Janet & Eissa at Disney

Amy

I also noticed the cameraman... I bet it's definitely for the doc. Maybe a big focus of the film will be on Janet's influence, and she'll pair up with different artists who've looked up to her over the years. That would be kind of cool to watch. And makes sense with how they brought back all the dancers, who I'm sure gave on-camera testimonials about how Janet changed their lives...

• Upvote 5

And to think alot of fans on here thought the Janet we knew was over and she was gonna forever be gone overseas. Well well well...look at how things have turned around. And the fuckin sun came out! You NEVER know what Janet is gonna do and I love that about her. One of the most unpredictable artists to ever live,really. 

Oh she was definitely gonna be gone overseas if she would've stayed with Wissam. That indeed was clear as day.

It wasn’t a “lie”.. We exaggerated. I know that’s a new word for you and I’ll let you google it. Janet doesn’t live under a rock like most of you. She’s a music lover. Of course she knows the new girls but “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” #NeverForget

We also exaggerate Janet’s holiness. I know! Shocking. But she’s not actually a Gawdess :o 

Ciara sure isn’t an equal to or greater than Janet therefore... She is, was, and forever will be.... a lesser ??‍♂️

"There's more than enough room out here for all of us." - Janet Jackson on other artists. 

Its not worthy of a debate. Take your L humbly and move the fuck on. Janet continues to prove you wrong & your self righteous fan credibility is falling a part. Shut up & enjoy the ride. 

There is a difference between a lie and s misguided or incorrect opinion. In the past, some fans felt Janet didn't really seem that enthusiatic over Ciara. But that seems to be proven wrong. I don't think it's a big deal and especially nothing worth getting into a pissing match over.

I'm personally pleased to see Janet embrace Ciara. I'm just excited that Janet has come out of her shell more.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There is a difference between a lie and s misguided or incorrect opinion. In the past, some fans felt Janet didn't really seem that enthusiatic over Ciara. But that seems to be proven wrong. I don't think it's a big deal and especially nothing worth getting into a pissing match over.

I'm personally pleased to see Janet embrace Ciara. I'm just excited that Janet has come out of her shell more.

There's no pissing match at all, the proof is in the pictures & the BET performance where Ciara was selected. Nonetheless, fans are often very rude & shady. Janet doesn't speak on MANY artists, yet she shows respect. Either way, we don't know who Janet speaks to personally. She's private. 

Idk how y’all getting all this from a play date. Y’all acting like Janet just signed Ciara to RNR and is producing her next flop or something.  :lol: 

"There's more than enough room out here for all of us." - Janet Jackson on other artists. 

Its not worthy of a debate. Take your L humbly and move the fuck on. Janet continues to prove you wrong & your self righteous fan credibility is falling a part. Shut up & enjoy the ride. 

i wasn’t proven wrong :lmao: you want me to be wrong sooooo badly it’s sad

Let me find out Ciara and Janet are becoming good judys. Janet 'reclusive' Jackson is clearly comfortable around this child. I'm actually low key here for it. Carry on that legacy Ciara, we just need to work on them vocals sis and stay AWAY from the National Anthem!

• Upvote 4

I also noticed the cameraman... I bet it's definitely for the doc. Maybe a big focus of the film will be on Janet's influence, and she'll pair up with different artists who've looked up to her over the years. That would be kind of cool to watch. And makes sense with how they brought back all the dancers, who I'm sure gave on-camera testimonials about how Janet changed their lives...

I forgot all about the documentary. #stuntqueen

Oh she was definitely gonna be gone overseas if she would've stayed with Wissam. That indeed was clear as day.

Ok, and you still can be an artist and make music and still perform even if you live overseas. The point is ppl made it like juss because she moved over there, she was done with her career. And where you choose to live has nothing to do with anything. 

• Upvote 1

Ok, and you still can be an artist and make music and still perform even if you live overseas. The point is ppl made it like juss because she moved over there, she was done with her career. And where you choose to live has nothing to do with anything. 

Oh well that wasn't me. If I was her I would've probably wanted to live overseas too from the fuckery that's going on here in America

• Upvote 1

Let me find out Ciara and Janet are becoming good judys. Janet 'reclusive' Jackson is clearly comfortable around this child. I'm actually low key here for it. Carry on that legacy Ciara, we just need to work on them vocals sis and stay AWAY from the National Anthem!

? this made me remember her horrible national anthem AND live version of “Away in a manger.”

• Upvote 1

the Netflix thing was confirmed 

by whom from Netflix and/or Janet’s camp officially confirmed for the docuseries..? I heard of an anonymous source with details but nothing was ever officially announced, was it?

Fill me if idk

by whom from Netflix and/or Janet’s camp officially confirmed for the docuseries..? I heard of an anonymous source with details but nothing was ever officially announced, was it?

Fill me if idk

Fans have said that they were interviewed for a Netflix special. There’s photographs of the cameraman floating around. Netflix is happening 

Fans have said that they were interviewed for a Netflix special. There’s photographs of the cameraman floating around. Netflix is happening 

yea true but that still isn’t a confirmation in my view.. it’s possible that the end goal is to get a deal with Netflix, but it could very well be that Janet is self-funding the camera crew and ends up using the footage for a DVD extra or online video exclusive, etc.. until Netflix or Janet comes out and officially announced a Netflix deal then I’ll be weary of getting too excited about it..

I mean, when someone on here says the Netflix show is “confirmed” then I wanna know that’s it’s actually confirmed.....and it’s not yet ??‍♂️

yea true but that still isn’t a confirmation in my view.. it’s possible that the end goal is to get a deal with Netflix, but it could very well be that Janet is self-funding the camera crew and ends up using the footage for a DVD extra or online video exclusive, etc.. until Netflix or Janet comes out and officially announced a Netflix deal then I’ll be weary of getting too excited about it..

I mean, when someone on here says the Netflix show is “confirmed” then I wanna know that’s it’s actually confirmed.....and it’s not yet ??‍♂️

you are starting to sound like Game ?

• Downvote 1