Sign in to follow this  
MorganR

New Pictures:Janet reunites with many former dancers

IDGAF about Paris.  

Tonight is about The Kids.  So Excited for them and for Janet.  What a special moment!!  If we don't hear much about it, I sure hope to see it in her documentary.  

• Upvote 2

RN makes the most sense and its the only iconic routine every group of dancers has performed on tour. As for her family, her brothers are overseas except randy , toya and rebbie might be there and a few nephews and nieces, her parent will most likely be there , mj kids can stay where they are. 

• Upvote 3

So far .. Katherine, Rebbie ,Taj and Raven Symone are here...

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

This is why I specifically try to come to her shows in LA. She always does something special. It’s also why I make sure to pay a pretty penny to ensure I’m within the first ten rows (this time it was 5th row).

As I was leaving I heard Beyonce attended as well which is pretty cool because I saw her in LA two years ago for the Unbreakable Tour. 

Edited by Angela
  • Upvote 4

I'm so glad Raven finally running into Janet again after all these years with her obsessed ass!!! :lol: 

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

OMG the intensity and commitment in their faces, in their bodies...  it's just incredible how much this moment means to all of them.  

Just when I didn't think it was possible to be a bigger fan  :excited::tear::excited:

Tina been eating baby! I noticed Rob didn't do a full dip to the ground like everybody else but I can understand. I also wonder if it was awkward for him and Tina to be see and be near each other for this. Tyce and that long red haired girl were not playing games!!! :lol:  You can see it in their faces and their moves were crisp and flawless. Watch the red head at 2:45. She was feeling it lol.

Tina been eating baby! I noticed Rob didn't do a full dip to the ground like everybody else but I can understand. I also wonder if it was awkward for him and Tina to be see and be near each other for this. Tyce and that long red haired girl were not playing games!!! :lol:  You can see it in their faces and their moves were crisp and flawless. Watch the red head at 2:45. She was feeling it lol.

lmao! Tina is thick.  But mama can still move. 

I'm so glad Raven finally running into Janet again after all these years with her obsessed ass!!! :lol: 

I assumed they had met before?