Abuse! Abandonment! Forced Imprisonment! Inside Janet’s $250 Million Divorce Battle

Amy

admittedly this is from Radar, so read it with a pinch of salt. But this is a lot for even them to make up. I just hope they can sort out or put aside whatever happened between them so that Eissa has the happiest life possible. Too many children are used in relationships to hurt and punish each other. Whatever happens he deserves to have the love of both parents.

Abuse! Abandonment! Forced imprisonment! Those are just some of the ugly charges being hurled by Janet Jackson and her estranged husband, Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana, in their $250 million divorce battle, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively!

“They’re officially at war!” tattled a Jackson family insider.

“Nasty” singer Janet, 51, fled their five-year marriage in April amid talk the controlling Muslim businessman had dominated her life and cut her off from her famous family.

Janet has told mediators Wissam’s abuse was so brutal she wants full custody of their ten-month-old sonEissa — with only limited visitation for Wissam.

But Wissam, 42, is charging he was the one who was abused — and that Janet slammed his abilities as both a husband and father!

When the couple’s mediation picks up in London in December, Wissam plans to “bring in his family and at least two housekeepers who are willing to testify it was Janet who was vicious with her tongue!” the source revealed.

“She’d throw fits around the house, and complain about being imprisoned and shut off from the world.”

Wissam is also telling his legal team Janet belittled her younger husband for taking so long to get her pregnant!

Wissam is also furious Janet constantly called her ex-boyfriend, rap producer Jermaine Dupri.

“She’d make sure Wissam heard her refer to Jermaine as baby or sweetie,” the source said.

Insiders added Wissam would respond by fleeing the couple’s London pad with a personal harem and host events with the sexy young vixens by his side.

Janet retaliated by tempting her husband with sex — and then denying it to him!

“Janet would hear about the other women from their security detail and other staffers, and then she’d take her game up a notch,” the source spilled.

“She’d shower, oil her body and walk past Wissam in the nude before throwing on a robe.

“When he would try to come on to her, she’d say ‘no,’ and tell him to ‘handle that yourself.’ It made him furious!”

The source added: “Wissam has a quiet way about him that can make people believe he’s a cool, calm, collected guy. But he has a lot more fight in him than you might think. The gloves are off!”

It sounds to me that they've compiled rumors over the months that have come out & then embellished them. Rumor that Janet & JD are back together, and then Janet's ppl responding that they're just friends. JD is posting how she stole his look flirtingly. 

Then Randy claiming she was abused and felt like a prisoner so they add that with fluff around it. It just seems too detailed, like one poster said, & it seems random that they would be the source. 

I did laugh when they said - Janet called JD so Wissam could hear her do it lol, I could envision that. Not that I'm saying it's true at all, but beyond the glitz & glam Janet is human & she's a woman who knows men. Janet also VERY MUCH so has an attitude side that can be intense. It's part of what I love about her - "a little lady, a whole lot of class, but do me wrong I'll get in that ass."

• Upvote 2

Janet retaliated by tempting her husband with sex — and then denying it to him!

“Janet would hear about the other women from their security detail and other staffers, and then she’d take her game up a notch,” the source spilled.

“She’d shower, oil her body and walk past Wissam in the nude before throwing on a robe.

“When he would try to come on to her, she’d say ‘no,’ and tell him to ‘handle that yourself.’ It made him furious!”

https://media.giphy.com/media/Dssyx9yzpichi/giphy.gif

Thank you for sharing this. I got a good laugh!

• Upvote 1

It sounds to me that they've compiled rumors over the months that have come out & then embellished them. Rumor that Janet & JD are back together, and then Janet's ppl responding that they're just friends. JD is posting how she stole his look flirtingly. 

Then Randy claiming she was abused and felt like a prisoner so they add that with fluff around it. It just seems too detailed, like one poster said, & it seems random that they would be the source. 

I did laugh when they said - Janet called JD so Wissam could hear her do it lol, I could envision that. Not that I'm saying it's true at all, but beyond the glitz & glam Janet is human & she's a woman who knows men. Janet also VERY MUCH so has an attitude side that can be intense. It's part of what I love about her - "a little lady, a whole lot of class, but do me wrong I'll get in that ass."

Did we even get any confirmation of this? Like, I cant find the original source.

Sources say but where ya gettin it...Don't create the truth you like

at least yall didn't post the article about her old hands or collapsed nose...chile

I've noticed her hands look aged but that's part of life but yeah I saw that collapsed nose and some Janet hater decided to bring that shit to the Hollywood Tea && Gossip fb group and we lit that ass up.

Lmao! This mess was funny as hell! When it said she'd oil her body up and then walk pass him nude....I lost it! Too funny. Radar gives no fu*ks!!!

:lmao: I died laughing. I was like "that's petty as fuck!" lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...