New Pictures of Janet & Eissa in Miami

MorganR

hes starting to get a "look" to him I was wondering when he would .....I love the pics of Joey carrying him and you can see Janet is pretty happy

I see it too lol. I see Gil still don't know wtf he talking about. Thought we weren't gonna see the baby anymore.

I see it too lol. I see Gil still don't know wtf he talking about. Thought we weren't gonna see the baby anymore.

Im not convinced Gil was incorrect in his messages, I believe the issue is simple, Janet is not to "parade" their child in front of cameras with celebs and post them .....here of course the issue is Janet is that child's mother, court orders be damned, she is a celeb, and whether she wants it hates it or whatever paps follow her and take photos, in these photos it is clear she is trying to enjoy her child and conceal him too ....case of damned if ya do damned if ya dont :sigh:  let's all just hope for Janet, the father, and Eissa the best :good:

SHE CAN'T CONTROL PAPS

• Downvote 1

Im not convinced Gil was incorrect in his messages, I believe the issue is simple, Janet is not to "parade" their child in front of cameras with celebs and post them .....here of course the issue is Janet is that child's mother, court orders be damned, she is a celeb, and whether she wants it hates it or whatever paps follow her and take photos, in these photos it is clear she is trying to enjoy her child and conceal him too ....case of damned if ya do damned if ya dont :sigh:  let's all just hope for Janet, the father, and Eissa the best :good:

SHE CAN'T CONTROL PAPS

Gil was definitely incorrect and no Janet is not trying to conceal him by going to a public beach with people all around :lol: 

SHE CAN'T CONTROL PAPS

??‍♂️

1) That’s not what Gil implied 

2) There’s no court order 

3) She called the paparazzi

4) Eissa isn’t concealed at all in these photos  

• Downvote 1

??‍♂️

1) That’s not what Gil implied 

2) There’s no court order 

3) She called the paparazzi

4) Eissa isn’t concealed at all in these photos  

1. That's exaxctly what Gil implied, there would be no more pics of Eissa like the ones with Ciara

2. You don't know that

3. You dont know that either

4. Eissa is out in public with his mother and in some pics his face was blurred out

Edited by Bailey.

1. That's exaxctly what Gil implied, there would be no more pics of Eissa like the ones with Ciara

2. You don't know that

3. You dont know that either

4. Eissa is out in public with his mother and in some pics his face was blurred out

1) Yes there is... There’s this set

2) You are the one who claims there is a court order which you literally pulled out you ass.

3) 9x out of ten, the celeb or their publicist calls the paparazzi. She went ghost multiple times 

4) the UK blurs the face of Children for some reason. The US does not. The pix that are blurred were used from an UK-based media company. The legendary @MorganR posted photos without the blur

Edited by State of the Game
  • Downvote 1

4) the UK blurs the face of Children for some reason. The US does not. The pix that are blurred were used from an UK-based media company. The legendary @MorganR posted photos without the blur

Celebrity parents can legally request to have their child’s face obscured in UK publications. A lot of editors obscure children’s faces anyway as a legal precaution unless they have permission from the parents to show the children’s faces. In the US the law varies from state to state so it is harder for parents to request this.

• Upvote 2

Celebrity parents can legally request to have their child’s face obscured in UK publications. A lot of editors obscure children’s faces anyway as a legal precaution unless they have permission from the parents to show the children’s faces. In the US the law varies from state to state so it is harder for parents to request this.

and to add there is some speculation Wissam may not want his son photographed, we do know he's a very private individual

• Downvote 1

and to add there is some speculation Wissam may not want his son photographed, we do know he's a very private individual

Speculation = you literally made that up

Youre not adding anything but pure bullshit you literally made up

Quit making shit up >_< There is no speculation, you do NOT know Wissam’s opinion and you cannot base it off “he's private”, & there is no court order regarding paparazzi 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Speculation = you literally made that up

Youre not adding anything but pure bullshit you literally made up

Quit making shit up >_< There is no speculation, you do NOT know Wissam’s opinion and you cannot base it off “he's private”, & there is no court order regarding paparazzi 

you dont know what's going on in court, we do know Gil said Eissa and pictures was some kinda issue, and the pics we do see are all just her walking in public, I wish to hell you would stop trying to equate things that dont really matter, enjoy the damn pics .....I swear if I ever meet you again :sigh:

• Downvote 1

you dont know what's going on in court, we do know Gil said Eissa and pictures was some kinda issue, and the pics we do see are all just her walking in public, I wish to hell you would stop trying to equate things that dont really matter, enjoy the damn pics .....I swear if I ever meet you again :sigh:

Right! Neither do you tho :umm: so why you making shit up? No one else is making up shit

Gil only said that Janet would not be taking photos with Eissa in public but here we are... Looking at beautiful photos of Eissa (basically Gil was “wrong” once again) Gil did not mention her court battle

I wish to a fictitious location that you would stop making up facts based on nothing

• Downvote 1

Right! Neither do you tho :umm: so why you making shit up? No one else is making up shit

Gil only said that Janet would not be taking photos with Eissa in public but here we are... Looking at beautiful photos of Eissa (basically Gil was “wrong” once again) Gil did not mention her court battle

I wish to a fictitious location that you would stop making up facts based on nothing

and I wish you would let that pain go, someone hurt you, and it fucking sucks, you need Jesus -_-  you're a very vile person(at times)  I wont go so far as to say "creature" I think that's too much-_-  now go away Im putting up my tree

Edited by Bailey.

and I wish you would let that pain go, someone hurt you, and it fucking sucks, you need Jesus -_-  you're a very vile creature -_-  now go away Im putting up my tree

So what I said was true :coffee:  None of what you said has substance.

I confront your opinions based off zero basis and you turn to personal attacks :lmao: 

Just Quit making shit up Bailey and pretending it’s based off facts ??

So what I said was true :coffee:  None of what you said has substance.

I confront your opinions based off zero basis and you turn to personal attacks :lmao: 

Just Quit making shit up Bailey and pretending it’s based off facts ??

I believe there are court proceedings and what not that are the basis for Gil's statement about pics of Eissa, otherwise why would he speak on that at all....Now I'm wondering do I wanna do this edible my friend gave me or not ? :unsure: I have laundry to finish

I believe there are court proceedings and what not that are the basis for Gil's statement about pics of Eissa, otherwise why would he speak on that at all....

Court proceedings comes with the territory of divorce.

What is “and what not”? Can you elaborate on that? Thanks 

Gil was asked. He answered a fan’s question

• Downvote 1

Court proceedings comes with the territory of divorce.

What is “and what not”? Can you elaborate on that? Thanks 

Gil was asked. He answered a fan’s question

what not as in how much money she gone get paid :lmao:  cause she gonna get paid, honey she better bust his ass :lol:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1

gil said janet will not be posting any pictures of eissa and she hasnt, all the pics we've seen of him has been out in public. janet has only posted one pic of her son and that was his very first pic at 3months old. how can wissam have a problem with the baby's pictures being posted when he clearly calls the pap everytime he takes him to the park, and since his pics all came from the daily mail and the face wasnt blurred he gave permission for them to post the baby. from everybody's account janet is a hands on mother, so it would be unreasonable to think her baby would never be seen out and about with her.

• Upvote 2