Janet & Eissa at Disney

Amy

yea true but that still isn’t a confirmation in my view.. it’s possible that the end goal is to get a deal with Netflix, but it could very well be that Janet is self-funding the camera crew and ends up using the footage for a DVD extra or online video exclusive, etc.. until Netflix or Janet comes out and officially announced a Netflix deal then I’ll be weary of getting too excited about it..

I mean, when someone on here says the Netflix show is “confirmed” then I wanna know that’s it’s actually confirmed.....and it’s not yet ??‍♂️

Yeah no...

I’m not that paranoid. ???

1) Camera people interviewing JanFam 

2) photos of those cameramen at Janet concerts

3) Cameraman following Janet

Thats all I need

wtf does “paranoia” have to do with anything..? ? 

exercising caution doesn’t equal being paranoid..

what happened to her lingerie line? What happened with her years old producing deal with Lionsgate? or that bound-to-be-dreadful duet with that one signer..? And those are all things she herself commented on and confirmed herself, more or less..

Norman, you yourself are one of the biggest proponents on this board for her “from my lips” motto..

just because folks are being filmed and interviewed doesn’t equal actual factual confirmation in any sense of the word..

And although I too said “something’s coming” when commenting on the cameraman trailing her, it’s still an unconfirmed project...

wtf does “paranoia” have to do with anything..? ? 

exercising caution doesn’t equal being paranoid..

what happened to her lingerie line? What happened with her years old producing deal with Lionsgate? or that bound-to-be-dreadful duet with that one signer..? And those are all things she herself commented on and confirmed herself, more or less..

Norman, you yourself are one of the biggest proponents on this board for her “from my lips” motto..

just because folks are being filmed and interviewed doesn’t equal actual factual confirmation in any sense of the word..

And although I too said “something’s coming” when commenting on the cameraman trailing her, it’s still an unconfirmed project...

The lingerie line was dumb.. post-super Bowl. Who would invest in that? I’m over people bringing that up to prove some point as if anyone would work with Janet on a bra line after she exposed her breast to millions. Who thought that that would be a good idea in the first place?

The Lionsgate Trans docu was dumb. No offense to the Trans community but where would that air? How would that make money? 

The Mariah Carey bullshit was dumb and mostly hyped by her ex

The FML era is over. It ended in 2015

Sure. It’s unconfirmed ??‍♂️

• Upvote 1

The lingerie line would have been brilliant for Janet. She has countless song titles that could have marketed her line: 24Play Collection, Escapade, My Need, Anytime Anyplace etc. 

From a marketing standpoint that would have been an excellent graduation for a "sex symbol" like Janet. While the rest of the industry was busy doing fragrances. She during that time could have even modeled some pieces. Until she was over it. 

Often times embracing your "embarrassing" moment can give you power over it where you would capitalize. A line called Pleasure Principle fucking great. Ask just about any woman & they would be all for it especially if it's comfortable. 

I guess I dont see why believing a Netflix documentary is so hard to see :unsure: Its not going to cost her a lot to distribute, because Netflix is the platform, all they gotta do is film, which they've been doing.

nobody said it’s hard to see/picture/imagine/envision/synonym... it’s just unconfirmed, that’s all..

like I said in this thread already, something’s coming