#JJ12-Early Expectations/Speculations???

Lenzo88

• 6 months later...

Let the speculation continue!!! Now that we know janet is officially working on a follow-up to Unbreakable after her billboard interview, what are your expectatuons now? What do you think the topics janet will cover this time musically!? Release date? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Let the speculation continue!!! Now that we know janet is officially working on a follow-up to Unbreakable after her billboard interview, what are your expectatuons now? What do you think the topics janet will cover this time musically!? Release date? 

Now that we're in the midst of such a crazy, EPIC week, I doubt that a new a album would drop any time before the Fall.  This short summer Tour seems to be prep for the next phase of projects, and an opportunity for Janet and her crew to fine tune before they go international.  

So new music late this year or early next year, and a new world tour to support seems to make the most sense.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bu. said:

I’m not expecting anything. I didn’t expect anytning for Unbreakable and it surprised and slayed me. 

I have hopes and desires but I refuse to get my hopes up. 

Image result for tamar clap gif

THATS.MA.BABY.BU!!! That's my language right there! The lower the expectations the higher the appreciation.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I meant to post here just randomly that most fans get way hype about tours & performances & videos more than anything else, but this is mine, new Janet music creams my corn like nothing else, and the prospect of new music :wub:! I love the moments before the 1st release where its like "......whats this even gonna sound like?" A whole new album,  new chapters to her bible, new insights, new questions, new answers, new lessons, new slayage.:excited:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 2:53 AM, jarrylf said:

Same here, but truthfully all her best albums have this kind of life to them.

same here. I was playing it full blast, followed by Damita Jo today as my toxic lodger finally left my home :D

Ive always loved that Jimmy and Terry don't really have a distinctive production. I don't think Unbreakable sounded particularly current at the time or now, but it still completely worked. The three of them have their own lane cut out.

I would love Janet to explore some Broken Beat sound, a little electronica...Empty, Night,  Slolove, RWU type of sounds.

• Like 1

Unbreakable is amazing but it does lack some edge. I’m looking forward to her bringing the renewed and refreshed energy she’s had to the next album.

I would need a few months of therapy to prepare my spirit for a Rihanna collaboration. I couldn’t take. ?

• Upvote 1