LONELY vs I GET LONELY

janetDAYZ

Which speaks to you more?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Lonely" does it for you??

• I Get Lonely
    • Lonely

Lonely all the way for me! That infectious slow melody with bass and that and those strings that are playing. Hard for me to tell what kind of instruments those are. IDK if that's also a french horn or saxophone playing in the background at the 0:14 that plays throughout the whole song but I love it. It reminds me of music by "Enya". Also what's the instruments that's doing the ticking at the same time as the rain? There's so much about this song I love. I really do wanna know what those instruments are. With Janet's clear, soft, angel like smooth vocals it gives so much without her having to be a powerhouse singer. You can feel the emotion she's singing with.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

And which one is the BEST SELLING SINGLE OF HER CAREER? :mellow:

Checkmate.. then again Joe already clocked you.  IGL is nowhere near. And if we wanna compare TA to IGL ... 

TA (DEEPER REMIX -SLOW VERSION) > IGL

Sales don’t matter ? bc if that were the casE IGL would be winning by a landslide in this thread and it’s not. It’s losing to a filler track that Janet didn’t even bother writing, releasing and/or performing