would give their relationship "more" instead shit broke down, it happen, but fuck a pre-nup she got that baby and him gonna pay for that :)

its like a campaign, Wendy Williams called it back when they first started, "see look I'm the better parent" ..."no see look I'm the better parent"   ....still not sure as to why she's been at The Ivy so much with Eissa...never been to LA, nor Cali for that matter, but I'm sure there are plenty of other restaurants

It’s not a campaign. And Wendy Williams is hardly right about shit. Fuck her and don’t quote her as a source  

They’re just living their lives except Janet, who enjoys the attention of press and she should.

The Ivy is one of Janet’s favorite someone said

• Downvote 1

It’s not a campaign. And Wendy Williams is hardly right about shit. Fuck her and don’t quote her as a source  

They’re just living their lives except Janet, who enjoys the attention of press and she should.

The Ivy is one of Janet’s favorite someone said

In some ways it very much is a campaign, to win custody, and its back and forth....Wendy Williams may not be the most liked person here, BUT she certainly has the sense to call things as she sees them, so I will continue to quote whomever I see fit to do so. And who is "someone" that said The Ivy is Janet's favorite? Who told you that ? you're not quoting anyone there you're just pulling whatever you have outta ya butt hole

• Downvote 1

In some ways it very much is a campaign, to win custody, and its back and forth....Wendy Williams may not be the most liked person here, BUT she certainly has the sense to call things as she sees them, so I will continue to quote whomever I see fit to do so. And who is "someone" that said The Ivy is Janet's favorite? Who told you that ? you're not quoting anyone there you're just pulling whatever you have outta ya butt hole

Right bc paparazzi photos wins court battles. Taking a child to a park wins court battles. Gtfo 

Wendy is fake news placed on television for stupid noncritical thinkers and messy people. Wendy is equivalent to FOX News. The fact that you believe her speaks volume

She’s visited there twice this year alone. “One of her favorites”. Please don’t misquote me

Edited by State of the Game
  • Downvote 1

Right bc paparazzi photos wins court battles. Taking a child to a park wins court battles. Gtfo 

Wendy is fake news placed on television for stupid noncritical thinkers and messy people. Wendy is equivalent to FOX News. The fact that you believe her speaks volume

She’s visited there twice this year alone. “One of her favorites”. Please don’t misquote me

dont tell me tell them that, they seem to think it, as evidenced by their behavior, and plenty of folks on this board said the photos looked staged.

Wendy is a point of view, she gets the tea and interprets it as she sees it, I dont think for one second she was off in saying the photos were "look Im the better parent" thats all that was.

I dont care how many times she's been there, its still interesting that she seems to go there with the baby...and let this be the last exchange on this subject

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dont tell me tell them that, they seem to think it, as evidenced by their behavior, and plenty of folks on this board said the photos looked staged.

Wendy is a point of view, she gets the tea and interprets it as she sees it, I dont think for one second she was off in saying the photos were "look Im the better parent" thats all that was.

I dont care how many times she's been there, its still interesting that she seems to go there with the baby...and let this be the last exchange on this subject

Oop! :lol: I see you're taking my route and I love it. I don't be having time for the continuous back and forth about how I feel lol