Domestic Terrorist Kills 50+, 400 Injured in Vegas

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Living in a world we did not make

64 year old Stephen Paddock went on a shooting spree from his hotel room, down over a crowd celebrating Route 91 Harvest Festival with an attendance of 30k people

Police found numerous of guns in his 32nd floor hotel room but he killed himself before police could get to him. 

This is the biggest mass shooting in America to date, beating out the domestic terrorist attack in June 2016 at Pulse Nightclub in Florida 

Edited by State of the Game

Two words Gun Control. 

At first I didn't know what to say in response to this attack, it seems as if no matter what the greater public feel about these terror attacks we are helpless to them happening. But living in a country that has had gun control for several years it seems obvious that if you make less easy for people to have weapons then you lessen the probability of these attacks happening. Sure we have guns on the black market here and people do get shot but we don't have attacks on the scale that America has.

I don't have time for the media trying to spin it around and say this man was part of ISIS and a muslim. No God! He is a White American. Stop playing with us.

Be careful of fake news posts and shit on internet especially now.

Just today Facebook turned over their evidence to congress on the Russian bought ads. They were even doing it for the NFL protests trying to stoke division.  If reputable news outlets aren't reporting it then I take it with a grain of salt. 

That said this is absolutely horrible.  My mom has been to Vegas many many times and been to several shows at mandelay Bay.  All those people just wanting to see a show enjoy themselves now targeted for terror.

• Upvote 1

I don't have time for the media trying to spin it around and say this man was part of ISIS and a muslim. No God! He is a White American. Stop playing with us.

Where ya getting your sources :blink: I have yet to run into anything saying anything about a 64 year old white man being Muslim or apart of ISIL

Lots of talk about the shooter.

But I like this article talking about who some of the victims are.

What We Know About The Las Vegas Shooting Victims

The deadliest mass shooting in modern American history took place on Sunday, when a gunman opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas. At least 50 people were killed and over 500 wounded. The suspect, Stephen Paddock, was later found dead in his hotel room.

This is what we know about the victims whose names have been released.

Huffpost

Be careful of fake news posts and shit on internet especially now.

Just today Facebook turned over their evidence to congress on the Russian bought ads. They were even doing it for the NFL protests trying to stoke division.  If reputable news outlets aren't reporting it then I take it with a grain of salt. 

That said this is absolutely horrible.  My mom has been to Vegas many many times and been to several shows at mandelay Bay.  All those people just wanting to see a show enjoy themselves now targeted for terror.

My 2 younger friends who I just spent time with over the weekend were just in Vegas the previous weekend and they had a hotel on the strip. Forgot which one but Thank God they didn't go this past weekend. This country is so shattered :(

Where ya getting your sources :blink: I have yet to run into anything saying anything about a 64 year old white man being Muslim or apart of ISIL

If you're a part of twitter or clicked on the hastags that were trending which were ISIS and Stephen Paddock you would've seen plenty. Many, mainly whites, were already assuming it was a muslim who was shooting.

https://twitter.com/search?q=stephen paddock muslim&src=tyah

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-claims-las-vegas-shooting-says-stephen-paddock-converted-islam-675504

Edited by JoeJoe

My 2 younger friends who I just spent time with over the weekend were just in Vegas the previous weekend and they had a hotel on the strip. Forgot which one but Thank God they didn't go this past weekend. This country is so shattered :(

If you're a part of twitter or clicked on the hastags that were trending which were ISIS and Stephen Paddock you would've seen plenty. Many, mainly whites, were already assuming it was a muslim who was shooting.

https://twitter.com/search?q=stephen paddock muslim&src=tyah

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-claims-las-vegas-shooting-says-stephen-paddock-converted-islam-675504

Twitter is not news

Reading is fundamental and important.

"There is no indication that there is any link whatsoever. They claim a lot of things."

The FBI said that "no connection" between Paddock and radical Islamist extremism had been found.

"As this event unfolds we have determined to this point no connection with an international terrorist group," Aaron Rouse, the special agent in charge of the Las Vegas office of the FBI, said in an announcement, AFP news agency reported.

Edited by State of the Game

Twitter is not news

Reading is fundamental and important.

"There is no indication that there is any link whatsoever. They claim a lot of things."

The FBI said that "no connection" between Paddock and radical Islamist extremism had been found.

"As this event unfolds we have determined to this point no connection with an international terrorist group," Aaron Rouse, the special agent in charge of the Las Vegas office of the FBI, said in an announcement, AFP news agency reported.

are you dumb Game? You asked where I got my sources from and I showed you. Whether you agree with them or not ain't my problem. You got your answer and that's it. As for your info you're putting here, DUH!!! Did I not say that I wasn't here for the news linking him to being Muslim or ISIS? Yeah reading is definitely fundamental and important. :sigh: 

are you dumb Game? You asked where I got my sources from and I showed you. Whether you agree with them or not ain't my problem. You got your answer and that's it. As for your info you're putting here, DUH!!! Did I not say that I wasn't here for the news linking him to being Muslim or ISIS? Yeah reading is definitely fundamental and important. :sigh: 

You said you don’t have time for the “media spinning it around.. blah blah blah” but Twitter is not a “source for news” and isn’t “the media”