Jump to content
Lenzo88

#JJ12-Early Expectations/Speculations???

Recommended Posts

On 6/3/2018 at 1:18 PM, John.... said:

can we get some Rocknet?  I'm just saying she slays in that area sending up prayers she at least has some tracks in  development with that "Trust A Try" thinking :wub:

I listen to Trust The Bible at least 3 times a day :wub:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we've cleared half of 2018, and no new music has been revealed yet.  But we know at least two new songs have been registered.  

We also know that 2019 marks the 30th Anniversary of Rhythm Nation, an album which has clearly been at the forefront of Janet's consciousness since she launched the State of the World Tour.  

Just wondering... could the upcoming project be some sort of double album?  Like a re-mastered #RN30 with expanded tracks (Skin Game is OBVIOUSLY a great candidate!!) as side one, with side two being new music?  

Again I don't have any sources or good information, but it seems like a great idea, and a way to really bridge the gap between current fans, and recruit lots of younger new fans.  It also fits the theme of everything else that has been going on.  

What do y'all think?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I hope we get AT LEAST 3-4 singles/videos this era and an “international” tour into 2019!!!! ???

First Single releases in August-“Made For Now” ft. Daddy Yankee

Second Single releases in November/December-{Unknown Track} ft. Bruno Mars

Third Single by Spring 2019???

Fourth Single by Summer 2019??? ???

SOTW3?? SOTW2019??? Or maybe {New Album Title} World Tour??? ?

Honestly, if the new tour was called the “Made For Now” World Tour....SIS!!! ????

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Honestly, I hope we get AT LEAST 3-4 singles/videos this era and an “international” tour into 2019!!!! ???

First Single releases in August-“Made For Now” ft. Daddy Yankee

Second Single releases in November/December-{Unknown Track} ft. Bruno Mars

Third Single by Spring 2019???

Fourth Single by Summer 2019??? ???

SOTW3?? SOTW2019??? Or maybe {New Album Title} World Tour??? ?

Honestly, if the new tour was called the “Made For Now” World Tour....SIS!!! ????

 

 

 

 

The album will be released this year. At the earliest... September or October... November at the latest with a supporting single. 

Any later than November would be pointless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

The album will be released this year. At the earliest... September or October... November at the latest with a supporting single. 

Any later than November would be pointless

Yeah, I can see her pulling yet another Unbreakable with a fall release!!!

I feel like this time she will promote this new album! “Unbreakable” was a serious and surprising return to form but a very timid era for Janet. This new music she’s about to promote seems more upbeat and optimitistic visually so far!!! But Janet’s been the most socially conscious she’s ever been, so we know this album will be an even MORE balanced mix of fun bops and serious subject matter considering what she’s been through since “Unbreakable” and how much happier she seems now being a mom! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Yeah, I can see her pulling yet another Unbreakable with a fall release!!!

I feel like this time she will promote this new album! “Unbreakable” was a serious and surprising return to form but a very timid era for Janet. This new music she’s about to promote seems more upbeat and optimitistic visually so far!!! But Janet’s been the most socially conscious she’s ever been, so we know this album will be an even MORE balanced mix of fun bops and serious subject matter considering what she’s been through since “Unbreakable” and how much happier she seems now being a mom! ?

Can’t wait to hear MFN ugh... Janet needs to stop this waiting game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Janet’s 12th Studio Album will be officially called “Made For Now”!!!

Janet herself said the album will be abouy “The joys of motherhood, the importance of being mindful of the present and the hardships we face in a world full of the disillusioned”. ?

Official Track-list:

1. “You Thought It Was Over?” (Intro)

2. “Made For Now” ft. Daddy Yankee

3. You Had Everything (Now Nothing)-About Wissam following the divorce.

4. “Take Em Down”

5. “Say Nothing”-About the consequences of social media on our world.

6. “Lullaby Love”-Tribute to Eissa ❤️❤️❤️

7. “Booster Seat” ft. Missy Elliot-Dedicated to Jermaine....?

8. “Clowning Around”

9. “Remember Me”-A Rock Anthem about janet’s relevancy amongst being blacklisted all these year!

10. “Toy”-Dedicated to LaToya......you be the judge of the subject matter but apparently she compares her sister to an inanimate object that’s only good for “playing” with. ???‍♀️

11. “Fake News”-About the Trump administration n the state of the world now.

12.  “Japanese Breeze”-Inspired from that old Japanese woman Janet saw on Hollywood Boulevard.

13. “Don’t You Forget”-About Janet’s family’s legacy as well as her own! ??

14. “Won’t Go No Where” (Outro)

Bonus Tracks:

15. Can’t Get Enough”

16. “Dry Heat”-A song about Janet’s sexuality post motherhood.

17. “Time To Play”-A Fun Escapade type bop! ??

 

What? ? I can dream can’t I?!? ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a serious note! I was gonna make a new thread out of this topic but decided to just talk about it here! I was just thinking about early news surrounding Janet’s upcoming album last year. The Bruno Mars collaboration was a definite but I also remember articles talking about another collab with an artist arguably bigger than Rihanna (or was it Gaga?!? I can’t remember!) 😳😱🤔 But I was thinking what if that mysterious BIG artist was none other than....

 

 

 

giphy.gif

Now bare with me!!! I know Cardi is a bit overexposed at the moment but it makes SOOOOO much sense!!! Chick is EVERYWHERE and considered a bonafide hit maker by how many collaborations she’s done from Bruno to J. Lo in the past two years!!! Face it!!! She’s THAT huge now! I honestly could see this happening but I know you guys are probably like “Janet doesn’t need Cardi”, “Janet doesn’t hop on trends anymore!” and “Leave that former stripper off Janet’s Legacy!” I’m just saying! What do u guys think??? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a possibility, but not bigger than Bruno

I'm glad you brought that back up cause that source (who spilled SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much info between  Billboard awards & MFN) has zipped it up SILENT since around MFN, but they gave out accurate heads ups on her every move (yet without giving details), and it's still really shocking to me she took a new song out of the Billboard tribute that was the duet with the star, and it wasn't MFN, I'm like WHAT.IS.THIS.SONG?!?!! WHO IS THIS FEATURE?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Jermaine was still around and in the loop, I could see a Cardi collaboration happening and that alone makes me want to injure myself, douse myself with an unknown chemical and tie a noose around my neck :unsure:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Voodoo said:

If Jermaine was still around and in the loop, I could see a Cardi collaboration happening and that alone makes me want to injure myself, douse myself with an unknown chemical and tie a noose around my neck :unsure:

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 2:10 AM, Voodoo said:

If Jermaine was still around and in the loop, I could see a Cardi collaboration happening and that alone makes me want to injure myself, douse myself with an unknown chemical and tie a noose around my neck :unsure:

Will you also do a sit down with Robin Roberts about it lol?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never heard of anything from this rapper. I hope that whatever this ends up being, it'll sound good. I know we're so far off from an album, but do you guys see JJ/TL producing a track like this or would she seek different producers like she did with "Made for Now"? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!!! The first new album news in a while!!! Ty Dolla $ign is actually still relevant and VERY popular, not to mention worked on Caution with Mariah on “Caution”, with was one of the best songs on the album.

I wonder if that Bruno collaboration happened as well as another artist “ possibly bigger than Rihanna”???! 😳😱🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lenzo88 said:

Ty Dolla $ign is actually still relevant and VERY popular,

not to mention worked on Caution with Mariah on “Caution”, with was one of the best songs on the album.

Ehh

Ehhh x2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janet is quiet about this kinda stuff so I assume he wont make the cut :lol:  I recall when one of the engineers or someone on "Unbreakable" spoke before Janet had and that's when we got "from my lips" *snap* *snap* :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I've never heard of anything from this rapper. I hope that whatever this ends up being, it'll sound good. I know we're so far off from an album, but do you guys see JJ/TL producing a track like this or would she seek different producers like she did with "Made for Now"? 

Jimmy & Terry produced Janet's vocals on Made For Now so they could pretty much be part of the album.

Plus, last year Janet said she already had enough material for a full album, but I'm sure the project got pushed back when she was offered to do Vegas. 

I just hope Bruno and Jan are doing a duet. Or maybe it already has been recorded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...