SOTW tour in UK/Europe

all4U

Yes.. but y’all act like she could have been doing something. It comes off sexist af. Check your sexism at the door

What she could've been doing isn't the argument that's being made here. Keep up. Go back and read and see if you can follow the discussion.  

As for your sexism comment, stop reaching for shit that's not there. Also, learn what sexism is so you're not misapplying it, as you already did.

• Upvote 2

What she could've been doing isn't the argument that's being made here. 

As for your sexism comment, stop reaching for shit that's not there. Also, learn what sexism is so you're not misapplying it, as you already did.

I’m not apart of that discussion. I don’t need to keep up... Don’t change the subject. 

It’s not reaching. You “fans” keep pretending she wasn’t pregnant and bed-ridden by doctors orders. Like she was vacationing or something. Like Eissa wasn’t being created. It’s sexist. Period. 

I’m not apart of that discussion. I don’t need to keep up... Don’t change the subject. 

It’s not reaching. You “fans” keep pretending she wasn’t pregnant and bed-ridden by doctors orders. Like she was vacationing or something. Like Eissa wasn’t being created. It’s sexist. Period. 

Okay, so 

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dispense of the drama. Janet was not bed-ridden her entire pregnancy, if that was even true. There are several pictures of her baby shopping in London while heavily pregnant. And let’s stop acting like being pregnant somehow made her an invalid. Millions of women still have to work a 9-5 while being 9 months pregnant. Janet had servants, drivers and a multi-million dollar house to just lay around and eat all day in. She had it easier than most women do.

Sitting around pregnant all day is not the same as the grind of touring around the country. Stop being dense. Compared to what she’s doing now, 2016 was a vacation for her.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dispense of the drama. Janet was not bed-ridden her entire pregnancy, if that was even true. There are several pictures of her baby shopping in London while heavily pregnant. And let’s stop acting like being pregnant somehow made her an invalid. Millions of women still have to work a 9-5 while being 9 months pregnant. Janet had servants, drivers and a multi-million dollar house to just lay around and eat all day in. She had it easier than most women do.

Sitting around pregnant all day is not the same as the grind of touring around the country. Stop being dense. Compared to what she’s doing now, 2016 was a vacation for her.

I'm not trying to add to the drama but....If what her brother Randy said about her husband verbally abusing her during her pregnancy is true(and I believe it is)....she didn't have an easy pregnancy. You're also forgetting that she was pregnant at 50. I'd imagine that isn't easy. I've been pregnant 4 times and none of them were easy and I'm 32. So I know it had to be hard on her body. If she was asked what was harder touring or being pregnant I'll bet money she would say being pregnant without the support of her husband.

That being said I got excited for the foreign fans when I saw her niece Brandi say she had to go see Janet before she goes back overseas.  I thought for a minute that must mean a second leg in Europe. But than I realized Janet and Randy live in London. And I think it's apart of her divorce agreement that she returns to London after the tour in America. I hope she does something for you guys.  Even if it's smaller venues. 

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 3

^

Didn't Janet move back to LA to be closer with Katherine? I thought I had read that somewhere.

Janet said in that video from Gary that she and Randy live in London. Which makes sense . That will most likely be her home base for some years since Wissam has to see his son. It wouldn't be fair to him for her to just live in America and him have to travel to another country to see his son. Randy said in that People article that Wissam agreed to let Janet take Eissa on tour with her. So I'm thinking she has to go back to London after this.

Edited by BlackCat1989

??‍♂️ . But she couldn’t tour or work. Those photos were far in between each other

Millions of 50 year olds work during pregnancy? Are you Janet’s doctor? Do you realize Janet wasn’t 23 and pregnant? I’m not sure what you sexist ignorant men wanted a 50 year old pregnant woman to do? Her life didn’t evolve around you or her fans. The most important thing in 2016 was Eissa and ensuring she delivers a healthy baby

Stop being selfish and sexist. You sound stupid 

• Downvote 1

she didn't have an easy pregnancy. You're also forgetting that she was pregnant at 50. I'd imagine that isn't easy. I've been pregnant 4 times and none of them were easy and I'm 32. So I know it had to be hard on her body. If she was asked what was harder touring or being pregnant I'll bet money she would say being pregnant without the support of her husband.

That goes without saying. 

Theyre not forgetting shit. They’re sexist & ignorant asses want to pretend all pregnancies are the same. Like she lied about taking it easy during a fragile pregnancy

Its sexist, sad, and pathetic that some these fans think Janet had a vacation while pregnant 

??‍♂️ . But she couldn’t tour or work. Those photos were far in between each other

Millions of 50 year olds work during pregnancy? Are you Janet’s doctor? Do you realize Janet wasn’t 23 and pregnant? I’m not sure what you sexist ignorant men wanted a 50 year old pregnant woman to do? Her life didn’t evolve around you or her fans. The most important thing in 2016 was Eissa and ensuring she delivers a healthy baby

Stop being selfish and sexist. You sound stupid 

“But she couldn’t tour or work.” So basically she was doing nothing, just like I said originally. Thanks for proving my point.

I sound stupid yet you’re the one using terms incorrectly for the sake of attempting to sound educated? The irony.

I'm not trying to add to the drama but....If what her brother Randy said about her husband verbally abusing her during her pregnancy is true(and I believe it is)....she didn't have an easy pregnancy. You're also forgetting that she was pregnant at 50. I'd imagine that isn't easy. I've been pregnant 4 times and none of them were easy and I'm 32. So I know it had to be hard on her body. If she was asked what was harder touring or being pregnant I'll bet money she would say being pregnant without the support of her husband.

That being said I got excited for the foreign fans when I saw her niece Brandi say she had to go see Janet before she goes back overseas.  I thought for a minute that must mean a second leg in Europe. But than I realized Janet and Randy live in London. And I think it's apart of her divorce agreement that she returns to London after the tour in America. I hope she does something for you guys.  Even if it's smaller venues. 

I never said she had an easy pregnancy. I said she was on vacation. On vacation from her job, meaning a break.

Vacation

[vey-key-shuh n, vuh-]

noun

a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday:~Dictionary.com

The tour was suspended so she could rest during her pregnancy. Isn’t that what she said? “Doctor’s orders.” You all are reaching for the stars with the dramatics. “Sexist!” “Ignorant!” Give me a break. Sis was chilling for a year.

• Upvote 3