Does Age Really Matter to You?

Bailey

I ask because I keep having young guys hit on me and they can't tell I'm much older than them, and I want people to like me for me, as we all should I think, so I'm honest,

I went out with a guy to the club, he didnt know my age, I didnt know his, I knew he was younger but not like way younger, so I was honest I told him my age when he asked, and he laughed his ass off, but what was interesting to me was before that he was asking questions like, "do you live alone?" ....."do you wanna leave here now?"  I'm like um no I dont want to just leave and go from there, dont be a hoe :filenails:

I've met many men of many different backgrounds and ages, attraction to me is still attraction..I do believe in age appropriate though, so despite younger guys coming at me I do have a rule, +/- 5 years, and I tend to bend towards the plus...I want mature adult men around that have their shit together.....and again I'm usually speaking in terms of the long haul not the short over night kinda deal, in those cases, Its simply do we mutually wanna fuck?

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

As far as hooking up no. Potential relationship, definitely!

expand on the thought....I dont think age between Justin and I was an issue, I could have easily lied, but chemistry was, he is wild, outta control...not down to Earth at all, so if age is an issue here its on my end, you cannot be a boy around me acting like a high school girl and last 5 minutes tops within my attention span.....for me all this thread is about is dont we (gay dudes) find people attractive no matter what!!! I dont care about age, you can be hot at any age

I just turned 36, and most of the guys attracted to me in my 30s have been 18-25. I never go below 21; but  I don’t mind the ones in their 20s because generally  they’re less angry and jaded than the guys my age have been. Some of them tend to be more ready to settle down, but you might find yourself in a teacher or (I hate typing this) daddy roll. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

yes it does matter to me both with hooking up and a partner...sometimes I wonder if to my own detriment.

I use the 5 -7 year +/- rule too but think thatll probably change as I get older (now 37). but hooking up with someone in their late teens early 20s just seem a bit :unsure: to me

5 hours ago, vibeology said:

yes it does matter to me both with hooking up and a partner...sometimes I wonder if to my own detriment.

I use the 5 -7 year +/- rule too but think thatll probably change as I get older (now 37). but hooking up with someone in their late teens early 20s just seem a bit :unsure: to me

okay I can agree, I must admit at my age (42) I have concluded it simply is not feasible to deal with someone in their 20's my issue here for those who may judge isnt that Im going after them its the platforms for meeting other gay men that bring 20 somethings to me. There's a guy at work that is in his early 20s and he talks to me all the time, he works in the pharmacy, well I had to get a prescription filled from him and he knew my entire birthday and year, I just fessed up and said "yea Im an old man" .....he told me "you're not that old and you dont look it at all" :wub:

On 12/12/2017 at 11:13 PM, Bailey. said:

expand on the thought....I dont think age between Justin and I was an issue, I could have easily lied, but chemistry was, he is wild, outta control...not down to Earth at all, so if age is an issue here its on my end, you cannot be a boy around me acting like a high school girl and last 5 minutes tops within my attention span.....for me all this thread is about is dont we (gay dudes) find people attractive no matter what!!! I dont care about age, you can be hot at any age

I can't do a teen meaning 18-20 for me. NO God, but there are teens who look damn near 25 so that would probably work for me as far as hooking up and mind you I never hit anybody up online to hook up. I flirt and hit on people in person that I find attractive. Yes there are many fine young people growing up but until they actually "GROW UP" then no. If someone is in their early 20s it's fine for a hookup to me because that's all we gon do. I have no intentions of having them around other than that. It's not like we'll be hanging out like friends.

On 12/13/2017 at 1:53 AM, Bailey. said:

I ask because I keep having young guys hit on me and they can't tell I'm much older than them, and I want people to like me for me, as we all should I think, so I'm honest,

I went out with a guy to the club, he didnt know my age, I didnt know his, I knew he was younger but not like way younger, so I was honest I told him my age when he asked, and he laughed his ass off, but what was interesting to me was before that he was asking questions like, "do you live alone?" ....."do you wanna leave here now?"  I'm like um no I dont want to just leave and go from there, dont be a hoe :filenails:

I've met many men of many different backgrounds and ages, attraction to me is still attraction..I do believe in age appropriate though, so despite younger guys coming at me I do have a rule, +/- 5 years, and I tend to bend towards the plus...I want mature adult men around that have their shit together.....and again I'm usually speaking in terms of the long haul not the short over night kinda deal, in those cases, Its simply do we mutually wanna fuck?

I like the +/- 5 years as general rule of thumb. At my age I think I'm there.... but when I was a bit younger I definitely could not date younger guys (early mid twenties). Those 5 years are much more of a difference at that range.

• Upvote 1

As the new youngest person in this thread - age matters in the fact that I'm not interested in dating someone I have to wonder about if they're old enough to get into an establishment but nor am I interested in dating someone too old to where I have to worry about if they can keep up!

20 hours ago, State of the Game said:

I’m at that age where 20-somethings and 40-somethings are fair game

My youngest was 19 but he’s a mature 19 and that was an accident :umm: 

Sometimes I look at teens and think to myself "damn they look like babies. When I was that age that's how I looked to other people and now i'm seeing it for myself." When I was in my 20s I never thought i'd be attracted to older guys until I got around 29yrs old. I'm 38 but even in my early 30s I started to realize there are some really good looking people in their 40s and believe it or not i've actually found some people in their 50s attractive. Gray hair and all.

12 hours ago, Bailey. said:

Ive had young they dont care, they care about looks and size and blah blah....they dont care, at least not some, I met a dude that was still in High School (legal age) and he was determined to ride, okay -_-  and boy did he, twice :filenails:

See, nothing wrong with that. It's not like you were gonna have a relationship with the boy. Y'all both wanted to get off and that's what happened and everybody went on they damn way lol.

1 hour ago, trackboy said:

As the new youngest person in this thread - age matters in the fact that I'm not interested in dating someone I have to wonder about if they're old enough to get into an establishment but nor am I interested in dating someone too old to where I have to worry about if they can keep up!

I understand that 100%!!! Currently i've been talking to a 26yr old since June, well he was 25 but turned 26 recently. Anyway he knows my age but doesn't care cause he says I look good. He's been trying to come and hang out for months. I'm gonna eventually hang out with him but I like to talk to someone for a bit before I actually hang out with them.

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

See, nothing wrong with that. It's not like you were gonna have a relationship with the boy. Y'all both wanted to get off and that's what happened and everybody went on they damn way lol.

nothing wrong with it at all he was a naughty boy, wrestler, his body had like zero percent body fat and he rode this dee something wicked :shifty: 

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 1:27 PM, DarkStormSC said:

I just turned 36, and most of the guys attracted to me in my 30s have been 18-25. I never go below 21; but  I don’t mind the ones in their 20s because generally  they’re less angry and jaded than the guys my age have been. Some of them tend to be more ready to settle down, but you might find yourself in a teacher or (I hate typing this) daddy roll. 

I was told by a friend that "sure go head if you don't mind teaching him this and that every five minutes" and this was another young guy that we kinda hit it off, but I had to move from that area and he and I ended, that sucks typing this out because we actually were getting along

Now Jaded, yeah these guys in their 30's and onward feel like they have seen everything there is and there's not much else so they are really glass half empty thinking, I still don't feel that way, I feel like Im a pretty good guy, my own place, cash, crib, educated, can cook my ass off, I'm loyal as fuck.....if I exist someone like me exists too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trackboy said:

AMEN! Oh you can’t drink? I’m good ??

They make medication for that

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

Sometimes I look at teens and think to myself "damn they look like babies. When I was that age that's how I looked to other people and now i'm seeing it for myself." When I was in my 20s I never thought i'd be attracted to older guys until I got around 29yrs old. I'm 38 but even in my early 30s I started to realize there are some really good looking people in their 40s and believe it or not i've actually found some people in their 50s attractive. Gray hair and all.

Same for the most part. I don’t mean to be vain but I’m not into guys who look old af.. at least not yet :lol: 

When I was a baby... 19-20, I hooked up with some guy who was in this 40s but he didn’t look it. 

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

AMEN! Oh you can’t drink? I’m good ??

They make medication for that

Same for the most part. I don’t mean to be vain but I’m not into guys who look old af.. at least not yet :lol: 

When I was a baby... 19-20, I hooked up with some guy who was in this 40s but he didn’t look it. 

see all it takes is one person to change your mind. I think that happens to a lot of young guys in their 20s. They would never think it until the see someone who's hot and then they don't care about the person's age.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

see all it takes is one person to change your mind. I think that happens to a lot of young guys in their 20s. They would never think it until the see someone who's hot and then they don't care about the person's age.

EXACTLY!  Justin was DTF I just wasn't looking for that in a guy I wanted something a bit more stable

And as the youngest person in this thread, I have opened up to the idea of getting to know younger as in early 20s. I use to be closed off to the idea of anybody young like that but I still can't do the 18 and 19 yr olds.. I juss can't relate to them on that kind of intimate level cus they are still a kid to me. Tho I know alot of ppl ,men and women who fuck w/them young ass dudes cus that "strong back" stamina and fuck like a jack rabbit myth surrounding young guys. Older ppl actually use it as bragging rights to say they getting fucked by a 19 yr old ..which is strange to me 

7 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Wait.. Joe you do hookups? I'm surprised, I didn't take you for being that type. 

I actually don't do hookups lol but i'm saying as far as hookups age wouldn't matter to me except 18-20 are most likely out of the question unless something about them changes my mind which would be rare. I either have to get to know someone in person or at least talk to them for a few weeks or months before i'm willing to get naked.

• Upvote 1