Sign in to follow this  
wayneashleymusic

Kelly Alexander-- tomorrow!!

Tina has been tweeting about Kelly 

oooh interesting...maybe she is going to do some new choreography for Janet?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

oooh interesting...maybe she is going to do some new choreography for Janet?

:blink::blink::blink:Please tell me you're joking or being sarcastic

• Downvote 1

:blink::blink::blink:Please tell me you're joking or being sarcastic

why should I have been either. Tina is a great choreographer and has done Janet’s best and most memorable routines, fans like her and would more than likely welcome any future collaborations between her and Janet.

why should I have been either. Tina is a great choreographer and has done Janet’s best and most memorable routines, fans like her and would more than likely welcome any future collaborations between her and Janet.

That shit ain’t happening. Let the 90s go

This is about Kelly Alexander disappointing us with interviews with the kids who grew up. Cut out this fantasy 

• Upvote 1

She did well for her time.. time moves on..things evolve.. let her time stay preserved in it's special place instead of yall keep tryna resurrect it. Its 2017 not 1997

Besides Kelly is still celebrating the anniversary of The Velvet Rope so it would have nothing to do with no surprise of Tina working with Janet ..it would be about her time, working close with Janet during that period.

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 3

I am scared tho :lol:

I pray it's not gonna be some ... "Oh, hey Janetfam we're here with the one and only Tina Landon!!!"  bullshit :umm::blink:

pleaseeeeeee Kelly don't fool us into tuning in.

Well at least we know it won't be a dancer.. a sit down interview? It HAS to be someone of a significant caliber. I'm thinking Randy or the person over the documentary 

:lmao: 

lol Well I enjoyed the video. Its good to hear some behind the scenes details regarding the VRT. I wish we had some bts footage from that tour.

Nah.. Kelly is too busy living in the 1900s

:lmao: 

Lol 

even tho she has had Tina on the show like 3 times, I will say I hear something new each time . Kelly is a good interviewer

• Upvote 1

so hype, :rolleyes: I will watch the clip later, I again appreciate Kelly because she's out there stanning, and doing what she can, if Janet agreed to sit down I'm sure we would see it

• Upvote 1

Jesus! :sigh: 

So she lands Tina Landon then goes to background singers? What’s next? Ushers? Make up artists. 

How long is this celebration? 

Jesus! :sigh: 

So she lands Tina Landon then goes to background singers? What’s next? Ushers? Make up artists. 

How long is this celebration

thats my only gripe. 

but I mean at this point we know she's only interviewing ppl who worked with janet 20yrs ago, but I must say hearing from ppl outside of the dancers is more intriguing cus we get to hear other aspects about janets artistry outside of DANCE. 

I like what Kelly's doing. I never really hear from Janet's background singers or band like that. So I hope she interviews the rest of the band from that time. 

I love what Rebecca said about Janet's voice as well. Plus I love all the info from the dancers etc about TVR tour.

• Upvote 2

I’m sure most missed it but Kelly finally did an interview with someone relevant: 

JIMMY JAM - The interview mostly focuses on TVR and it’s very insightful. It does not mention anything about the future 

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

I’m sure most missed it but Kelly finally did an interview with someone relevant: 

JIMMY JAM - The interview mostly focuses on TVR and it’s very insightful. It does not mention anything about the future 

Thanks