Sign in to follow this  
wayneashleymusic

Kelly Alexander-- tomorrow!!

Kelly is suppose to speak about her Janet news today at 12p (NOON) EST.. 

If it’s about the dancer reunion, Kelly is done 

Edited by State of the Game

Cool interview. Looking forward to what else is in store since this TVR 20th celebration thing is happening

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

lol!  You didn't like it? I knew you wouldn't. 

I didn’t listen to it and I don’t intend to... cute but didn’t deserve the hype 

• Downvote 4

I didn’t listen to it and I don’t intend to... cute but didn’t deserve the hype 

What did you expect .. Janet to be on there? ? Besides this is not all. This is only the beginning (had you listened) , Kelly let it be known it's more to come. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know what else y'all were expecting from Kelly Alexander of all people

• Upvote 1

No shade... it does seem like she may have over-hyped a bit, BUT... 

Kelly's work is amazing and has already proven its import not only to Janet fans, but to her legendary collaborators (Jimmy Jam).  The fact that she uses her position in media to promote and support not just Janet, but the her whole organization is awesome.  In a time where social media culture is always so obsessed with what's in and of the moment, Kelly is working hard to preserve the legacy that Janet built so that it's not forgotten.  Was just listening to her interview with dancer Mike Andrews whom we lost earlier this year(RIP) :tear: 

Very thankful for her.  Looking forward to whatever she posts next.  

• Upvote 4

What did you expect .. Janet to be on there? ? Besides this is not all. This is only the beginning (had you listened) , Kelly let it be known it's more to come. 

Excuse me for expecting something bigger than an interview with a former kid after she hyped up this “news” for the past two-three weeks. I expected an interview with at least someone relevant to Janet and her fans.. Gil, Preston.. I’d even take Joey or her new trainer.. but a former Kid... save it ✋?

She lost all credibility by hyping this up to be something BIG when in fact it was miniscule 

• Upvote 1

I am slightly disappointed if I am honest, and if I am brutally honest I just really want her to interview Janet.

You all should get everything you need tonight, with the reunion performance. I'm sure it's gonna be all kind of footage. Fuck a Kelly Alexander interview

• Upvote 1

You all should get everything you need tonight, with the reunion performance. I'm sure it's gonna be all kind of footage. Fuck a Kelly Alexander interview

If you’re into that kind of stuff 

Yes

Excuse me for expecting something bigger than an interview with a former kid after she hyped up this “news” for the past two-three weeks. I expected an interview with at least someone relevant to Janet and her fans.. Gil, Preston.. I’d even take Joey or her new trainer.. but a former Kid... save it ✋?

She lost all credibility by hyping this up to be something BIG when in fact it was miniscule 

Kelly hasn't lost any credibility.  The hype was an inconvenience... nothing to have a cow about.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Kelly hasn't lost any credibility.  The hype was an inconvenience... nothing to have a cow about.  

I’m not having a cow ? my reaction is at the level it should be

I am slightly disappointed if I am honest, and if I am brutally honest I just really want her to interview Janet.

Not in this lifetime

• Upvote 1

Not in this lifetime

Its so not, I dont see it either, she didnt speak in Houston either, so its cool though, let that woman be she's had a lot on her plate. As for Kelly, I think there was more to it but the hype didnt deliver ...still love her interviews but hype something bigger!

According to Instagram at noon EST on October 19 Kelly is releasing something else

• Upvote 1

According to Instagram at noon EST on October 19 Kelly is releasing something else

She’s probably releasing another disappointment