Janet's team talk with Sway!

Bailey

Sway I being smart though. When Janet does decide to talk, I can see her granting him one because of this.

Game is right btw but Janet could have phoned in for like a minute to introduce her crew. ReclusiveNET strikes again.

Huh??? Say what? Who TF does that? :blink::lmao: if she's gonna phone in she might as well get interviewed ...not "Hey Sway, this is Patti and Tom sitting with you, okay..gotta go now. Bye now" 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lmao!  Janet is not playing with these no interviews. She is serious guys. The people in the comment section of that video are pissed. Us die hard fans may not mind but others will look at this as Janet thinking she to good to be interviewed. I would like a Janet interview myself but I understand why she doesn't want to do them. I can just imagine all the questions people would bombard her with. Especially since she has said herself that she has never liked being interviewed. 

Janet thinking she to good to be interviewed.

I would like a Janet interview myself 

She is :umm: #Gawdess

Who wouldn't want that? It’s not happening anytime soon and hasn’t happened in like five years. I think we’d be use to this by now 

Not many artists/actors enjoy interviews. Not the good ones anyhow

Edited by State of the Game

She is :umm: #Gawdess

Who wouldn't want that? It’s not happening anytime soon and hasn’t happened in like five years. I think we’d be use to this by now 

Not many artists/actors enjoy interviews. Not the good ones anyhow

thats EXACTLY what I was gonna type :lmao:

Ppl stay hanging on to hopes and dreams, God bless ya'll you're only disappointing yourselves. Truth be told ppl ask her the same shit any, so I'm really not caring about it as cus of that. Maybe if they become more creative then I would be excited for the idea. Janet was sounding like a robot in interviews for years cus of their basic questions.

• Upvote 1

lol I enjoyed it. 

Janet along with other big names these days are no longer doing interviews.

Ive noticed its kinda a thing now, these folks are not doing interviews, I dont know if its because they are tired of answering the same questions, of if some number cruncher said it doesnt do much for your bottom line I dont know if it does anymore

She really thinks we’ve cared about any of her dancers beyond the 90’s.:lmao:

I dont think that's the case, I think in the dance world, which no one here can claim, there is a sense of community, and I find it interesting to note the dancers that did not return from Unbreakable are doing gigs with the likes of Lady Gaga. For someone who is a dancer to find themselves booked on stage touring with Janet Jackson, a legend and Icon, that is a HUGE accomplishment. I also take note of how well Janet treats her dancers, like family, these "kids" get to say I danced with Janet Jackson!

No. The late-80’s and 90’s dancers mattered. They were able to execute some of the most difficult choreography that can be given to a dancer. These new dancers lack so much of their technical and expressive skills.

Fixed again.

It’s 2017... 20-30 years removed from those dancers and they are irrelevant to this year & therefore they do not currently matter. I’m also not stuck in the 80s & 90s

Im not petty enough to diss Janet’s current kids. They are blessed and if Janet loves them then I’m not bitching about em. 

• Downvote 1

thats EXACTLY what I was gonna type :lmao:

Ppl stay hanging on to hopes and dreams, God bless ya'll you're only disappointing yourselves. Truth be told ppl ask her the same shit any, so I'm really not caring about it as cus of that. Maybe if they become more creative then I would be excited for the idea. Janet was sounding like a robot in interviews for years cus of their basic questions.

You are such an unhinged, blunt asshole. I'm mildly turned on. -_-

• Upvote 1

there's really no benefit in doing interviews these days, artists can just post whatever they want fans to know on their own social media, and they get to control the narrative. I really like janet's touring crew and how they are out here getting their shine, they always rep janet in a positive way. far as janet is concerned i believe that Q&A with those Gary, Indiana kids is the closest we gonna get to her speaking until the documentary.

• Upvote 2

there's really no benefit in doing interviews these days, artists can just post whatever they want fans to know on their own social media, and they get to control the narrative. I really like janet's touring crew and how they are out here getting their shine, they always rep janet in a positive way. far as janet is concerned i believe that Q&A with those Gary, Indiana kids is the closest we gonna get to her speaking until the documentary.

Well I think most of us really don't care if she does an interview. I think we all just really miss her being on tv in some kind of way. We wanna see her at least at an award show(preferably performing). Last time she was on tv she shook the country when she showed up looking flawless at the BET Awards. She was the topic of every conversation for days.