Would you get with someone.....

Bailey

..with money .and they are relatively attractive? Here's the situation, I got hit on by this guy who happens to be some high flying corp. attorney. I think he thinks I'm like everything else in his world, available for purchase :unsure: I keep telling him my world is way less complex than his, and I don't see how we would connect, his world is way more money than mine, he's outta my league in the pockets, but he insists on going on a date.

What happens if we get together and I end up pregnant in his house being called bitches? :unsure: 

Edited by Bailey.

..with money .and they are relatively attractive? Here's the situation, I got hit on by this guy who happens to be some high flying corp. attorney. I think he thinks I'm like everything else in his world, available for purchase :unsure: I keep telling him my world is way less complex than his, and I don't see how we would connect, his world is way more money than mine, he's outta my league in the pockets, but he insists on going on a date.

What happens if we get together and I end up pregnant in his house being called bitches? :unsure: 

So you're a bottom now?

that depends are we talking red bottoms? :coffee:  can we stay on topic? What would you do?

well you talking about getting pregnant and that's bottom talk to me lol. Anyway someone's money wouldn't affect me because I have my own. I have friends who make twice as much as me and I still pay for drinks and stuff sometimes when we go out so that wouldn't deter me from hanging out/dating someone. What you need to do is hang out with him and see how he is. Seems like you're judging a book by it's cover.

• Upvote 1

well you talking about getting pregnant and that's bottom talk to me lol. Anyway someone's money wouldn't affect me because I have my own. I have friends who make twice as much as me and I still pay for drinks and stuff sometimes when we go out so that wouldn't deter me from hanging out/dating someone. What you need to do is hang out with him and see how he is. Seems like you're judging a book by it's cover.

okay I guess :unsure: lately Ive had a lot of guys coming at me, but I don't feel any of them, and this one I'm going to feel inadequate he makes a ton of coin I can see it already and Im like dude I don't know what you want from me

Edited by Bailey.

okay I guess :unsure: lately Ive had a lot of guys coming at me, but I don't feel any of them, and this one I'm going to feel inadequate he makes a ton of coin I can see it already and Im like dude I don't know what you want from me

but what does his coinage have to do with you? To me it seems like you're more focused on this man's bank account than getting to know him. He doesn't care about your funds he's simply asking you on a date.

Edited by JoeJoe

If he’s not worried about it then why are you? If he’s aware of your situation and still wants to take you out. Even if it’s just for one night, I say do it

Bitch.. go on that date... pay for it if you can. He’ll appreciate the gesture. 

:umm: No offense but if Janet can have a baby.. so can you. So take ya birth control like a big boy :umm: 

• Upvote 1

but what does his coinage have to do with you? To me it seems like you're more focused on this man's bank account than getting to know him. He doesn't care about your funds he's simply asking you on a date.

Im intimidated ...I dont have a corporate house, he does, Im not a corporate attorney, he is. Im like dude where do you see this going?

Im intimidated ...I dont have a corporate house, he does, Im not a corporate attorney, he is. Im like dude where do you see this going?

You shouldn't be intimidated. Money comes and goes. You're still focusing on this man's money lol. Do you do this with men in general? Like do you look into their financial status before making decisions? I never do. I don't care about anyone's finances except mine. If they have more money than me then why is that my problem? Same if they make less than me, not my problem. Who even says this guy is looking for a relationship other than friendship or possible fwb?

You shouldn't be intimidated. Money comes and goes. You're still focusing on this man's money lol. Do you do this with men in general? Like do you look into their financial status before making decisions? I never do. I don't care about anyone's finances except mine. If they have more money than me then why is that my problem? Same if they make less than me, not my problem. Who even says this guy is looking for a relationship other than friendship or possible fwb?

he sent me a nude <_<   as for money, to me its like dating someone that's on par with you....it doesn't work out well when someone makes say 50k a year vs someone making 200k

he sent me a nude <_<   as for money, to me its like dating someone that's on par with you....it doesn't work out well when someone makes say 50k a year vs someone making 200k

he sent you a nude cause he wants to fuck lol. I know even if i'm making 50k and he's making that much it still won't deter me from dating him cause I have my own money. It's not like i'm gonna ask him to pay for stuff for me. Now if he wants to then that's on him. As long as he knows i got my own coins and he still wants to pay then oh well.

he sent you a nude cause he wants to fuck lol. I know even if i'm making 50k and he's making that much it still won't deter me from dating him cause I have my own money. It's not like i'm gonna ask him to pay for stuff for me. Now if he wants to then that's on him. As long as he knows i got my own coins and he still wants to pay then oh well.

that's not the issue, the bigger issue is saying one thing and doing another, he said he wanted to get to know me, and instead he's sent a nude pic late last night, and he's telling me his schedule, he doesn't start work until Tuesday and he's all super on meeting, and he kept telling me how attractive I was.....let me cut this short, this thread is dead, I deleted him and blocked him.....I have no interests in him whatsoever all that would happen is he would get some dick and I don't want to be just dick....its over I could respect someone more if they were honest and upfront about what they really wanted

that's not the issue, the bigger issue is saying one thing and doing another, he said he wanted to get to know me, and instead he's sent a nude pic late last night, and he's telling me his schedule, he doesn't start work until Tuesday and he's all super on meeting, and he kept telling me how attractive I was.....let me cut this short, this thread is dead, I deleted him and blocked him.....I have no interests in him whatsoever all that would happen is he would get some dick and I don't want to be just dick....its over I could respect someone more if they were honest and upfront about what they really wanted

I told you that's what he wanted lol. I think everybody gets to a point where they don't just wanna be a hookup

it was all too much too soon, like dude we haven't even met, slow that shit down,  he was just overwhelming texting me all night Im like I just got home from work....yet he's texting away :sigh:

Oh shit no wonder! I thought you had already met him in person before but just never hung out with him like on a date. I didn't know y'all never met. Now I understand.