PopWrapped: JANET WILL JOIN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOR 2018 SB HALFTIME SHOW!

Dal

Man you truly are ignorant :lol: What does me defending Kaepernick have to do with the team? He could've been on any other team including my fave which is on the east coast, I defended his actions. My you try to switch shit up to make you seem correct but you still sound dumb and you are indeed incorrect :lmao: 

Pay attention Joe and read slower if it helps:

you defend Kaepernick.. saying he was mistreated then you say you watch the NFL :blink: i know reading isn’t your strong point but at least attempt to follow along 

Then ignore everything else I said ??

• Downvote 1

Pay attention Joe and read slower if it helps:

you defend Kaepernick.. saying he was mistreated then you say you watch the NFL :blink: i know reading isn’t your strong point but at least attempt to follow along 

Then ignore everything else I said ??

Are you fucking stupid? :wacko:  yes I defend him and I watch NFL you dumb ass bitch. :lmao: I'm done talking to you about this. Fuck you're a true idiot!!! :lmao: 

• Downvote 1

yes I defend him and I watch NFL  

That’s like me protesting Justin Timberlake and buying tickets to his tour. 

Thats like voting for ____ but donating to Donald Trump

It’s a contradiction. Big word, I know, I’ll give you time to google it since it’s not a curse word and has more than two syllables 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Downvote 1

And I've seen a lot of people say they would lose some respect for her, so now what?

Of courseeeeeeeeeeeeee you would say that!!!!! :lol: what a convenient response!! I have not seen not ONE person say " they would lose respect for her". But i bet you cant say you havent seen ppl say she should do it! Lol besides even on here youre the ONLY one that feels the way you do...thats saying something. Maybe youre juss not right 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

Of courseeeeeeeeeeeeee you would say that!!!!! :lol: what a convenient response!! I have not seen not ONE person say " they would lose respect for her". But i bet you cant say you havent see ppl say they think she should do! Lol besides even on here youre the ONLY one that feels the way you do...thats saying something. Maybe youre juss not right 

Him and Joe ????

michael irvin isnt keen on the idea? what the fuck makes his opinion relevant and important lol. If anything he should be keen on the idea given the issues surrounding the treatment of Janet as a (black) woman after the superbowl 2004, compared with Justin getting off unharmed. 

Michael Irvin isn't aware.

• Upvote 1

My exact sentiments on Usher. Juss seen him on Oprah's Masterclass yesterday ..and was immediately like..damn he done aged. Looks 45

Boy stop. You know Usher don't look 45. He's just never been a hottie. Hot body maybe but his face was always just decent just above ugly.

Of courseeeeeeeeeeeeee you would say that!!!!! :lol: what a convenient response!! I have not seen not ONE person say " they would lose respect for her". But i bet you cant say you havent seen ppl say she should do it! Lol besides even on here youre the ONLY one that feels the way you do...thats saying something. Maybe youre juss not right 

This illogical ass argument. So because YOU haven't seen it, it doesn't exist? And now you know what I've seen? Did you think before hitting post or...just say you don't agree and go

Edited by J.

"I've heard soooooooo many ppl who said they would lose respect for her" 

Boy don't nobody give a damn whether she does or not! Like ppl are gonna hop up outta there seat and stomp over to the tv to shut it off.. boy, Stop. Ain't that serious to NOBODY . SHE IS GROWN ???????????????????????

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

"I've heard soooooooo many ppl who said they would lose respect for her" 

Boy don't nobody give a damn whether she does or not! Like ppl are gonna hop up outta there seat and stomp over to the tv to shut it off.. boy, Stop. Ain't that serious to NOBODY . SHE IS GROWN ???????????????????????

Most people are attracted to opinions that reflect or reinforce their own opinions.. J & co, clearly being the pessimist that they are, only sought to reinforce their own beliefs.. that Janet would “lose respect”.

When in fact, Janet would garner world wide respect, admiration, and possibly spark her independent career even more. That’s just factual post-Super Bowl.. that is a hard fact. 

Janet doesn’t need the respect of a few if it means gaining the respect of millions ??‍♂️

Usher HAS aged. Period. It has nothing to do with looks. I'm not even gone comment on how I feel about his looks cus its irrelevant lol 

of course he aged. He's human duh lol. Anyway let's not talk about his looks cause i've already said the dude was never cute in the first place. I like him but not like y'all like Justin lol. Justin looks better than Usher but that's not saying much these days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Billboard just posted an article on “Five Reasons Why JT Should Perform”. 

Of course that article mentioned 2004 and this being a “redemption”... and how if Janet were invited, (almost 100 perfect impossible), it would be HERSTORIC

If President Timberlake is signed to perform, we should be pressuring the NFL & Pepsi to at least attempt to make the call to Janet. All the can say is “no”.. then a protest can follow

Most people are attracted to opinions that reflect or reinforce their own opinions.. J & co, clearly being the pessimist that they are, only sought to reinforce their own beliefs.. that Janet would “lose respect”.

When in fact, Janet would garner world wide respect, admiration, and possibly spark her independent career even more. That’s just factual post-Super Bowl.. that is a hard fact. 

Janet doesn’t need the respect of a few if it means gaining the respect of millions ??‍♂️

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Like who doesn't see that? What would she be doing to "lose respect" of the people? Juss cus she would want a redo :blink: it's called making what went WRONG, Right! So why would folks be mad at that?:blink::lol: makes no sense. The boy is nuts!

• Upvote 1

of course he aged. He's human duh lol. Anyway let's not talk about his looks cause i've already said the dude was never cute in the first place. I like him but not like y'all like Justin lol. Justin looks better than Usher but that's not saying much these days.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better! And you are the one who brought looks into the equation not me :lol: I refrained from even saying anything about Usher's looks cus it didn't apply to the topic of aging. And yes, everyone will age but some ppl age WORSE than other. Exhibit #A ..  Britney Spears. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better! And you are the one who brought looks into the equation not me :lol: I refrained from even saying anything about Usher's looks cus it didn't apply to the topic of aging. And yes, everyone will age but some ppl age WORSE than other. Exhibit #A ..  Britney Spears. 

lol Justin used to be so fine and yes he does look much better than Usher. Too bad those white genes kickin in. Oh Lord Britney is something else and didn't she get surgery on her face cause she kinda got duck lips now.